Reviews for Demon Hunt
PippElulu chapter 6 . 4/30
I really hate how Hercule is. I like him as a character enough, I guess, but he's flashy, annoying, and in this story, he's basically a bully. Goku was better than him so he stamped all over his name, and Chi-Chi even pointed out that Gohan fighting and winning in tournaments would threaten the 'champ' and what would happen them? MASSACRE OF GOHAN'S REPUTATION :)

Hercule Satan is an over arrogant bully, that's all there is to it. He needs to be put in his place, regardless of character. I want one story, just ONE where Goku's name is cleared and Hercule apologizes for his lies. I wouldn't care so much about what Hercule did if he didn't mock Goku to do it.
gabelou1991 chapter 15 . 12/8/2015
J'ai aimé.
Cat Avatar for the DCG chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
Okay, I just have to comment - Waves and Rocks (cough-TOEI-cough) made me laugh so hard.

Thanks for writing!
pr0dz chapter 13 . 4/7/2015
Gonna have to agree with Hercule on Gohan needing a back bone. Dude needs to show who runs this place.
Death update chapter 15 . 3/19/2015
I liked this and hope to read chasing demons soon
Animefangirl365 chapter 16 . 2/9/2015
Hmm... I would recommend leaving "Chapter 15" because nothing irritates me more than a story just dropping off with no explanation whatsoever. So, as a courtesy to your readers, please leave the explanation of why it's over. When I get a reason, I completely understand. But when they say nothing, that just ticks me off. Anyway, good story, I'll definitely read Chasing Demons when I have the time; I had a leisurely few days to read this one from start to finish, but my life's about to get more busy again. Later! :D
32nd freeze chapter 16 . 2/8/2015
I plan to read Chasing Demons as soon as I can.
wheathermangohanssj4 chapter 8 . 2/5/2015
And of course the first thing that produces a feeling stong enough that it makes me feel like reviewing this story would be just a pet peave of mine

There wasn't really an internet around when DBZ was written soooo there is no internet in the DBZ world

There are no cellphones
There are no blueray players.

This is a pet peeve of mine that I thought was avoided when Videl was still given a floppydisk like thing instead of a CD.

I know it's not important in the grand sceam of things. To me it's almost as bad as doing current pop culture references.
Iwik chapter 15 . 2/5/2015
I must say, this is the most disappointing message I've had so far. I'd prefer not knowing if this would continue to having an update stating you're dropping it.

I truly hope you're going to start the new story soon, but I'm not sure if it'll live up to this one, as it was brilliant. Made me want to write again and start reading more in general again.
Chosen To Die chapter 15 . 2/4/2015
This just makes me sad... Don't let it die... Keep going please... :'(
Heseltine chapter 15 . 2/4/2015
Thank you for letting us know, and i'll be looking out for your future stories
Sorrow chapter 15 . 2/4/2015
Well damn, I had already accepted that this was dead and seeing the update made my heart skip, then it went right back to despair.

Honestly I think this was the best story about Gohan out there, with the focus on martial arts that reminded me of Dragon Ball, and you pretty much nailed it with Gohan's personality. That said, it IS true that I found Chi-Chi's worries a bit weird, considering the family members (including her) are strong enough to deal with pretty much anything on human level, and living in a world with magic balls that can be collected in like an hour and erase everyone's memory. Still, that was extremely minor for me.

Eagerly waiting for Chasing Demons.
Tien Shenhan chapter 15 . 2/4/2015
I'm really sorry to hear that you're discontinuing Demon Hunt. This is one of the few truly original takes on the Gohan goes to high school plot that I've seen in the past 11 years I've followed Dragonball fan fiction. I really do hope you at least try to salvage some of the elements of this attempt in your newer rendition Chasing Demons.

Truth be told, I really need to continue writing my own story again. It's been on the back burner for about two years now.
enarmonios chapter 5 . 2/4/2015
I couldn't agree more with what you said about gohan, he is human! In fact traits such as excitment before a fight or overwhelming anger can be found in humans too, maybe in lesser degree , but ever since Vegeta started saying things like, Goku eats a lot because he is a saiyan , or he gives his best to a fight beacuse he is a saiyan or doing everything because he is a saiyan fans considered anger as asaiyan exclusive only. In fact Goku is a human too in his personality
enarmonios chapter 2 . 2/4/2015
I really liked your justification of why Gohan wasn't using the ssj transformation.