Reviews for To My Death I Fight
OH shit's getting real!
jayry2900 chapter 5 . 11/18
isa good story
Parselmaster chapter 42 . 11/16
I was really enjoying this, but my satisfaction has waned over time. Not because of the changes in plot, but due to the seemingly random and outright inclusions of characters from settings beyond my expected scope. Battou? Sure, you didn't push for his universe's inclusion too deeply, and I appreciate a nod. Alexander Armstrong? Also a nod, so fine... Alexander Anderson and Alucard? Alright, my suspension of disbelief has cracked. Maybe if their inclusion was softer, it wouldn't have bothered me. I really like Hellsing, so it isn't the characters. You have too much going on. Your writing's technical ability is fine, but I don't think your plot can spread thickly enough over such a large cast.
Takamagahara2012 chapter 49 . 11/16
This isn't just a war to me... It's Armageddon. Still it's one HELL of an epic chapter and ONE HELL of a cliffhanger you left us, Bahamut-Sensei. I hope Ichigo and Ryuko, no... I hope that EVERYONE will be alright. By the way, what is the name of your OC of a undead shinigami.
Mingyu chapter 49 . 11/15
Whew, good fights! I was kinda expecting Maxwell to be redeemed, but oh well. Go Anderson! Thanks for the chapter!
HolyKnight5 chapter 49 . 11/14
Kaleidoscope Soul shift?
EvanderAdvent chapter 49 . 11/13
This getting really awesome, but we DEFINATELY need to see more Alternate Weave stories. Seeing your AU characters in the Canon universe will be very interesting.
Biblio388 chapter 49 . 11/13
Very cool if slightly aggravating chapter. Really like the story but all of the coincidental interruptions to Ichigo and Ryuko's plans are driving me nuts. It seems like absolutely nothing goes the way they plan it to because distractions just jump out of the woodwork. Kind of looking forward to a time when they have a clear upper hand against an enemy with no chance of something preposterous stopping them from winning. Only real problem I have with this story. The omake at the end just brought this point into clarity. If she can so easily whip ass in her canon timeline, I don't see why her and Ichigo keep getting thrown around like children by everyone they meet. Just confuses me.
dreaddragonknight chapter 49 . 11/12
this as an awesome chapter, a tad confusing in all the sneak attacks but still interesting... also damn is Anderson a badass, also that beginning? yeah how did those guys not figure out Alucard was Dracula
The Ultimate Balance Chaos chapter 49 . 11/12
Awesome chapter man love everything about it especially the omake that althogh short was spectacular.
Black cross0 chapter 49 . 11/12
Awesome chapter once again keep it up!
erica.phoenix16 chapter 49 . 11/12
Thanks for updating. :)
Mythfan chapter 49 . 11/12
The butterfly effect is spending.
reven228 chapter 49 . 11/12
I loved this chapter! The fighting was excellent, Anderson's removal of the nail was perfect as well since it makes sense that this version of him would not be willing to do anything to gain power. Plus, the omake at the end truly showed how different this universe is from canon. EVERYONE is stronger than their canon counterpart, hell I wouldn't be suprised if this Ryuko was as strong as canon!Ragyo, which makes that Omake all the better. Great job as always, keep goin and stay golden
kyugan chapter 49 . 11/12
TMDIF Ryuuko in the canon klk universe? Kinda sad actually.
You'd think she'd have ripped her own heart out to prove that life fibre hybrids exist.
1,783 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »