Reviews for To My Death I Fight
Great chapter, but who is Yu Akiyama?
Imperial warlord chapter 45 . 5/27
Awesome chapter.
kyrogue23 chapter 45 . 5/26
I love how everything is not heating up and that was a great way for Ryuko and Ragyo to meet each other but I hope that Ryuko gotten in one punch on her evil mom.
Akuma-Heika chapter 45 . 5/26
Classes in Freezing. Dolly Parnell OC orFreezing character?

When did the Quincy King take the name Jesus or YHWH? Yhwach is not the German spelling of Yahweh.

I thought the King would lose his soul fragments if the qunicy were killed via life fibers so how is there a new x axis?
Johnny Spectre chapter 45 . 5/26
I saw that HYDRA reference. adding Marvel into this as well? oh god, that would be a hell of a enemy: Millennium Quincy Hydra Nazis. only thing missing is the Ark of the Covenant.

seeing Alucard and Ragyo trade words is interesting, but I feel its still missing that good ol' Abridged feel. Nui's fat quip barely did it for me. I at least hope you add the rant about the Blackbird and the total NERFing of Miss Van Winkle
erica.phoenix16 chapter 45 . 5/26
Thanks for updating. :)
SkagthePrinceofHell chapter 3 . 5/24
Bleach Bombs, ha! That makes way to much sense from both series perspective it is not even funny. Come to think of it, so does the whole concept of Ichigo wearing a Kamui and I don't just mean because he is Ichigo and so hecan be pretty much anything and its not really a streach to say he couldn't be.

Considering all the cool clothes I have seen Kubo or whoever helps him design those outfits the characters wear on the covers of Bleach manga and color pages I could easily see them made into a Kamui, especially that the Hollow Mask hoodie: /ichigo_kurosaki_lone_male_bleach_hoodie_hd-wallpaper-1408501/

I still question why they don't make that stuff actual clothing line.

Actually is that why you started this fanfics because you saw the parallels? Or was that just coincidence?
art/Ichigo-Kurosaki-s-Choice-533735933
I have two ideas on what you can add to this story to make it more exciting.

First, crossover Rosario Vampire and Katekyo Hitman Reborn with the story. I'm pretty sure you can make it work and come up with a good way to cross them over. It would be cool to see a team up of Ichigo, Ryuko, Alucard, Moka, and Tsuna

Second, bring in One Piece's Doflamingo as a major antagonist. With his ability to manipulate strings, he could easily fit in to the story as a villain that can control life fibers. And I'm pretty sure he and Ragyo could get along very well.
spearcell96 chapter 42 . 5/20
Alucard got a fucking hard on fighting Ryuko, I'm pretty sure once they team up and can't fight each other anymore he going be like, "If I can't fill her... I fuck!"
Umbrardor chapter 17 . 5/19
Her outfit be so dank
Why would ANYONE fill out a form for kidnapping?

Wait... Why would ANYWHERE even HAVE a form for kidnapping?
Ado Edem chapter 44 . 5/16
I love this. I'd say more but its 3am where I am so I'll just keep it sort. I'm anticipating the next one!
000000000000000000000Zero00000 chapter 44 . 5/12
Please tell me we can expect to see Ichigo and Ryuko stuck in the middle of Hellsing's canon London war...
Uber Prinny Lord chapter 44 . 5/12
A good chapter; the lack of combat is understandable (plot combat), and the interaction between the various characters more than makes up for it.

Still, I have to ask: is there any risk of this fic eventually focusing more on Hellsing than on KLK and Bleach? While I love all 3 franchises, the reason I found this fic to be so good in the first place, was the successful combination of the second and third, while the first was a pleasent (albeit unexpected) addition.

Also, how _did_ you come up with the idea of integrating Hellsing into this fic? Did you have it all planned out from the very beginning, or was it something that just seemed natural as the story advanced?

Either way, I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!
1,595 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »