Reviews for To My Death I Fight
morrizz chapter 64 . 7/12
Alright, I am confused. Was this the ending? I mean, it has that kind of feel, but there are a lot of loose ends here, like what happens with the Wandereich, or Alucard. And well, it feels like it ended with PureStrawberry, but there is no direct confirmation.

Are you planning a sequel? If so do you have any estimate on when we can expect it?
VV chapter 64 . 6/16
Hey, did you hear that Arc Systems is making a Kill la Kill video game?
Parks98 chapter 61 . 4/17
Fucking love you Pip, you one eyed french badass.
BlueShard20 chapter 64 . 4/12
There should be more Bleach and Kill La Kill crossover stories out their with a story this amazing!
omnimon12 chapter 17 . 3/23
Ok, since I don’t want to go searching through over 2,000 reviews, I’ll ask it here. Why, exactly, is Senketsu Senjin never even alluded to, let alone mentioned…at all? I’m not mad; just curious.
verifiaman chapter 64 . 3/11
So are ragyo and rei going to return as like souls or something now that soul society's gonna get involved?
erica.phoenix16 chapter 64 . 2/28
Thanks for updating. :)
Parks98 chapter 56 . 2/19
Fucking damn it she may be a traitor to the human race, a fucking monster who wants to feed humanity to alien clothing and has the habit of molesting her daughters (wtf) but I still have to say this...fucking damn it Isshin what is with you getting that hot as hell milf throwing herself at you!?
Parks98 chapter 53 . 2/19
...You are now completely forgiven for not having any (living) soul reapers involved with with story. Seriously though how the FUCK did Isshin get Aizen out of the soul society and more importantly out of his fucking chair.
Fanficfan9980 chapter 64 . 2/19
Was hoping for Ryuko ichigo pairing.
But great story
Parks98 chapter 50 . 2/18
Well that Omake was a much better wy for Lillie to die. I mean seriously the guy was first Quincy to ever be bestowed a Schrift by Yhwach
Parks98 chapter 45 . 2/18
Oh fuck Rip Van Winkle is now sternritter X and now not only has her bullshit tracking hypersonic bullets but now said bullets will kill fucking anything and everything between the barrel and the target...unless it's life fibers.
Parks98 chapter 43 . 2/18
Well fuck the Vampire Nazi's are also quincy. That is terrifying and also at the end was that a Kongou banchou character!?
Parks98 chapter 41 . 2/18
Oh fuck an English duck Alucard is here. Well I think it's safe to say that the body count is going to skyrocket into the space now.
Parks98 chapter 40 . 2/18
You know it really is ironic that the first two sternritters to die in this story are two of the tree that somehow manage to survive the events of Bleach canon. I mean Lillie survived because of his crazy light flamingo form thing that we never saw again and Meninas was "dealt with" by Liltotto it was somewhat implied that she didn't actually kill her. Kinda sucks that we never got to see Lillie and Alexander Anderson talk since they are both fanatics to what they think is God.

Wait actually does this mean that Candice Catnipp is going to die!? Damn it I liked her
2,248 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »