Reviews for To My Death I Fight
luffyking chapter 2 . 9/21
kisukes bankai is strong enough to beat every anyone that uses life fiber because he an Restructure anything so he could just restructure the clothing and the news Benni human decisive in half and as for somebody being a strong as a captain I find that hard to believe because put anybody in kill la kill up against byakuya or head captain I could see Lieutenant but not captain
luffyking chapter 2 . 9/21
how did something thrown by powerless ichigo hit uryu when he can use Hirenkyaku which is the Quincy vrison of flash step it does not make sense but I guess this author is focusing more on the kill la kill side of things
Mingyu chapter 61 . 9/10
Hell yeah! I honestly doubt the appearance of Seras (and Pip) will bring an end to this, but that was badass! Thanks for the chapter!
za worlda chapter 61 . 9/8
BITCHES LOVE CANNON'S
bleachdreamer0 chapter 1 . 9/2
I love the start of this story. I just finished Kill la Kill on Netflix, and found myself wanting more. This is exactly what I needed. Thank you so much for writing this.
quetzal-gundam chapter 61 . 8/20
Good work on the story I've been reading it for a while now i cant wait to see where you take the next chapter.
DarkLord98 chapter 61 . 8/16
Pip pip, hurray! Go get her, Police Girl!

Also, just wondering, who else is imagining the Hellsing characters with their TFS dub voices?
Greyjedi449t chapter 61 . 8/15
Looking forward to the next chapter
CRyogenic-maelStr01m chapter 61 . 8/15
Is it sad that I only just realized Yuu Kamiya is also the name of the guy who wrote No Game No Life? His behavior makes so much more sense now. xDDD
dreaddragonknight chapter 61 . 8/14
i am so glad Seras and Pip showed up
Kyo no Kitsune chapter 61 . 8/14
Seras would be dead. In the Hellsing series, vampires can only regenerate from death as many times as souls they have possession of. It's not explicitly stated in the series, but it is known that multiple factors make up Alucards pseudo immortality, the main factor being the massive amount of souls in his body. When he released his "army" and then fought Anderson, he was still able to regenerate because as shown in the Walter fight, Alucard kept at least Valentines soul and probably a few others. Basically, once Seras gets "killed" once, Pips soul would be "used" to repair her unless she chose to use someone elses soul like the nazis. She wouldn't live long against Ragyo.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 61 . 8/14
Wow!

The battles between Satsuki, Ruyko, Ichigo and Ragyo were awesome!

Raygo shouldn't have insulted Ichigo's mom, the bad guys that he fought paid for it with their lives.

Thanks for updating. :)
kyrogue23 chapter 61 . 8/14
This plan of theirs better work because they are going to need more help with this fight. They really keep throwing everything at Ragyo but everytime they get the upper hand on her she keeps powering out of it. Yuu may be a coward and switch sides a lot but was truly loyal to the orphanage and his brothers and sisters. Seras came in at the right moment to help Kinue out from dying at Ragyo hands and Pip did the same awesome move to plant the bullet in Ragyo like he did the Captain.
The Swordslinger chapter 61 . 8/14
I strongly advise against doing villain deaths - main villains deaths at that - before cutting to a new chapter. It gives readers plenty of time to figure out that it may as well be a fakeout and they'll be fine for the finale with the heroes. That's how it goes in basically any story.

Sorry if that sounded like a rant, but it's one of those things I'm nitpicky about whenever I see it.
Black cross0 chapter 61 . 8/14
All I can say is best female vampire(period!) for the win! And something tells me that crimson bullet is going to take this bitch down from the inside(though not right now probably later).

Also good shit man I can't wait for the next chapter!
2,163 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »