Reviews for Pain
Kensi1997 chapter 18 . 11/1
You had me sobbing! Oh my gosh! Nice twist at the end that was very good!
Wicked BloodofAngry Musicals chapter 18 . 8/24/2014
WOW. I want to scream, meaning that it is amazing writing. You are very good.
foxyfeline chapter 18 . 5/4/2014
ok that story was WOW! dark which you said it was going to be but damn that was twisted ending! great job
reidfan1971 chapter 18 . 3/30/2014
OMGosh ! I am sooooo hooked. Can't wait until there is more :-) Good job !
atl-criminal33 chapter 18 . 3/22/2014
Can't wait for the sequel
JJCM chapter 18 . 3/22/2014
I love the cliffhanger! I have to admit, this story was a bit emotionally darker than what I normally read. With that said, you are a very good writer and I love your writing style, so it was definitely worth the read!
IniTiniNini chapter 18 . 3/22/2014
WOW. LOVE IT. Cann't wait to read more,
Casie01 chapter 18 . 3/21/2014
Wait what No Hannah is helping the man that hurt JJ and her family! I didn't see that ending coming. I hope JJ's going to be ok and kicks those jerks backsides. Can't wait for the sequal
Kathryn Claire O'Connor chapter 18 . 3/21/2014
You cannot just end the story like that; I object! I hope to see the sequel soon. Great story!:)
BooksRLyfe chapter 18 . 3/21/2014
Enchanted99 chapter 18 . 3/21/2014
When will the sequel be out?! This was such a well written, story. You were really able to be in J.J's perspective and I teared up several times reading the story. Please publish the sequel soon!
IniTiniNini chapter 17 . 3/18/2014
Oh, so painful. Love it.
Casie01 chapter 17 . 3/17/2014
I really like the calming effect Hannah has on JJ she really cares about her. Another awesome chapter!
Hippiechic81 chapter 17 . 3/17/2014
Great chapter! I can't wait for more! Please don't wait too long to update! I hope you update the one with the two adopted boys soon too!
Kathryn Claire O'Connor chapter 17 . 3/17/2014