Reviews for I can teach you if you want
Katt chapter 10 . 7/10
I was very annoyed at first learning that this truly awesome fanfic was adopted by some harem-loving-nutjob! So glad he didn't ruin it, I really hope against all the odds you return to finishing it.
horacioquinter0 chapter 11 . 5/16
Really enjoyed this story sad that the author who “adopted” the story never did anything with it. Maybe continue or find another author to adopt, nevertheless if you find yourself losing Interest in something like I do sometimes I found that stepping away from it completely and finding something else to look at for a while brings back the joy of the thing that you lost Interest in. Hope your doing okay and started enjoying naruto again. :)
SpencerDorman chapter 2 . 5/7
Also not a big deal, but why are you calling a nine year old (Itachi’s supposed age) a teenager? From thirteen up to nineteen is a teenager, most certainly not nine.
SpencerDorman chapter 1 . 5/7
Really not a big deal, since I know what is trying to be said, but Naruto goes on about how he found out that Kushina Uzumaki was killed during the Kyūbi attack SIX years ago, and that he found out that she was recorded to be pregnant FIVE years ago. If those numbers were right, which I know that they’re not and are just a typo, then that would mean that she was somehow pregnant, or at least recorded to be, a year after she died.
Thanks for the great story.
You're writing style fit perfectly, i would have loved to see you finish it.
Rashi chapter 4 . 3/26
This is one of the best fanfics I have-no it is THE best fanfic I have ever read! How do you guys even come up with these ideas?! I can't wait to finish it!
Candlestine chapter 1 . 3/19
First chapter is kind of...Mary Sue-ish? I think? Other than that, it was casual read.
zaki786 chapter 1 . 1/17
Kyoto never adopted this. please give it to someone else or continue it.
AkaneShiro chapter 3 . 1/6
OH SHI-! ABORT MISSION! I REPEAT! ABORT MISSION!
SmexehBeast chapter 2 . 9/15/2017
We a re send me details re w were coming f re re re Dr Dr cc free
CrystalLover15 chapter 1 . 7/10/2017
I know that this story is already adopted but I don't like his/her version at all! Despite it being adopted its very different from this and I think that he/she quit on the story too so please continue this
Devrat chapter 9 . 6/1/2017
As your 1000th and 1001th reviewer , I have a request .Can you please complete the story or at least update a new a chapter , in spite of it being adopted by another author.
Devrat chapter 2 . 6/1/2017
Right now I have only read the first chapter but I liked it till yet , so I am going to read ahead and hope that they will as good as the first one .Also update the 12 chapter ,if you can.
sebastian.lindgren.3 chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
I must say i really hate you for writing this fic and leaving me with the disire to read more of it and notise that ot hasent bean updated in a long while and when i went looking for the writer who has adopted this story and expected him to have continiu the story and the first ting i notice is that he has writen that he dont have time for this story o get quite mad att him so i think you shoud take back this one and give it to somelne else who will write this story to close. other then that i love this story and you know how to keep ones eyes plasterd on the screen and wanting more thank you from a fan in sweden
Marblegirl chapter 1 . 5/17/2017