Reviews for I can teach you if you want
zaki786 chapter 1 . 1/17
Kyoto never adopted this. please give it to someone else or continue it.
AkaneShiro chapter 3 . 1/6
OH SHI-! ABORT MISSION! I REPEAT! ABORT MISSION!
SmexehBeast chapter 2 . 9/15/2017
We a re send me details re w were coming f re re re Dr Dr cc free
CrystalLover15 chapter 1 . 7/10/2017
I know that this story is already adopted but I don't like his/her version at all! Despite it being adopted its very different from this and I think that he/she quit on the story too so please continue this
Devrat chapter 9 . 6/1/2017
As your 1000th and 1001th reviewer , I have a request .Can you please complete the story or at least update a new a chapter , in spite of it being adopted by another author.
Devrat chapter 2 . 6/1/2017
Right now I have only read the first chapter but I liked it till yet , so I am going to read ahead and hope that they will as good as the first one .Also update the 12 chapter ,if you can.
sebastian.lindgren.3 chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
I must say i really hate you for writing this fic and leaving me with the disire to read more of it and notise that ot hasent bean updated in a long while and when i went looking for the writer who has adopted this story and expected him to have continiu the story and the first ting i notice is that he has writen that he dont have time for this story o get quite mad att him so i think you shoud take back this one and give it to somelne else who will write this story to close. other then that i love this story and you know how to keep ones eyes plasterd on the screen and wanting more thank you from a fan in sweden
Marblegirl chapter 1 . 5/17/2017
This is really good.
Halfrican18 chapter 5 . 4/1/2017
love the avatar reference
Wrinix chapter 11 . 3/18/2017
Ah, man! It's always sad to see a good story abandoned (Adopted or not). But thank you for the joyful ride. :)
Yuna's Reincarnation-1 chapter 11 . 1/4/2017
I really hope you pick this story up again one day (since the person who adopted didn't continue) it's an amazing story and I would love to read more. I'll keep you on my follow list :)
LyKatherine Adhara chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
I loved it! Too bad the person who adopted it didn't go on! I'm sad you lost interest too! You are a great writer!
s.k.f.f.f chapter 11 . 10/30/2016
thats too bad, other author aint gonna put much work
Kikuriki chapter 2 . 9/7/2016
Teenagers aren't nine? Teenager is from 13 to 19 with preteen being 10 to 12 and kids being anything younger? Plus I'm p sure Itachi and Naruto have a six year age difference.
sao for life chapter 11 . 8/26/2016