Reviews for I can teach you if you want
SmexehBeast chapter 2 . 9/15
We a re send me details re w were coming f re re re Dr Dr cc free
CrystalLover15 chapter 1 . 7/10
I know that this story is already adopted but I don't like his/her version at all! Despite it being adopted its very different from this and I think that he/she quit on the story too so please continue this
Devrat chapter 9 . 6/1
As your 1000th and 1001th reviewer , I have a request .Can you please complete the story or at least update a new a chapter , in spite of it being adopted by another author.
Devrat chapter 2 . 6/1
Right now I have only read the first chapter but I liked it till yet , so I am going to read ahead and hope that they will as good as the first one .Also update the 12 chapter ,if you can.
sebastian.lindgren.3 chapter 1 . 5/31
I must say i really hate you for writing this fic and leaving me with the disire to read more of it and notise that ot hasent bean updated in a long while and when i went looking for the writer who has adopted this story and expected him to have continiu the story and the first ting i notice is that he has writen that he dont have time for this story o get quite mad att him so i think you shoud take back this one and give it to somelne else who will write this story to close. other then that i love this story and you know how to keep ones eyes plasterd on the screen and wanting more thank you from a fan in sweden
Marblegirl chapter 1 . 5/17
This is really good.
Halfrican18 chapter 5 . 4/1
love the avatar reference
Wrinix chapter 11 . 3/18
Ah, man! It's always sad to see a good story abandoned (Adopted or not). But thank you for the joyful ride. :)
Yuna's Reincarnation-1 chapter 11 . 1/4
I really hope you pick this story up again one day (since the person who adopted didn't continue) it's an amazing story and I would love to read more. I'll keep you on my follow list :)
LyKatherine Adhara chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
I loved it! Too bad the person who adopted it didn't go on! I'm sad you lost interest too! You are a great writer!
s.k.f.f.f chapter 11 . 10/30/2016
thats too bad, other author aint gonna put much work
Kikuriki chapter 2 . 9/7/2016
Teenagers aren't nine? Teenager is from 13 to 19 with preteen being 10 to 12 and kids being anything younger? Plus I'm p sure Itachi and Naruto have a six year age difference.
sao for life chapter 11 . 8/26/2016
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
speedslasher chapter 11 . 8/23/2016
Tfw a story gets adopted by an author who then proceeds to completely ignore the fact that they adopted it and doesn't write a single chapter for it or even aknowledge the fact that they adopted it. I was excited to see it wasn't dead at first, but now it's been 2 months with the author who adopted this working on other fics instead. It honestly makes me wonder if they just forgot about the fact that they adopted this fic. Maybe someday the author will actually start writing it, until then I will continue to wait in hopes that a great fic will be revived.
theseventhstar chapter 4 . 8/3/2016