Reviews for I can teach you if you want
this is a good story hope you finish to many writers stop
QuantumZero chapter 10 . 12/23/2015
Pleeeeeease update this is a story that shouldnt be abandoned
Idrisil chapter 5 . 12/15/2015
The reason is because clans are patriarchal, meaning that the first-born son would be clan heir, regardless of any older siblings. If there is no first-born son, then the title of heir goes to the first-born daughter. So, Hana would have been clan Heiress until Kiba was born, but Hinata will remain as Heiress unless her father has a son.
Hanster1227 chapter 10 . 11/30/2015
Please update! It's been a year now.
Animated.Me chapter 10 . 11/25/2015
It is a shame to see a story with so much potential go to waste. I really do hope you eventually continue this story it is definitely one of the better fan fictions I have read. Plus I love Naruto x Kurotsuchi pairings, it is a shame their is not more of them.
crazzyredhead chapter 10 . 11/24/2015
man this is so good i do hope you update i love your writing and how you are doing it Please don't give up and it would be wonderful for an update
Afrieal chapter 10 . 11/23/2015
I was lead to this story by a friend and I'm enjoying it a lot. I hope you someday get the time to finish it.
shade chapter 10 . 11/18/2015
within the week? of course. good story though I really liked it while it was running and I am a bit disappointed that you stopped. hope you do continue to the chunin exams at least. with regards.
BartWLewis chapter 10 . 11/14/2015
Sorry to hear that you've lost interest, but I do understand. Hope you regain it.

Good luck and update soon.
Kragh50 chapter 10 . 10/30/2015
Interesting story, I would have liked to see it grow more, but I guess if you lost interest it's normal that you don't continue it. Could you update another AN if someone adopt it?
Wherever you go, and whatever you do, keep writing. I didn't really see any mistakes and I like the way you wrote it.
Kragh50

ps: I can't say I like Naruto because I really hate the canon story. However, I did read over 100 Naruto fanfictions. If you want, I can point you a few that are really good
Rainy-Round chapter 10 . 10/27/2015
Will you at least post the new author name and story title on this? To let us know
RyoshiMorino chapter 9 . 9/19/2015
This is a great story, and I read it all within three days only to find out that it might go up for adoption. Look, I get that the ending wasn't ideal, but take me for example. I'm still writing. Screw cannon, and forge ahead!
SithLordNilis chapter 10 . 9/14/2015
Continue or I will use the force to shock the next chapter out of you and get your spark back my friend
Kami sama chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
10 chapters too just like ur friend great story though
Publicola chapter 10 . 9/2/2015
Outstanding story so far. I understand why you feel like you've lost your muse - I've been there a few times myself - but I hope if you ever find her again you'll continue working at this story. There are any number of distinctive if not unique aspects to this work - starting with the close ties between Naruto and Kakashi (and I much prefer your version of the Copycat than the one in canon), the childhood development of Naruto's ninja skills, (Kakashi and the Hokage make good points about trying to preserve Naruto's childhood, but he never had much of a childhood going by canon), the cross-training between multiple jounin specialists (why more fics don't use this, I don't know), the incipient rivalry between Naruto and an Iwa kunoichi of all people (very different choice of pairing, and promising in all kinds of ways). I hope you follow up and let us know how the Bloody Sand exams go; thanks for writing!