Reviews for I can teach you if you want
LyKatherine Adhara chapter 1 . 10/31
I loved it! Too bad the person who adopted it didn't go on! I'm sad you lost interest too! You are a great writer!
s.k.f.f.f chapter 11 . 10/30
thats too bad, other author aint gonna put much work
Kikuriki chapter 2 . 9/7
Teenagers aren't nine? Teenager is from 13 to 19 with preteen being 10 to 12 and kids being anything younger? Plus I'm p sure Itachi and Naruto have a six year age difference.
sao for life chapter 11 . 8/26
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
speedslasher chapter 11 . 8/23
Tfw a story gets adopted by an author who then proceeds to completely ignore the fact that they adopted it and doesn't write a single chapter for it or even aknowledge the fact that they adopted it. I was excited to see it wasn't dead at first, but now it's been 2 months with the author who adopted this working on other fics instead. It honestly makes me wonder if they just forgot about the fact that they adopted this fic. Maybe someday the author will actually start writing it, until then I will continue to wait in hopes that a great fic will be revived.
theseventhstar chapter 4 . 8/3
i wonder when Naruto will meet Jirarya
Mr. N chapter 11 . 7/29
Ah F. Thank you for adopting the story out raher than just graveyard abandoning it. If you snipped off the red sand flash forward, you could slap a complete on the story and call it road to chunin, and the second story could be called shippuden before puberty!
Mr.N chapter 9 . 7/29
Wow, hell of a training montage. Hana training with Tsume planted the image of her tsuugaing through one of those dog obstacle courses, which was hilarious. Lavi being trained by gai... just... wow. And kakashi teaching a little kage bunshin trick, well now he's a whirling multiplying whirlwind exploding blender of pain!

I thought of another title thanks to all this training, It takes a village to train a knucklehead, but this Naruto really isn't one. I see two paths for naruto, the exploding blender army, decimating all in his wake, or fuinjutsu hero naruto, who makes foreign ninja very uncomfortable by catching them like pokemon. And the. Konoha could ransom them back! It sure would give his anko-nee a whole lot of presents!
Mr. N chapter 8 . 7/29
Oh man, lavi can fly! Awesome reverse cliffhanger!
And there is a truly unfortunate typo, that I imaturely snickered at. Considered not mentioning it, but, Fagaku

Poor akito man, too bad they don't have extremis, seemed to help that stark guy with his shrapnel problem. I understand stepping up naruto's training, but why not call in the last loyal sanin? Kakashi and Jiraya tag team trained naruto a couple times and didn't step on each other's toes, and mask jr already admires the fuinjutsu author. As to his other works...
Mr. N chapter 7 . 7/29
Kohai of steel, jumpstart of a career, Team 7: early days, kakashi's little bro, I'm running dry at this point. Summary: Naruto hits the books harder than he pranks, and with a little help from kakashi, anko, and guy, speeds things up a bit.

Foooootwork! Not some bullshit elemental release that turns a sword into a flamethrower, but an actual combat weapon in it's own right! Most of the fights seemed S Class, even for the genin, and I had a weird head moment when the iwa twins turned into weasleys.. You put a hell of a job into the fights and the chapter, and busted out Naruto's true trump card, the friendship no jutsu. He'll be your friend, no matter how many bones he has to break! I kept worrying that akito or lavi were wearing a red shirt, and sadly found out. It would have been nice if they all lived to the exams and one accidentally bought some milk in suna...
Mr. N chapter 6 . 7/29
Yesssss you mentioned the millllk. As to the pairing, that's ambitious as F. Yondaime and Nanadaime. Nice to see Naruto's first view of the job didn't break him, but he's slowly becoming a lot like a certain anbu he looks up to. Dunno if you're still doing the massacre, but if you do, it will clearly hurt naruto. I wonder how far Naruto has got in his kenjutsu? I remember he got the bloody scroll, but can he dance the dance? Poor little boruto. He never had a chance. Wonder if salad head will ever exist.

The chunin exams in suna have me nervous, a lot of good fics die in wave, but a metric F ton die in the exams.
Mr. N chapter 5 . 7/29
Yeah, this C rank is gonna go smoothly. Nice to see Anko took up the anti-poison training originally handled by the milk of death. Seriously, considering that milk nearly caused naruto to fail his sasuke impersonation prank, it must have been ultra lethal. And if naruto is chunin at 6 1/2, maybe kakashi can duck sensei duty when naruto's buddy sasuke graduates!
Funny-Little-Cute White Fox chapter 11 . 7/14
Fucking idiot
arinasution5 chapter 7 . 7/9
Tuu
Seta88 chapter 11 . 6/26
I will say it how I see it. I will give this new author a chance, but i don't have much hope for adopted ffs, if this turns in his hands to a dumb godlike harem fic. I will drop it and enjoy the unfinshed great work that you gave us. And see it as so many other good fics as one that was never finshed, but still as a great story.