Reviews for I can teach you if you want
OkBoomer147 chapter 10 . 9/2/2023
oh well
it was a great story
Guest chapter 11 . 3/23/2023
Pls could complete the story
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2023
It is very well detailed and written pls could add another part
The Extraordinarii chapter 4 . 1/25/2023
This fic has JUST the right level of fucked up comedy. Perfect. Hahaha!
Baahubali chapter 9 . 9/3/2021
hi, just wanted to say that wow, wat an amazing story u have written. tho im sad it incomplete and that u have lost interest in naruto, im still glad i read it.
SoaringxDragon chapter 1 . 7/9/2021
Really weird way to nerf your character: “didn’t want Naruto to get used to the easy way of training”. Naruto is literally the only one capable of using that form of training and the only thing it would work on is anything mental related: chakra manipulation, muscle memory, studying, etc. he would still have to do all of the physical aspects of training like conditioning his body. Not only that but due to the unique combination of his Uzumaki heritage and having Kurama means he heals ridiculously fast so the mental strain from the feedback of using the clones wouldn’t cause any damage to his brain which is why it never shows up in canon as an issue for him, regardless of how the memory transfer was retconned into the series in shippuden and he’d been using thousands of clones by that point without ever noticing once.

Not only that but you made Hiruzen pretty dumb right off the bat. Yes he’s pretty much that way in canon and we’re never really given background information on it but the bet with Kakashi was just outright a dumb decision as a whole in regards to the strength of the village. You stated Kakashi was only doing 3 missions a month instead of his usual 15 as a fully active shinobi once he started guard duty. Not only that but why would he forbid Kakashi from talking to Naruto? Just goes back to canon and realistically how dumb the whole thing is since if it was real then either Naruto wouldn’t have ever had a childhood since Danzo or someone would have gotten their hands on him and trained him as a weapon and /or prodigy from the beginning or he would have been treated well to help foster loyalty to the village to not only prevent a flight risk situation but prevent a case of Naruto ever just releasing the Kyuubi once he’s had enough of the villages shit. It seems like you were trying to go for a more realistic approach but you fell short due to the reasons I mentioned above.
Kingkong101 chapter 1 . 6/22/2021
Gay
Yuzuki476 chapter 2 . 4/26/2021
Well done with this chapter and am glad that little naruto has found friends with itachi and sasuke and I wonder if little naruto meets shisui?.
Lynxauz chapter 11 . 3/22/2021
He didn't adopt this tho?
TiredofDownloadingRoms chapter 11 . 3/21/2021
I looked up the profile and there's not even a similar story to his published work.
TiredofDownloadingRoms chapter 10 . 3/21/2021
Oh noooooooo
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 10 . 2/9/2021
I might adopt this and try my hand at it at some point. I just checked through the stories of the author you said adopted this and found nothing that seemed even similar.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 11 . 2/9/2021
But can others still adopt it I wonder? Hmmm...
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 4 . 2/8/2021
Hiruzen is a huge fucking moron in this and is making a mistake. Several in fact. And by that I mean he made a pointlessly unnecessary bet with a subordinate over the life of a child in a manner that leans heavily towards weakening the village whether he wins or loses. Why? Because instead of demanding that Danzo stop killing villagers/Shinobi in his ads backwards tests so that they can boost their numbers he instead just wants to stop being pestered about Naruto and be given informational paperwork he should ALREADY be receiving if he so much as hints that he wants it because he's that man's boss. On top of that he's the damn Hokage, the top boss, yet he allows Danzo to do whatever the fuck he wants like he has no choice? Like they share the position? Bullshit! He has both power and authority to MAKE Danzo fall in line and if he refuses then it's a simple matter if replacing him. He's already internally acknowledged him of commuting treason so execution is not off the table if needed. ROOT actually does more harm to the village than good as it divides the village/Shinobi ranks in manners that it shouldn't, it keeps their military numbers cut down into a third of what it should be, and puts stress on the numbers that are not in Root with all those jobs not being delegated to them as well. Then there's the problem of their loyalty due to how they are trained and brainwashed, essentially being a private army to the man who is NOT the Hokage and the one who IS doesn't even know everything about them and their movements as he should. Like this man really made a completely shitty bet cuz he doesn't know how to handle his employees? A bet that won't even stop them from annoying him even? Dumb-Fuckin-Ass.
But despite all THAT...I'm enjoying Naruto's growth and bonding with others and Kakashi specifically, it's always wonderful reading a fanfic about a Kakashi that actually demonstrates he cares for Naruto and actually teaches him. Cuz that man taught him jack shit in canon and I am forever upset at how appalling he is as a ninja teacher when he himself is an elite ninja and has been leader/captain many a time including in Anbu so he knows how to impart knowledge and temper improvement in others. Its a shame this is incomplete cuz now I'm anxious if this story goes far enough that Naruto makes a lasting impression on Gaara and becomes his friend(hopefully you go that route) before I run out of chapters lol.
GutterBoots chapter 2 . 6/7/2020
I was so happy and awing about naruto and itachi but now I realized that the massacre is going to hit hard. I hate when I forget that these things are going to happen
1,038 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »