Reviews for I can teach you if you want
bananahead1 chapter 7 . 9/10
for some odd reason I keep thinking that akito likes naruto
isobu chapter 8 . 8/16
Awww i liked akito he had character
Katt chapter 10 . 7/10
I was very annoyed at first learning that this truly awesome fanfic was adopted by some harem-loving-nutjob! So glad he didn't ruin it, I really hope against all the odds you return to finishing it.
horacioquinter0 chapter 11 . 5/16
Really enjoyed this story sad that the author who “adopted” the story never did anything with it. Maybe continue or find another author to adopt, nevertheless if you find yourself losing Interest in something like I do sometimes I found that stepping away from it completely and finding something else to look at for a while brings back the joy of the thing that you lost Interest in. Hope your doing okay and started enjoying naruto again. :)
SpencerDorman chapter 2 . 5/7
Also not a big deal, but why are you calling a nine year old (Itachi’s supposed age) a teenager? From thirteen up to nineteen is a teenager, most certainly not nine.
SpencerDorman chapter 1 . 5/7
Really not a big deal, since I know what is trying to be said, but Naruto goes on about how he found out that Kushina Uzumaki was killed during the Kyūbi attack SIX years ago, and that he found out that she was recorded to be pregnant FIVE years ago. If those numbers were right, which I know that they’re not and are just a typo, then that would mean that she was somehow pregnant, or at least recorded to be, a year after she died.
Thanks for the great story.
You're writing style fit perfectly, i would have loved to see you finish it.
Rashi chapter 4 . 3/26
This is one of the best fanfics I have-no it is THE best fanfic I have ever read! How do you guys even come up with these ideas?! I can't wait to finish it!
Candlestine chapter 1 . 3/19
First chapter is kind of...Mary Sue-ish? I think? Other than that, it was casual read.
WriteGameSaitama chapter 1 . 1/17
Kyoto never adopted this. please give it to someone else or continue it.
AkaneShiro chapter 3 . 1/6
OH SHI-! ABORT MISSION! I REPEAT! ABORT MISSION!
SmexehBeast chapter 2 . 9/15/2017
We a re send me details re w were coming f re re re Dr Dr cc free
CrystalLover15 chapter 1 . 7/10/2017
I know that this story is already adopted but I don't like his/her version at all! Despite it being adopted its very different from this and I think that he/she quit on the story too so please continue this
Devrat chapter 9 . 6/1/2017
As your 1000th and 1001th reviewer , I have a request .Can you please complete the story or at least update a new a chapter , in spite of it being adopted by another author.
Devrat chapter 2 . 6/1/2017
Right now I have only read the first chapter but I liked it till yet , so I am going to read ahead and hope that they will as good as the first one .Also update the 12 chapter ,if you can.
1,014 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »