Reviews for Total Drama Theater
Nice OCs
DragonKing19 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Not bad.
Bombyyyx chapter 3 . 3/27/2014
This is nice! Not the best, but hey, you're giving an honest effort, and that's what counts!

A few minor nitpicks:

The centering format is really uncommon. Left-aligned or justified would be more apt.

It's Chris McLean, not McLain. But hey, a lot of people get that wrong.

Other than that, I find this to be enjoyable! Nice job!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
Cool! I like this cast idea! :) One problem, though, is "Nirobis" a girl or a guy, 'cause I'm not familiar with that name... *Shrugs*
Is it alright if I can suggest an idea to you? You know, since you said that you're making this story up as you go? If I can, I want to suggest a cute couple moment! Maybe one of the airheads on the team, or main protagonist, or just anyone, could work the lights, while an airhead or anyone keeps yelling at someone else that they know what they're doing, trying to snatch the light away from the other, only for it to snap, and fall off the lights area, and almost lands on either a girl or a guy, just as they're doing their big line. The person who's crushing on them, or will be crushing on them after this event, runs up, knocking them out of the way of the falling light, and landing on top of them. They both stare lovingly into each other's eyes, until Chris tells them that their team lost, while the pair working on the lights get mad at each other, and have a slap-fight, creating a new rivalry!
Hope you can use this, and I'm not trying to sound bossy, or tell you how to write your story, and if you don't like it, you don't have to use it, but I'm just giving a little suggestion! .
AnonymousGrimsby chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
Hey there, just wanted to say I like how you introduced the characters through the theme song, that's a really neat idea if you ask me. Good luck and I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
rocketman777 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Interesting, never read a theater themed story before, good luck on it.