Reviews for Naruto the Storm King
surc chapter 13 . 8/28
tch Cana is the worst pairing you could have made. she's such a bitch, thinking she owns Naruto. a better pairing would have been with mirajane, where there is some actual development
Linda chapter 14 . 8/26
Teuchi was such a bad idea. I have no idea how you could have ever thought otherwise. I mean, really? Demon Teuchi? Some evil rapist who not only knows about ninjas and chakra, but is very powerful in those abilities, and also conveniently named after Naruto's favorite ramen chef?

That is pretty much retarded. Like, actually. The story wasn't very good before that, but the inclusion of your terrible OC completely ruined what little this story had going for it.

You should just rewrite the entire thing from scratch and try to do a better job at it. A lot of the stuff you wrote doesn't make much sense. Ex: Kurama becoming whole, yet somehow leaving Naruto a ton of chakra? That's contradictory. He's whole, with his full power, and remaining in the past, yet Naruto has his power.

Also, here's a tip: Never make or use OCs. No matter how much people argue, they are never a good idea.

Also, while you tried making this a Naruto/Cana story, Naruto/Mira had a much better vibe going. Cana, at least in this story, was really boring and came off as a selfish idiot. See: taking a kid's money meant to buy him some clothing (the amount of money mentioned was apparently enough for five sets of reasonably priced clothing) and using it to buy him a single set of higher priced clothing... and a set for herself. That's neither cute nor funny. It just makes her seem like a piece of thieving trash.

Mira comes off as immature as hell in this story, but Naruto has been "training" her to be better about it and the character development there just made her more interesting than Cana, who mostly just hung around being largely superfluous.

So yeah. Rewrite. Or don't. It's not like this story hasn't been abandoned for nearly two years now.
SnapDragon21 chapter 14 . 5/12
I rally liked the story, but I can't quite type something real long and awesome cuz' its like half-past midnight here, so I'll just say that this story was awesome and keep it up. also update soon.
kuro yaksha chapter 1 . 5/4
only naruto can defeat anything because he's my favorite character so he can break reality of other anime/manga ignorance and arrogance both for you hahaha
EddyxMarvoloxRiddle chapter 9 . 4/23
...This "plot twist" came outta left field completely. Mehh...I'm curious, so I'll see if anything interesting happens in the remaining chapters.
Alister131 chapter 14 . 2/28
Really wish you had done more with this. It had so much potential.
Chrisfragger chapter 1 . 2/8
Naruto born in Earthland sucks! This is better.
ScbaStv chapter 14 . 2/8
Amazing story. You do have talent and although you haven't updated this in a while, it could tech be completed here and you could rewrite from chap. 9. However, I stand by that this was still going in a good direction either way and I hope you continue writing, whether it's this story or the next :]
(really liked how you got Naruto training all them - funny as hell)
ScbaStv chapter 14 . 2/8
(really liked how you got Naruto training all them - funny as hell)
miguce chapter 14 . 1/30
from chapter 9 the story went downhill imo.. still a really good story.. hope this gets continued some day..
nahc24 chapter 2 . 1/27
UPDATE PLEASE! D
Naru-chanKURAMA chapter 14 . 11/24/2015
Mah.. another abandoned
Squarekiddo chapter 2 . 10/25/2015
Stupid.

Thats what it is, just stupid.

Naruto magically travels back in time 4 years while travelling to earthland to fit the ages of Erza and the gang obviously, seriously whats so wrong about him being 4 years older? he was just 16 during battle with Madara, seriously give him some slack.

No, instead we have the strongest dude in the world deage 4 years, lock away most of his power, and nerfing him so hard hes a joke at full power, proved when apprently all hes power just amounted to a A-class mage, when in truth during his battle with Madara naruto would smack Makarov around like a freaking Gennin.

The worst thing about this is that you honestly did this without any actuall logic behind it, what being sent to a new world makes you younger, weaker, and somehow seals away your power? its like a toddler had fun comming up with this prolouge.

Now just so you actually understand this I will mention that this review is based on 1.5 chapter of your story, so by no means am I bashing your actual overall plot, im simply saying that the way you handled Naruto was simply bad, if you wanted the brat weak, make him transport when he WAS weak, not when he was a fucking powerhouse of freaking doom, then nerfing him to mouse status, seriously the image I get is a frairy tail fanboi pissing on Naruto cause hes not hes favourite.

And this is so common with fictions too, so yes im most likely being to harsh cause I didnt mention this to the others and it simply had to come out, but the way people seem to enjoy simply taking someone much stronger then Makarov and nerfing him so hard makes me sick, why cant they simply take him from his universe when he WAS weak, it makes no sense.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/15/2015
I like the story u should keep going
ShadowWolf chapter 14 . 10/12/2015
Dude awesome story but yo gotta continue it, cuz I mean it is AMAZING!