Reviews for Naruto the Storm King
Pingu The Reader chapter 14 . 3h
I really loved your story. It was awesome. I had a really good time reading it.
darkshadow chapter 6 . 4/9
you mean to say that guldart is stronger than madara? ?
trninjakiller chapter 2 . 3/17
Man. This is so disappointing. I thought I finally found the perfect NarutoxFairy tale xover. Then you dealer him. Welp. Back to the story list.
Asuka1920 chapter 14 . 2/7
Must read more!
Please continue!
Redxlord chapter 14 . 1/25
A good story, but u haven't updated in a while. hope it isn't abandoned.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/15/2016
I would rather the pairing be naruto mira honestly, solely by the fact that, accidentally or not, you made a naruto mira pairing alot mor ebelievable and forced than the cana pairing with ehr being all, i will make him mine. WHere did that come from? Coming from a person who reads alot. Whenever a relationship in a fiction starts like that the romance is cringy and forced beyond compare.
NeKo19-94 chapter 14 . 12/6/2016
Next plis
Guest chapter 14 . 11/1/2016
I really hope this story hasn't been abandoned. Please update again if that is not the case. This story is great.
Anthony00 chapter 14 . 10/20/2016
nice fict
surc chapter 13 . 8/28/2016
tch Cana is the worst pairing you could have made. she's such a bitch, thinking she owns Naruto. a better pairing would have been with mirajane, where there is some actual development
Linda chapter 14 . 8/26/2016
Teuchi was such a bad idea. I have no idea how you could have ever thought otherwise. I mean, really? Demon Teuchi? Some evil rapist who not only knows about ninjas and chakra, but is very powerful in those abilities, and also conveniently named after Naruto's favorite ramen chef?

That is pretty much retarded. Like, actually. The story wasn't very good before that, but the inclusion of your terrible OC completely ruined what little this story had going for it.

You should just rewrite the entire thing from scratch and try to do a better job at it. A lot of the stuff you wrote doesn't make much sense. Ex: Kurama becoming whole, yet somehow leaving Naruto a ton of chakra? That's contradictory. He's whole, with his full power, and remaining in the past, yet Naruto has his power.

Also, here's a tip: Never make or use OCs. No matter how much people argue, they are never a good idea.

Also, while you tried making this a Naruto/Cana story, Naruto/Mira had a much better vibe going. Cana, at least in this story, was really boring and came off as a selfish idiot. See: taking a kid's money meant to buy him some clothing (the amount of money mentioned was apparently enough for five sets of reasonably priced clothing) and using it to buy him a single set of higher priced clothing... and a set for herself. That's neither cute nor funny. It just makes her seem like a piece of thieving trash.

Mira comes off as immature as hell in this story, but Naruto has been "training" her to be better about it and the character development there just made her more interesting than Cana, who mostly just hung around being largely superfluous.

So yeah. Rewrite. Or don't. It's not like this story hasn't been abandoned for nearly two years now.
SnapDragon21 chapter 14 . 5/12/2016
I rally liked the story, but I can't quite type something real long and awesome cuz' its like half-past midnight here, so I'll just say that this story was awesome and keep it up. also update soon.
kuro yaksha chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
only naruto can defeat anything because he's my favorite character so he can break reality of other anime/manga ignorance and arrogance both for you hahaha
EddyxMarvoloxRiddle chapter 9 . 4/23/2016
...This "plot twist" came outta left field completely. Mehh...I'm curious, so I'll see if anything interesting happens in the remaining chapters.
Alister131 chapter 14 . 2/28/2016
Really wish you had done more with this. It had so much potential.