Reviews for Naruto the Storm King
Lanky Nathan chapter 2 . 5/18
Hm, not a bad start to an interesting story. Keen to see where it leads.
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 14 . 5/11
Great story so far.
AntiNalu34575 chapter 6 . 5/3
The ending to this chapter...
Wonderful. Stunning. Amazing. It is one of the best pieces of writing I've ever read.
You've incurred the emotions of the situation within me and brought a personal aspect to it.
The way you have worded it makes the reader really empathize with Naruto, forcing them to think about; "What if I disappeared suddenly and randomly found a diary from one of my precious peoples, directed to me, from hundreds of years ago?"
It brought tingles to my skin.
I congratulate you, and shall follow & favourite the story as it deserves.

~AntiNalu
Geode7 chapter 12 . 4/28
Yeah, after carefully finding the non yaoi ones
I like the story, but there is one thing that bugs me: jiji is the informal honorific for grandfather, basically meaning grandpa, and Ojisan is the formal version, jiji-San just doesn't seem right to me, I feel it should be one or the other, not a combination of formal and informal.

Other than that, loving the story!

Sincerely, Pagemaster96

PS: I was to lazy to log in, that's all
Deviousdragon122 chapter 14 . 3/20
I like it so far, can't wait to see what else you are going to write for this story
willow1996 chapter 14 . 3/18
Really good hope you update soon
DEBob19 chapter 9 . 3/1
Ugh. New enemy feels plot-contrived, badly. Mr nobody comes out of nowhere knowing kinjutsu only a few knew, also with access to dead man's DNA from thousands of years ago. Right. Sounds likely.
DEBob19 chapter 6 . 2/28
Such a good overall chapter ending with such a ridiculous cliche.
SkyeFox Odyssey chapter 14 . 2/28
I really enjoy reading this story. The addition of Teuchi, though irritating at first gives the main character an enemy that keeps him engaged and gives him more of a purpose
feic.flame chapter 14 . 2/27
I love this story and i would like to see some more NarutoXCana. Let's keep up the hopes for a quick update.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 2/23
This actually looks like a nice story but are letting Naruto keep both his chakra and learn magic that will be a interesting combination to be sure, and the pairing is very nice as well but most of the girls in Fairy Tail can be classified as bombshells anyway.
Battlesny chapter 14 . 2/21
sorry but I just have to say that criticism is completely against my nature, even the constructive kind. so all I can say is this is a great story and since I'm at the end I'm going to go read the other ones now. since the laws of the universe say that if an author writes one great story then all other stories have to be just as great. right? although it is the same universe that made Murphy's Law, so there is the chance that I'm wrong about that ;)
Battlesny chapter 1 . 2/20
do I have to leave a "nice long" review?
can't I just leave it at "nice" and say great story :) ?
SpecialLittleSnowflake chapter 8 . 2/16
I love the story so far! I just stopped reading real quick to bookmark my thoughts on what's going to happen with our favorite white haired siblings soon... Hmm... I can think of a few routes, but two in particular stand out to me right now... lets see how good I am at predicting, shall we?