Reviews for RtR: Episode one: Not an Easy Thing to Find
mfkngst chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Hey I’m so excited to have finally read something in your series. I have been a huge Buffy fan since it first airing, but I only recently started reading fan fiction on it. My favorite stories being those that focus around Xander and Faith, my two favorite characters from the show. So when I heard about your series, I couldn’t wait to read it. But unfortunately due to school work, and real life I had too. I had this feeling that once I started reading I would want to read everything until I was all caught up. And I must say I’m glad I went with that plan.

Okay now on to my actual review. I loved your introduction to this chapter, with Amber and Hannah. It was very well written, conveying easily the fear, and desperation of the characters. It also made me fall hard for both of the characters very quickly. I loved that they tried to save each other, and never turned their backs. I also love how you wrote faiths reaction to them and their story about Hannah’s daughter. Also I kind of found the whole ‘eat people’ thing kind of amusing. Once again, Well written. Oh then your reunion between faith and Xander was great. Very realistic and true to both their characters, but with the underlying hope for some form of relationship. Yeah! And your fight scene at the crypt was really good, one of the best fight scenes I have ever read. It was easy to imagine, but much more complex then simple ‘hitting and kicking.’ and I loved the image of faith carrying both kids home to their moms. And that Xander was there, good job.

I can’t wait to read more, and watch what faith and Xander do next. This was a great start and i can’t wait to read more in this series.
Nikitangel chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
I really like that! Once again, way to nail Faith's character.
Calen chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Wicked, just gotta love Faith's character. Her and Xander just seem to go well together.
RRahl chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
Love the story and would think that it would be great if you continued the story with a sequel. Keep writing and like the Xander/Faith angle.
IceWing chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
Good Start, keep it up
Ghostrider chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
Very nice start of this series. You're showing us a Faith, still reeling from her past and her time in prison. She isn't ready to trust again, yet knows it's better to try and be a better person. Like what you have so far and hope to see more soon.
RobC chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
Very good story, a bit different from the standard F/X fic, usually Xander's trying to help redeem Faith. Your's seems like they can help redeem each other.

Very good, I hope this is the first story of a series!

Rob