Reviews for The Master Challenge: Intro and Kanto Arcs
crystal chapter 16 . 7/31/2015
the island is where he had the adventure with lugia. underwater palace, adventure with manaphy. cave, I think place in ruby sapphire where you find groudon/kyogre. the pillar that reaches the sky, sky pillar from or/as. sword tower, place with adventur with zeckrom/reshiram and victini. I think they all are places with trees of beginigs. if that's it I guesed it because I am really good at plot deciphering. im bad at remembering names of places. just a suggestion, you should put amber in this. amber two Fuji/smith.
crystal chapter 11 . 7/31/2015
you do know that that one line almost exactly copies the unova theme, not the first but the second. "we lean on one another, make each other stronger, we are together now friends forever now whatever comes our way we wont run away stading tall, one for all, its our destiny *music*
Alfonse08 chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
So Ash's father is the current legendary Pokemon Master huh? Well that puts an interesting spin on things for the future.
Alfonse08 chapter 3 . 7/30/2015
Not a bad first battle, looking forward to more intense fights in the future.
Alfonse08 chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Seems like it could be an interesting series, looking forward to seeing where you take this.
AquaraCupcakes chapter 20 . 7/6/2015
Wow! After reading this arc, I'm sure I'll love the rest too!
Red the Pokemon Master chapter 17 . 5/6/2015
By the way, I've noticed that you misspelled many Pokémon names and Delia's name by calling her "Delilah". Also, theres no 'n' in 'MACHAMP'.
Lectori Salutem chapter 20 . 5/5/2015
So you mentioned you had a Pokemon fanfic in your reply to my review, and being a very curious person and a Pokemon fan, I just had to check it out! There are large parts of the anime I haven't seen, I haven't played all the games and I'm only halfway through the manga, but I still really like it! Pokemon fanfiction isn't really my thing, but this story kept me up till two thirty in the morning (thankfully I have nothing to do tomorrow - or is it today? xD). And again, like your DP story did, you've made me forget doing the work I had been planning to do... So, nice story, well done!

I haven't found anyone speaking French yet, though. Is that in another part, or in another story all together? ;)
Red the Pokemon Master chapter 11 . 5/4/2015
Why did Gary call Ash Red after saying Ashy-boy? Also, really, Redrick? I am going to be totally honest right now. That just sounds dumb.
ChessQueen chapter 20 . 4/13/2015
Oh, when Ash was asked to get down, that was funny!
ChessQueen chapter 19 . 4/13/2015
Aw, Ash and Misty dancing! Plus Lucy seeing Brock. Of course, Gary and Leaf WOULD mock each other at a dance. That's sweet that Max has a friend in Laura. Iris and Cilan dancing together, sweet. Paul and Dawn was also sweet. So was May and Drew!
ChessQueen chapter 18 . 4/13/2015
Iris's Emolga with Dawn's Pachirisu. Interesting.
ChessQueen chapter 17 . 4/13/2015
Ursula and Damien are perfect for each other.
ChessQueen chapter 16 . 4/13/2015
Well, that's ONE way to wake up.
ChessQueen chapter 15 . 4/13/2015
It's interesting to think about Team Rocket like that in a different light.
194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »