Reviews for It's Only You That I'm Losing
HugzForFree chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Simply amazing
lifeloveinsanity28 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
This is beautifully written. You do such a good job of conveying all of Santana's so many conflicting emotions. I also really like her scene with Bree and with Rachel in the end. Thank you for sharing. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
(Damn little keypad!) ... As I was saying, something along the lines if how eloquently you brought together the warring emotions of affection/admiration and anger/resentment. So well done! As always, your story and writing do not disappoint as they explore deep emotions and tangled relationships. - An appreciative reader (Swayout)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Thank you. I greatly appreciate you making sense of why Santana was so devastated by Finn's death, when he treated her badly and they had an acrimonious relationship. (For better or worse, I have trouble remembering what is canon and what is FF AU, but I do know he didn't assault Quinn at Santana's Halloween party.) That the writers completely glossed over Finn's outing Santana isn't surprising (especially because they pretty much glorified him for doing so). Thank you for casting light so eloquently these internal struggles for Santana
septemberof1897 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Wow! What beautifully written fic, you made me feel like I was in Santana's place! It had me in tears! I loved the way you portrayed her character and her relationships with others (especially Kurt and Rachel) and how you didn't make it about ships... Thank you for sharing this!
joy.rolo chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
oh wow the feeelsss in this :( thanks mucho for writing!