Reviews for Not Leaving
Wonderful; PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE! IT DOESNT EVEN HAVE TO BE WITH PLOT JUST HAVE A CHAPTER WITH SHERLOCK AND JOHN BEING CUTE PLEASE! ; I hope you are doing well, thank you!
Tiina chapter 22 . 2/26
continue soon and please don't kill billy
I love your work
Update.
Oh my! Amazing! Please update soon!
My God I'm crying. I love John. Keep those boys together! Keep John with his purple-loving, carrot-hating Sherlock!
God. I've already cried twice.
waffleiron72 chapter 1 . 1/23
this first chapter was so beautifully written that I teared up. I'm really really looking forward to the rest of it... glad there's 20-some chapters left XD
Nic chapter 19 . 1/14
Thanks a million! This is amazing :) I'm dying for more!
Daisy chapter 22 . 1/11
Okay this was so so so amazing! I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH!
Please update asap
KkGgINoU chapter 22 . 1/9
Aww, Wiggy!

*wipes eyes* Oh, Sherlock... John's coming, don't you worry! He'll make it all better!

(*glances at Oleander* John WILL make everything all better, right?)

Anyways, this was a really good chapter- I like the flow of the chapter, and congrats on graduating, by the way!
Paula Rushing chapter 22 . 1/3
I am scared for Sherlock he is too little to be out there running around in his own .I sure hope he isn't caught again by if he is he will probably be killed so I hope he will run back home ,and stay there so he will be safe .I feel so bad for him and for Wiggy street life is dangerous,and can be deadly it is no place for a child. I am wondering where John is in this chapter,because Sherlock will definitely need him right now .I am sure Sherlock will be terrified now that is for sure. :(
Adrienne Elly chapter 22 . 1/3
Evil author! What a cliffhanger! I have no idea what is going on but I realllllly want to know what happens next. Can't wait for the next instalment! :-)
THANK YOU SO MUCH! :D Happy Sherlock Day indeed :)
zstartheatre chapter 22 . 1/3
Thank you for the update. Have loved this story since the start. Brilliant.
EJBRUSH1952 chapter 22 . 1/2
Was so happy to see your name and story in my email! Love this storyline! :-) Congrats are in order for you my dear! Graduated College! Wish I could hop a plane to London and visit Madame Tussaud's and see said statue you mention, but other things hold me here. Pray tell us poor sods that can't get away, what is the statue?