Reviews for Not Leaving
Daisy chapter 21 . 10/5
OH MY God. So I've been a fan of this fic for AGES now and it's always on my mind so just...
Please. Please *puppy eyes* update soon!
Thank you for being a wonderful human and writter x
Please, start writing again :'(
I KNEW IT! IT WAS IRENE! Will she try to take Sherlock away? Or will she build some sort of co-parent relationship with John?!
Daisy chapter 21 . 6/28
This story is so angsty and I LOVE IT. I just read it from start to finish all over again... I say finish...
Please please please please can you update soon?
You're an amazing writer! X
aki93 chapter 21 . 6/23
l'm in love with this story! It's at the top of my Sherlock fictions...I thought I had exhausted all the best material on the site, I'm glad I was wrong!
I read the whole 21 chap in less than 2 days...there isn't a chapter that hasn't made my heart melt

ps: whose phone was it? the one dumped in the skip?
pps: why doesn't Myc get that he can be a good big bro while letting John do all the parenting instead? He is a genius, I get that he is possessive and protective of S., but we all know that if he somehow thought that J was inadequate for S, he would have found some underhanded way to get rid of him... Myc get over yourself, think of lil' S, and if he needs something J cannot provide Y provide it! ( he is a Holmes afterall, provide him of a trustfund or something!)
ppps: Who did she speak with in the car? was it the Devil aka Moriarty?
Love this! I'd love some lestrade and Sherlock cuddles 3
EJBRUSH1952 chapter 21 . 4/28
OMG! Is it really you? Glad you regained access to your stories and are back! (Truth be told-had to reread a bit to refresh the tale in my mind-but twas no great hardship!) Looking forward to the next chapter...and Thank you! :-)
One does not mess with an overprotective Watson, EVER.
librarywitch chapter 21 . 4/24
OOooh glad you are back. Neat twist at the end.
Brilliant. Was so chuffed to see the update. Cant wait for the next chapter.
Thank you for updating! Can't wait for what happens next (:
Raytu17 chapter 20 . 4/1
Awesome story. I love kid!lock with parent Watson!
acelly chapter 20 . 3/27
I just found this story and read all 20 chapters - twice! I love love love this story. Your Sherlock is adorable and brave and all kinds of wonderful. Your John is valiant and strong and caring and amazing. I really hope you are able to find the time and the muse to continue this story. I have favourited in the hope that you will someday! :-)
MyPencilRanOutOfInk chapter 20 . 12/17/2015
Wow, this is an amazing fanfic! Great job! I'm always a sucker for small child with loving parents and you pull this off brilliantly.
ilko chapter 20 . 11/27/2015
Every chapter of this fic punches me in the heart in a new way ;_; Sherlock really does need both of them, Mycroft to understand him and teach him how to handle being extraordinary, and John to love him, to just be there with him every day, showing him how to be the best person he can be. I wish Mycroft and John could come to an understanding for Sherlock's sake, but that won't happen so long as Mycroft is intent on turning this into some sort of siege where Mycroft hangs around like a vulture waiting until John can't make ends meet any longer so he can swoop in for the kill and whisk Sherlock away for god knows what. His concerns are understandable, but John is absolutely right about the incredible blow Mycroft's guardianship would land on Sherlock's psyche. :(