Reviews for Not Leaving
ilko chapter 20 . 11/27
Every chapter of this fic punches me in the heart in a new way ;_; Sherlock really does need both of them, Mycroft to understand him and teach him how to handle being extraordinary, and John to love him, to just be there with him every day, showing him how to be the best person he can be. I wish Mycroft and John could come to an understanding for Sherlock's sake, but that won't happen so long as Mycroft is intent on turning this into some sort of siege where Mycroft hangs around like a vulture waiting until John can't make ends meet any longer so he can swoop in for the kill and whisk Sherlock away for god knows what. His concerns are understandable, but John is absolutely right about the incredible blow Mycroft's guardianship would land on Sherlock's psyche. :(
Excellent Sherlock and Sherlock Holmes references :D

I wish that Mycroft and John could just get along, although I understand why they cannot now. Very tidy way of finding an answer to Sherlock's migraines and relating them to his brother.
Lorelai Love Spencer-Meraz chapter 20 . 10/28
Love this! Though, can I punch Mycroft in the face?
Lorelai Love Spencer-Meraz chapter 4 . 10/27
So...I started reading Colour of Light and I was captivated but this...THIS.

You have entranced me and I thank you so much for writing this incredible stuff. Keep up the great work; you have an INCREDIBLE gift.

Also: My English Comp teacher used to say that if you could make your readers laugh or cry, you got them permanently. I was the latter. :)
JOH1 chapter 20 . 10/26
They better learn how to work together for Sherlock's sake! Thanks for the update: I have been waiting impatiently!
thedogzoo chapter 20 . 10/21
I read this whole thing in a day, if you count the time for school and such. This is so amazing-! 3
This chapter was amazing. Really enjoyed the sweet scene between Sherlock and Mycroft. Look forward to the next update.
I love this chapter it is great !'I just worry about Sherlocks health all the stress that being torn between John and Mycroft would put on him it could do major damage to him I wish they could get along for Sherlocks sake he is a genius ,but he cannot understand why he would have to choose between two people he loves and Mycroft though cannot love Sherlock the way he needs and deserves to be loved and John can ,because money is not as important as real love which is what John has in his heart for Sherlock if Mycroft truly cares for Sherlock he will be a part of Sherlocks life, but let Sherlock stay with John because Sherlock and John truly need one another.
Sherlock221 chapter 20 . 10/21
I was having an absolutely horrible day and then I checked my email to see that you had updated. Thank you so much. You turned my day around. Your writing is beautiful and this chapter was amazing.
EJBRUSH1952 chapter 20 . 10/20
I enjoy your writing immensely. Realize life sometimes throws things at us just when we can handle it the least-but I will always patiently wait for the next chapter of this story. Willing Mycroft to open his eyes and see that it takes all of them to keep Sherlock safe. Almost thought he would go that extra mile in this chapter, but alas it was not to be. Perhaps Mrs. Hudson could work on him, ply him with some of her baked goods...Thank you again as always.
otala chapter 20 . 10/20
Wow - thank you for the update.
Sherlock needs them both. I might have to re-read because I don't remember why Sherlock wasn't placed with Mycroft.
Mycroft can provide support and John can nurture.
They need to work together for Sherlock's sake.
Great chapter.
Karlina101 chapter 20 . 10/20
Why don't you both raise him stupids? John takes care of the emotional mycroft the educational boom done problum solved.
KkGgINoU chapter 20 . 10/20
Another excellent chapter, Oleander!

And another thing-
Y'know, I'm willing to wait. Sure, maybe you don't put out a chapter a night, or even a chapter a week, but what you do publish is pure gold.
You keep apologizing, but the writing keeps getting better and better with every chapter.
And if you need to take a long time to write a chapter, that's OK. You put out quality work. And art can't be rushed.

librarywitch chapter 20 . 10/20
Of course we are still with you. This story is worth the wait. Glad John can still stand up to Mycroft. I hope for our hearts' sake, John can make this work. Love it.
ilko chapter 19 . 10/18
...My god. This is heartbreaking in about six thousand different little ways, and I'm on the edge of my seat. ;_; The only thing that's getting me through is my ironclad belief that Everything Is Going To Be All Right (because if it isn't it'll break me, I swear).