Reviews for A Well Lived in Home
lksjdhf chapter 1 . 2/22
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
I was really confused at first, thought I misread it and it was actually Percy X Severus.
KeepOnMarchingOn chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
Okay, this is a really good story but Snape and Harry would never happen. He hates him because of his father, BARELY tolerates him throughout the entire series, and then there is the age difference and I get if you didn't want to put Harry and Ginny together, but I'm just wondering why did you choose Snape? What in your mind made you think they would be a good couple? Please don't think I'm trying to be rude here I'm really not I just can't think of any other way to word this question. This is still a really good one-shot, but the Harry/Snape thing kind of ruins it for me. Oh gosh, there I go again. I really don't want to be rude I just don't like Harry/Snape pairing. Please don't think I'm tryin to beat up your story. I still think this is reall good and I don't usually read one-shots. I'm not against gay people I just don't like Harry/Snape. Still, this is really good and I like the plot besides Harry/Snape.
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
omd loved it lol
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 5/1/2017
I didn't guess for the longest time that Percy was helping Harry & Severus. Good job on this little plot and on making Percy more of a real character than he usually is.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
I don't ship it, but LOL
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Oh, I think Harry and Severus can think of what to have for dessert, but I expect Molly will feed the rest of the family, too.

But I love the backhistory of the Burrow and how it was built in pieces. My husband's uncle had a house like that, and you had to watch the sills between rooms something fierce.
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Good.
browniepai chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
This was adorable!
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
You handled this pairing very well, in my opinion, and I liked that. I loved how you wrote every single Weasley in this, particularly Molly. They were all in character and interesting to read. You gave them each a back story for this, which was great. Giving Percy a rather large role was great, too, as I have a soft spot for him. Very nicely done.

You have a very nice writing style. Just watch for little typos, but other than that a very nice job. Well done.
Lizzy0305 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Aww this was sooo very sweet! I really like the whole feeling this has, specially the mark the children left and the way Molly thought about them. I can totally see my mum do the same, walk around the house with the laundry, looking for or just noticing marks we've left here. And I love your Percy, he's sooo much better that the other Percy *points at the books*
And you got my poor baby all worried about something like this... Honestly I would have hated Molly and Arthur if they still dont welcome Severus, but I know that's not gonna happen in your stories, right? And dear Harry. Severus and Percy? Seriously? I love you boy, but you're an idiot sometimes.
I wonder what kind of marks will Severus and Harry leave on that house. Must be some really funny stories, dont you think? *winks suggestively and brings some carrots(or whatever they eat) for you bunnies and some popcorn for herself* Wanna write one or two? Or three? Maybe?

*sighs*I came here to leave the comments on Billow Effect and Deal... What are you doing to me?
blackangel150 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Hahah i so want to see Harry blue
Tlcatlady chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Really cute! I missed that swamp in the movie...I was ready looking forward to that scene from the book. TLC