Reviews for Blood In The Water
MabeyAYoutuber started writing a teen wolf fanfic called Suck It Up, Oswin
Female whovian chapter 24 . 4/14
Awesome awesome chapter!
fmxc17 chapter 24 . 4/7
I love your writing so much! You are so awesome for taking the time to find music perfect for certain scenes! I'm in love with Charlie and her character and definetly looking forward to your next update, great job so far!
shuckingwolf chapter 1 . 4/1
as i was re re re reading a tough went trough my mind so i have to ask if you ever tough about doing some one-shots on stiles pov somehow? like little things either stuff in black water or in blood in the water or even stuff in their future like you are posting in your tumblr (and i'm loving it haha) i mean, don't get me wrong you manage to show every little thing about stiles already in your usual writting but i just tough it would be cool to see his actual toughs sometimes you know? like him denaying his feelinhs for charlie trough black water just like charlie did with him and them when he finally came to terms with that, maybe him jealous at the formal or him talking to scott or his dad about it... anyway is just a tough that i had and i wantes to share, more than anything i just want to share my love for this history and you haha :) sorry for any grammar mistakes, i'm brazilian so yeah rs hope you are feeling better and you can keep writting forever wtvr you feel like writting, cause you rock girl and i hope you know we all will be there for you :)
i could go on and on about how great everything about everything you write is practically perfect and give all of us all the feels but i'll keep simple and just say that you truly have a gift and that's your writting, i know sometimes thinhs will be hard and such but i really hope you never stop or truly doubt yourself because you have a gift as you write once: if you have a gift is your obligation to share it right? eithery way just know that whatever you posy we will be there supprting you, all the kudos to you :)))
CantCatchTomorrow chapter 24 . 3/26
I've re-read more than once in between the wait for new chapters and I still cant get over how flawlessly the official story slightly shifts due to Charlies presence, and her and Stiles are adorable. Loving all the Charlie/Peter still!
absolutely love your story! check back all the time to see if its been updated! please get the next chapter up soon!
Sonny13 chapter 24 . 3/16
Loved this chapter. Stiles is completely head over heels and I love it and can't wait for him to realise. They're literally the cutest couple ever :)
irislacustris chapter 24 . 3/14
Just wanted to say how amazing your story and the character of Charlie is. I've re-read more than once in between the wait for new chapters. It's really interesting how the official story slightly shifts due to her presence, and her and Stiles are adorable. Loving all the Charlie/Peter stuff, and really hope you're moving towards them eventually kinda/sorta being friends, the snark and damaged BFFs is just too good. Hope everything is going well with you and that work becomes less stressful. Remember to get some sleep!
Atomicity chapter 24 . 3/11
The kanima-induced paralysis is a great parallel to how the group is feeling, and I like that you brought it out with how Charlie felt. And as usual, Charlie brings up some damn reasonable points when confronting Jackson.
I did feel like something was a bit off with this chapter though. Sorry to hear about how you're doing; hopefully things start looking up soon.
Atomicity chapter 23 . 3/11
Man, the Stiles/Charlie scenes are so adorable. It's great seeing Charlie open up more and more (being affectionate with Stiles in the car and sharing more about her dad).
Also, I respect a reasonable cliffhanger every now and then.
zvc56 chapter 24 . 3/10
I can't wait to see what you're going to do for the jail/police scene thing. Great chapter!
OJM chapter 24 . 3/8
That chapter was really good! It doesn't matter that it took a while, you have a life outside of fanfiction! I hope you feel better soon!
Atomicity chapter 22 . 3/9
It was nice to see some more Charlie/Scott time, especially with her sharing about her struggles. The tension of the situation was also brought out really well through Charlie's point of view. It was also nice to see Stiles unconsciously drop the "girlfriend" bomb unnoticed.
TooMuchBatman chapter 24 . 3/9
Awesome, fantastic, incredible, i love it! :D
1,126 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »