Reviews for Blood In The Water
Please update! I understand your editing, but you only edited like 7 chapters, and its been so long. I'm not even sure why youre editing, it was perfect anyway, but could you at least update with a new chapter sometime? Do we really have to wait while you edit 55 chapters to get a new one? Torture! :) Please reconsider!
HIII I RLLY LOVE THIS STORY IT GIVES ME FEELS I DIDN'T KNOW I FELT HAHA IF HAVE TIME TO UPDATE THAT WOULD GREAT THANKS :)))
NOOO you didn't ruin everything! Don't you realise you are in a Stiles/OC fanfiction? Okay, he looooooves you, he 100% is in the like with you, and you guys just freaking kissed and it was the most adorable thing ever.
ANDDDD...TOUCHDOWN! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (I'm talking about the kiss here not the other freaky shit going on)
Lizverse chapter 15 . 3/29
utter perfection
So the year mark is coming up and I really, REALLY hope that you continue this story! I keep hoping that one day I'll get a notification for it, please just know that you still have readers no matter how long it's been :)
Guest chapter 24 . 10/7/2015
Please continue writing this!
wickedgrl123 chapter 24 . 9/15/2015
I JUST READ THIS AND BLACK WATER AND I'M OBSESSED WITH CHARLIE OH MY GOD. AND HER RELATIONSHIP WITH STILES IS ADORABLE AND I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. BUT I ALSO LOVE THAT ISAAC IS SUCH A PUPPY AROUND HER, AND JEALOUS STILES IS ALWAYS FUN, SO MORE OF THAT WOULD NOT BE UNAPPRECIATED. HER RELATIONSHIP WITH THE MURDEROUS ASSHOLE MAKES ME LAUGH, AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT EVOLVE AND GROW INTO SOMETHING MORE FRIENDLY. CHARLIE'S FRIENDSHIPS WITH ALLISON, LYDIA AND SCOTT ARE AWESOME TOO, AND I LOVE HOW YOU'VE IMPROVED HER FRIENDSHIP WITH SCOTT REALISTICALLY AND OVER TIME. AND I KNOW ERICA HATES HER RIGHT NOW, BUT HOPEFULLY THEY CAN START GETTING ALONG ONE DAY. I JUST WANT HER TO BAKE A CAKE MADE OF RAINBOWS AND SMILES AND EVERYONE CAN EAT IT AND BE HAPPY. ANYWAYS, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH THAT I'M YELLING ABOUT IT, SO PLEASEEEEE UPDATE SOON PLEASEEEEEEEE
Guest chapter 24 . 9/10/2015
Amazing!
Mackenzieeee chapter 24 . 9/8/2015
Best Teen Wolf fan fiction yet! Love this. Just a question, did you delete your wattpad? I was originally reading this on there and it freaked me out when it said your page could not be found and I could find any of your stories. I'm just happy you kept this up! ️
TinyCurmudgeon chapter 3 . 9/6/2015
Just reread chapter 15, well just the last part really. I actually reread it every month to fill the gaping void inside. Aah now I feel all warm and mushy inside.

I'll be back in a month when the feeling has dwindled.
NeoMulder chapter 24 . 8/28/2015
Love it! Can't wait for more!
MagicalMemories chapter 24 . 8/4/2015
This chapter is amazing, just like all the rest! I absolutely adored the Peter scene because those are just always enlightening and extra snarky, and all that 'Stiles being hurt over not being there to protect Charlie and scared that he was so easily taken down'...just so angsty. I can't get enough of his dynamic with Charlie, both the good and the semi-bad and I definitely can't wait for the next chapter to see more :)
AllysunEgret chapter 24 . 7/25/2015
ok i seriously just finished both ur stories involving charlie in the span of three days and i can honestly say i love them so much that i'm reviewing on my phone as i tan on a beach. both stories are so well written and thought out and charlie is my favorite teen wolf oc i've ever seen. i love how in depth she is and i really love every relationship she has with every character! i noticed that u update last in feburary but i'm honest to god looking forward to ur next update! please keep up the work, it's amazing :)
yet again chapter 24 . 7/24/2015
:) this story is great :)
1,159 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »