Reviews for Blood In The Water
MagicalMemories chapter 24 . 8/4
This chapter is amazing, just like all the rest! I absolutely adored the Peter scene because those are just always enlightening and extra snarky, and all that 'Stiles being hurt over not being there to protect Charlie and scared that he was so easily taken down'...just so angsty. I can't get enough of his dynamic with Charlie, both the good and the semi-bad and I definitely can't wait for the next chapter to see more :)
AllysunEgret chapter 24 . 7/25
ok i seriously just finished both ur stories involving charlie in the span of three days and i can honestly say i love them so much that i'm reviewing on my phone as i tan on a beach. both stories are so well written and thought out and charlie is my favorite teen wolf oc i've ever seen. i love how in depth she is and i really love every relationship she has with every character! i noticed that u update last in feburary but i'm honest to god looking forward to ur next update! please keep up the work, it's amazing :)
yet again chapter 24 . 7/24
:) this story is great :)
Mika Bauer chapter 24 . 7/12
This fan fiction and the first one are my number one fan fictions for teen wolf, hands down. I love the witty banter with the characters, I love Charlie's character in general, and the character development is absolutely fantastic. I really hope you continue to update and do so soon, because i cannot go without this story for too long. It's amazing.
Adimari chapter 15 . 7/9
Well I'm just gonna just put one comment quick, and leave a big review in the end : Charlie says it's Archaic Latin. She doesn't understand Latin, whether classical or archaic, so it's not logical that she knows what it looks like. Archaic Latin looks like Classical Latin and vice versa if you don't know either language.
I know it's only a line, but the use of Latin in Teen Wolf annoyed me as well. Like when Lydia says that in Archaic Latin, contrary to classical, the word doesn't mean friend but master. I always found it strange, since for me the word for master should be something like master or maestro in Latin and friend should be something like amicus, so I couldn't see a possible confusion. Well after the episode I checked. The Archaic Latin word for master is magister and the classical one is magester. Big difference, somewhat spotted by Charlie who doesn't know Latin . And friend is amicus. How can you confuse the two words ? What were the writers thinking ?
I know. TW makes dead people come back to life, and I don't bat an eye. They made up some stuff about archaic and Classical Latin and the're crossing the line for me. I'm a language geek.

I'm sorry, I know I'm overreacting over what's just line in your story. But I had to say something !

(Apart from that, great story. A bit too angsty at times (oh poor thing you kissed Stiles) but I get that'll be strange if it'd be unicorns and rainbows. See you in another chapter. Maybe the next one with Latin in it. If there's one. )
andreams512 chapter 24 . 7/6
please update when you can, this story is amazing!
Aoi-Natsuki-007 chapter 24 . 6/26
hi! I have justo finished this story and its prequel and I have to say it is awesome!. I love it! Charlie is a pretty interested carácter and I love how you develop her relationship with stiles and all the others characters se love!.Can't wait forma the next chapter!.
Fanny chapter 24 . 6/22
Aww, I can't wait for season 3...Mel and Chris together, will be adorable :) A bit like Stiles and Charlie. I love chris, and always felt that he was kinda alone, so thank you :)
Janriel chapter 24 . 6/22
Hopefully you haven't given up on this story. It's magnificent! I spent the last week and a half reading through Black Water and this one. I read BrittWitt's two stories before finding this one and, although I love Sadie, I absolutely adore Charlie more. The way you've characterized her is phenomenal.

Her relationship with Stiles is truly a delight to read.

I'm sad I caught up with the story, but I hope you'll update sometime soon!
Emma chapter 24 . 6/20
Wanna know a secret? I only started watching Teen Wolf after I read Black Water...and honestly, it was kinda disapointing. I kept expecting for Charlie to show up. And even after season 1, I kept wondering what Charlie would do when this and that happened...Would Aunt Mel find out about everything at the same time as Melissa? Would she be there when Stiles gets beaten by Gerard? Would she like Jennifer? Would Mel be taken as well with the other guardian the sacrafices ? Would Stile let the Nogitsune in, with Charlie being there as his support?
Anyway, all I'm trying to say is that I love Charlie and this story, and I hope youll get your inspiration back! Because this story is incredible!
Bia chapter 24 . 6/19
Wow, this is the fourth time I read Black Water and Blood in the Water. I hope you'll update soon! Is real life getting in the way, or did the plot bunnies disapear? Whatever it is hope to hear from you soon! I seriously can't wait for this story to enter season 3a. (my favourite season)
Hanna chapter 24 . 6/15
I CANT WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT KIND OF ROLE CHARLIE WILL BE PLAYING IN THE POLICE STATION-SHOWDOWN WITH MAT. ITS ONE OF MY FAVOURITES. HOPE YOULL GET BACK YOUR INSPIRATION SOON.
I know you're having a writers block, but I miss this story so much
Helen chapter 24 . 6/13
Chris Argent and Mel would be such a cute couple :) Mel is all sunshine and Unicorns and Chris is just gruff and lovable :) I like Uncle Bobby, but I think Mel needs someone more sophisticated and serious, and Chris needs someone to show him some fun!
Lewtam chapter 24 . 6/3
It's been a few months since you've last posted, and sadly whilst I've only just found your story, I feel like It's been way to long. This story is very well written, which is rare on fanfiction. I love your plot additions, your character, you completely got the main characters down perfectly. Please continue, I read this whole story in two days and that's with breaks for sleeping and eating - what I'm trying to say here is that your story is so impressive that I read it quickly and I've reached the end of your posting and now must await until you return with more. Hopefully that's real soon!

So to summarise, this is an incredible story and please continue writing it! :)
1,147 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »