Reviews for Trust and Providence
downtonlove chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
This is truly amazing. The way your crafted a very difficult scene with such respect, honesty and grace. Very well done. I'm so glad the truth is out and for the way you handled it. I'm hoping M/M have a short engagement. I (still) need this to be a movie! :)

Glad to hear that your daughter is on the mend as well.
Amber611 chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Was SO Happy to see this updated! :) Poor Mary though! Wonderful job and can't wait for more! :)
Jenwren chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Loved it, and quite a logical mistake perhaps by Matthew to think Robert knew. Wonderful.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Thank you for the lovely story and I am so glad your daughter will recover!
Drake chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
This fic is beautiful and your writing great :) i cant wait to read more of this!
downtonlove chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
Can we please make this into a movie? I love it!
downtonlove chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
This is absolutely beautiful! You are an incredible writer. This is everything I could ever wish for in a story that you've created here. Thank you for this. Looking forward to more.
Amber611 chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
Awesome start and job so far! I LOVE it! :) So sorry to hear about your daughter though. I hope things get better soon! Sometimes things happen quickly and shockingly! Due to doctors not wanting to take out my gallbladder without sludge or stones, it led to malnutrition leading to an impaired liver last year. I can understand how scary things can be, we thought I might need a transplant, but after 9 months of nutrition bypassing the gallbladder via a feeding tube it looks like it's improving. On top of that I had a fall and doctor mistreatment, leaving me with nerve damage in my leg and temporarily disabled for the past year. Add a recent bacteria infection that will take months to heal before I can remove my gallbladder, I can understand perfectly how difficult and scary things can get! I never stayed overnight in the hospital and last year had 5 stays in 4 hospitals, one lasting 7 weeks! I wish your daughter well and things solved quickly! :) It's horrible to have scary health probs! Again LOVE the fic, and can't wait for more! :)
luvgoround chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
Glad that went well.
luvgoround chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Really enjoyed your fic and on one of my favourite scenes. Love how you wove all the years of canon into their night of their first kiss.
judyl1 chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
I loved the interaction between Matthew and Robert, and then between Matthew, Mary and Robert. This story is very interesting, and I'm looking forward to more.
jmar chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
(yes, let's all remember what's really important: family) I'm glad that your writing provides you with respite from real life. And that we reap the rewards of your efforts with such delightful writing, I just love a happy story. M&M forever!
New Hogfan chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
Another great chapter.
darkwolf76 chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
Great job! I have never actually seen this scenario before and am looking forward to seeing where you take this. Well Latinos or Livonia or Richard make an appearance?
Anon chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
Just brilliant; you've totally captured the style and spirit of the piece. Can't wait for more.
694 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 .. Last Next »