Reviews for Trust and Providence
New Hogfan chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
This was a great start to the story.
I just wish all the things that you put into the chapter happened in cannon.
Keep going with it.
La Donna Ingenua chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
So well done how you include so many parts of canon and twist them just so. The first draft I read was great and this is even better. You will do great things! I'm so humbled to be a part of it.
Lala Kate chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
This is just lovely! I thought so the first time I read it, and I love it even more now. You have done an outstanding job of taking such a powerful scene from canon and making it even more powerful and very believable. I can see this actually play out logically in my mind, and I am honored to have had even a small part in seeing this finally posted here. Keep up the excellent work, my dear!
AmeriGirlTN chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Rachel dear, where have you been? You've been holding out on us. I loved your insight into their thoughts. Looking forward to see where this is going. Thanks so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I love this take on M/M and cannot wait to see where you go with it! Your writing is absolutely beautiful. I hope this is a many-chaptered fic!
Katy chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
What a fresh and insightful perspective on this story! I love it, looking forward to how the story unfolds!
ZoeyBridget chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Wonderfully written and realized! I always wanted more of this scene in canon, and I loved the direction this took, as well as this fascinating look inside their heads. Brava!
Carrie chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I absolutely love this story! Cannot wait for the update and to continue reading it. Keep up the great work.
theMatthewReview chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Wow - a surprising twist on the sweet story of Matthew and Mary. Love Matthew so much here, and Mary, too. Condensation made miraculous.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Gosh, terrific writing. Well done! Can't wait to see more.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Looking forward to the next chapter. :) this is a great story and the characters seem right on.
Audrey C chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
What a delightful read! It was well in character. This scene would have fit perfectly into the show. Tone and style was just right! Well done! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
What an unexpected pleasure, and on a snowy Monday! I feel so warm and joyful now. You're such a beautiful writer! Can't wait for more. Thank you!
golden12 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Amazing. Really, no other word. I loved how you told their story. The way the characters responded to each other rings true. You've taken bits from script and reworked them into something that made more sense than the way it was told over 2 seasons. Bravo!
EJ96 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Awesome story to write :)
694 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46 47 Next »