Reviews for Trust and Providence
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 28 . 2/17/2016
A torture rack device? *grimaces* Owe. And don't you mean Merry Christmas? No one says Happy Christmas.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 26 . 2/16/2016
I always preferred reading the NIV version of the bible. I think it makes it easier to read.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 25 . 2/16/2016
I cried a bit at the beginning of this chapter. Poor Matthew.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 24 . 2/16/2016
Finally! I have been waiting to read this chapter. Poor Matthew. :-(
Palindrome310 chapter 36 . 2/16/2016
I think Robert was rightly upset, I liked that Mary stand for Sybil, and that Edith helping with school expenses!

In the end, Robert did lost the money but only half of it! I liked Cora's pragmatic attitude about the Branson issue.

In my experience living in a country where most of the population declares being catholic, it is totally believe that people will use anticonceptives. Catholics tend to be very pragmática and find ways of making compatible religious beliefs and the things they want to do.

Edward in the bicycle was very cute!
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 19 . 2/15/2016
I loved this chapter! It was refreshing to read letters instead of a story for this war period. Hmm... so Tom and sybil romance should be coming soon along with William going to the front lines after marrying Daisy and Matthew's temporary spine injury. That is if you continue to follow the show.

Oh I forgot to mention that it was my mother that got me into this show. I had watched a couple of episodes with her during season 5 and I started watching the final season with her. So I decided to watch it from season one. O'Brian and Thomas used to be quite the scheming pair and Edith was so mean towards Mary.

So I was so mad when Matthew and Mary didn't get married the first time. Whenever they had a moment I cheered them on and when they kissed squealed in happiness. Then they got married finally and was do excited. Although I am annoyed that they didn't do an episode that had Mary tell Matthew that she was pregnant. I really wanted to see how he would react.

So last night when I was watching the last episode of season 3 I was excited about the birth. But then I remembered that he died from a car crash. I didn't know when that happened but when they sent the car for Matthew to drive I was like "oh no. He's going to die in a car crash when he drives there. He won't be able to see his son!" I breathed a sigh of relief when he made it there and saw his son. Then I was like "Okay so they must have him die in season 4. I don't like that but at least he can be with his son and wife a bit longer." Oh course they then show a scene of him driving and I'm like "No! They can't do this! He just saw his child! They can't have him die! Oh please don't kill him!" Then he dies. I remember I was so mad at the farmers that killed him. But I mean come on really? It takes them 3 seasons to get married and then they kill him at the end of season 3. So unfair! What I want to know is why was he driving when he should be at the hospital with his wife and son. From what Mary says "let Matthew know that he must wait his turn now sine he has already seen the baby" makes it seem like she doesn't know he went for a drive.

Wow sorry to write so long of a review. I'll end it here and go read the next chapter.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 16 . 2/14/2016
I meant to say this in an earlier chapter but I don't really like Anthony. Don't know why just never took to him. Quick question you had it in there that edith was drinking wine, but yet she's pregnant. Wouldn't that be dangerous? Or was it ok in that time to drink wine?
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 12 . 2/13/2016
Wow... you did a brilliant job with Matthew talking to Mary
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 11 . 2/13/2016
Brilliant and wonderful job on the wedding night. The way that you conveyed Mary's anguish at the end could be felt thru the words. I felt the pain from her words. Not many have the talent to convey emotions thru their words. And you my friend, seem to have this gift. I do not know if this is your talent as a writer or the amount of research you have put into the characters and story but I can totally visualize these chapters as tv episodes. With the music and everything. Once again I commend you on doing a superb and fantastic job at bringing this story and its characters to life.
Palindrome310 chapter 35 . 2/13/2016
I liked the conversation between Sybil and the Dean, there conditions are tough but it's reasonable because they have limited resources and it's a new field. It's true than entrance is only a part, but she has to consider who will succeed the complete program. It was great that Violet send a letter of support.

I liked that you included family planning, it isn't often brought up in the world of fanfiction. I'm glad they are going to have another child!

I liked Violet "I know everything" Crawley and when she said she never saw Mrs. Clarkson
unhappy.
Palindrome310 chapter 34 . 2/13/2016
I loved the thoughts of the nanny at beginning, company is indeed overrated, it was a great comical moment, almost for a sketch!

I liked the portrayal of real married issues, it felt extremely real, Matthew is still away for long period of time and she's tired, I liked that you include his nightmares.

Mary was wise when she intervened, Robert lost it all! I liked when he decided not to give up, the perception for change and adventures.I don't understand why feeing less is a good idea.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 8 . 2/12/2016
I remember watching that episode and I knew somehow that Cora would loose the child during the bath scene. I wasn't quite sure how though. But that moment that O'Brian moved the soap I knew Cora would slip on it and I said "oh you bitch. How could you?"
Palindrome310 chapter 33 . 2/12/2016
Lol that people are convinced that they are practice cramps! It's a good detail to consider a permanent, but luckily, no fatal, consequence of flu. It adds realism.

I liked that Mary didn't want to wake up servants or call Dr. clarkson, I like to think it shows that Mary is more considerate with other.

Poor Matthew rushing to see Mary. I'm so happy that the baby is healthy and that they are content. I love the realism and the significant of the first night as a family, with the arguments about nursing and a nanny.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 2 . 2/12/2016
Pharaoh? Do you mean the dog? It was always my understanding that Robert's dog was female and named Isis (I may have misspelled it. Sorry).
Jetpacking Penguin chapter 39 . 1/21/2016
I had a free moment and caught up with this story again. I just wanted to reiterate how awesome this story has been and that I'm looking forward to the next installment.
693 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »