Reviews for Trust and Providence
TheDeathlyHallows-123 chapter 39 . 11/21/2015
Good chapter
theMatthewReview chapter 39 . 11/21/2015
So many heartwarming little scenes here! Thanks so, so much again. Glory to God who has given you such a gift.

I am more than delighted that there will be more to this story - in this same way, the Lord Himself often has more up his sleeve for us.

Big hugs and thanks and all the best from - TMR
Sarai chapter 39 . 11/21/2015
I really like it. Hope M and M have a couple of girls to round out the family.
Rap541 chapter 39 . 11/21/2015
I still really like your characterization of Rose and Shrimpie and I hope we see something of her attachment to Atticus.

There's just so much that could happen on a trip to Scotland... hmmm...
lilyrowan1 chapter 38 . 11/8/2015
Really interesting seeing Matthew, Mary and their family and home through Rose's eyes. Love how you weave the canon scenes with Rose and the "circle of Hell" with your story! Made me laugh all over again. And so looking forward to her "surprise" for her mother. Enjoyed seeing Mary starting to get out again. The conversation between Sybil and Tom as they broach the subject of intimate relations was so well done. Loved Matthew choking on the biscuit-good help was hard to come by! So Tom is pushing for Mary to be office manager? That will be interesting! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 38 . 11/1/2015
What a lovely chapter!
AtLoLevad chapter 38 . 11/1/2015
I loved reading Rose's perspective on Matthew and Mary. It was nice to see what they look like to an outsider.

I'm also loving that a lot of the storylines are coming together, while new ones are being introduced.

I can't wait to see what more shenanigans Rose gets up to! I'm glad you kept in the fact that Matthew "rescued" her. I always loved that bit of canon.

Not to mention this new mysterious something Tom mentioned to Matthew about Mary!
Palindrome310 chapter 19 . 11/1/2015
I liked the letters between Matthew and Mary. Interesting change of canon with Vera Bates, this story is so creative with canon! I liked the conversation with the soldier, especially the reference to Mr. Collins. Poor Matthew prefering to die cleanly and being afraid of not being able to provide for his family. Glad that Mary will work at the hospital!
Lady Rosie chapter 38 . 11/1/2015
Great writing on all fronts but boy do I feel sorry for Tom. Always waiting, waiting! Waiting first for Sybil to accept him, then waiting months for marriage, and now finally waiting for years for children and his wife to have time for him! Sorry but I am beginning to hope Syb fails with the medical exam and goes in for nursing instead as poor Tom aint going to have much of a marriage! Alternatively hope the contraception fails! Think you do a good job mixing canon with your version though I think Rose is a waste of space and you shouldn't waste any more time on her silly carry ons! Best scenes as usual are Sybil/Tom and Matthew/Tom tho I confess your version of Matthew/Mary continues to grow on me! So keep going girl - you are a genius!
Palindrome310 chapter 18 . 11/1/2015
It was nice to see Maty and Matthew talking about her feelings around her change of status at Downton. I loved that he reassures her and when he said that one shouldn't let the view's of other to be the view of yourself. I understand Mary's worry about the war changing Matthew.

I'm glad Matthew told Mary about the investment and the difference between seeing the big picture and the details. Bery smart of Mary to go to Violet, being mercenary as one of Mary's qualities was great. I was surprised at first that Violet suggested talking to Cora but it was clesrly the way to go. Cora thanked Nary and limit her intervention at thr same time. Then, in a subtle and inside her role dictated by tradition, influences Robert. Effective use of the power one is given.
eyeon chapter 38 . 10/31/2015
LOL Bates Motel-does that have the same connotation there as it does on this side of the pond?
Such an excellent chapter. You are so great at mixing and fixing canon! Such a delightful story!
Palindrome310 chapter 17 . 10/31/2015
So we get to meet Lavinia, the road not taken in this story! Edward is cute and he get along with Matthew. Interesting to see the everyday aspects of married life.
Sarai chapter 38 . 10/31/2015
Rosie needs a swift boot in the *** what a brat.
theMatthewReview chapter 38 . 10/31/2015
Always a delight and a refreshment to read your spin on all things Downton. You are tying up loose ends now, and that very well. I love how grateful you are to everyone who helps you.

All glory to God indeed for how your hard work has been going! God bless - TMR
Apollo888 chapter 38 . 10/31/2015
I smiled when Sybil described what living at Mary and Matthew's was going to be like. That's probably what I've been enjoying about this entire Part the most - Mary and Matthew running a household of their own with children and family and servants and all the rest of it. Very nice. The canon scenes blended very seamlessly, and I'm intrigued by the foreshadowing at the end. Mary and Matthew actually working together for real? The office walls better be quite thick!
694 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »