Reviews for To Love A Witch: The Big One-Eight
Mike Kromer chapter 1 . 3/2
Loved it
BW Lewis chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Very nice one-shot. She finally turns eighteen and finally gets the man that she loves.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I really liked your story. It is written very well and is done in the same style of HIMA. A couple of minor mistakes to point out though. Kokoa was the one who fainted the first time that Tsukune bit her not Kuruma. There are a few typos here and there (Not that bad and much better than most of the fan fiction here) They do not detract from the story and it is still better than 99% of the writing here. (An example is Las rather than Last) I do wish you had mentioned what was happening with Kokoa. HIMA leaves us wondering if Kokoa will join them or not. I know that you are not the author of HIMA but waiting over a year for an update to that story is very painful. Your two stories are helping to fill that void and I look forward to your next one. I wish that I could write as well as you or Platinumsabr do. I do not have your skill and could not do it the justice that you are able to do.
Deflow chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Smokin Stlyish. Love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Very Impressive for your first Lemon. Sensational.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Great story. You have a similar style to Platinumsabr's writing style that fits nicely with his stories. Have you considered doing a chapter 2 to this story with Moka, Tsukune and Yukari as that seemed to be Yukari's dream.
Great job. Thanks for the story.
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
great chapter.

you know if here in your arms is continuing?

it had a good thing going...
I would be sad to see it go.

keep up the good work