Reviews for Miles to Go
ggghhhaaarrr67 chapter 15 . 7/5/2016
So far this whole story I have wanted to punch tris and four I. The face multiple times and kick them so yay that means you have been so good at writing I now hate their guts! That could also be because it is 3:38am hmm
Chloe West17031646 chapter 21 . 4/21/2016
OH NO! What is that evil cow gonna do to the baby! Does Eric finally get the balls to save her and go against ''evil erudite''
Deceptive Lighting chapter 13 . 8/13/2015
If I had been reading this when it was posted I would have dropped the f bomb at you. Heck right now I'm tempted. But I'm going for without saying the f bomb streak and I don't want to break it. But I trust you I suppose- continue the story.
Emma chapter 23 . 4/4/2015
Why did you make her pregnent. I am so sorry. I loved everything about your story till she got pregnant. I don't think that they would be dumb enough to not use protection. I know it's your story but.
Guest chapter 29 . 3/27/2015
I'd have enjoyed it a lot more if Gabby wasn't a Sue. You're a great writer in terms of everything but your OC's characterization.
Princess Nightmare99 chapter 10 . 3/25/2015
OMG someone has to kill a b*tch! Tris just pissed me off! :(
CoolCat0720 chapter 10 . 3/10/2015
TRIS I WILL STRAIGHT UP PUNCH YOU IN THE THROAT IF YOU EVER ALMOST KILL MY MAN AGAIN!
Ahem...sorry for the outburst
CoolCat0720 chapter 9 . 3/10/2015
AWE HELL MAN! NOT THE REUNION I HAD IN MIND!
HE GETS STABBED?! FOR REAL?! SWEET JESUS I JUST HAD A HEART ATTACK!
CoolCat0720 chapter 7 . 3/10/2015
I'm like bawling over Eric and his loneliness!
Hestia11 chapter 28 . 12/21/2014
This has given me so may feels! [insert crying face emojii x100]
Guest chapter 28 . 8/19/2014
What!? He dies? What so confused. The fic was ok he ending terrible
morbidly-funny chapter 28 . 8/19/2014
This has been an amazing ride can't wait to read more!
laurafka chapter 28 . 8/19/2014
NO NO NO PROMISE ME BOTH WILL LIVE RIGHT HERE AND NOW, ONE IS *NOT* GOOD ENOUGH! Really though, fantastic story, can't wait for pt3!
redapples chapter 28 . 8/19/2014
Omg! For a second I thought it just ended there haha... Great job! I love this story! Can't wait for the update!
Strike OOO chapter 28 . 8/19/2014
Of course :) keep making these awesome chapters and I'll keep reviewing