Reviews for Miles to Go
hateme101 chapter 10 . 3/25
wow tris attacked eric when he was completely distracted thats low
ggghhhaaarrr67 chapter 15 . 7/5/2016
So far this whole story I have wanted to punch tris and four I. The face multiple times and kick them so yay that means you have been so good at writing I now hate their guts! That could also be because it is 3:38am hmm
Chloe Balor chapter 21 . 4/21/2016
OH NO! What is that evil cow gonna do to the baby! Does Eric finally get the balls to save her and go against ''evil erudite''
RavensLoch chapter 13 . 8/13/2015
If I had been reading this when it was posted I would have dropped the f bomb at you. Heck right now I'm tempted. But I'm going for without saying the f bomb streak and I don't want to break it. But I trust you I suppose- continue the story.
Emma chapter 23 . 4/4/2015
Why did you make her pregnent. I am so sorry. I loved everything about your story till she got pregnant. I don't think that they would be dumb enough to not use protection. I know it's your story but.
Guest chapter 29 . 3/27/2015
I'd have enjoyed it a lot more if Gabby wasn't a Sue. You're a great writer in terms of everything but your OC's characterization.
Princess Nightmare99 chapter 10 . 3/25/2015
OMG someone has to kill a b*tch! Tris just pissed me off! :(
CoolCat0720 chapter 10 . 3/10/2015
TRIS I WILL STRAIGHT UP PUNCH YOU IN THE THROAT IF YOU EVER ALMOST KILL MY MAN AGAIN!
Ahem...sorry for the outburst
CoolCat0720 chapter 9 . 3/10/2015
AWE HELL MAN! NOT THE REUNION I HAD IN MIND!
HE GETS STABBED?! FOR REAL?! SWEET JESUS I JUST HAD A HEART ATTACK!
CoolCat0720 chapter 7 . 3/10/2015
I'm like bawling over Eric and his loneliness!
Hestia11 chapter 28 . 12/21/2014
This has given me so may feels! [insert crying face emojii x100]
Guest chapter 28 . 8/19/2014
What!? He dies? What so confused. The fic was ok he ending terrible
morbidly-funny chapter 28 . 8/19/2014
This has been an amazing ride can't wait to read more!
laurafka chapter 28 . 8/19/2014
NO NO NO PROMISE ME BOTH WILL LIVE RIGHT HERE AND NOW, ONE IS *NOT* GOOD ENOUGH! Really though, fantastic story, can't wait for pt3!
redapples chapter 28 . 8/19/2014
Omg! For a second I thought it just ended there haha... Great job! I love this story! Can't wait for the update!