Reviews for Anomaly
korlinki chapter 3 . 5/1
leaving Naruto for week exploring and then lock him for spying i must say autor is so stupid or some kind of genious.
Randoh chapter 8 . 5/1
Really nice story.
Dark-Star217 chapter 1 . 4/28
I am so fucking dissapointed with that ending. Like tf. this was so good, so fucking good, and just boop. done. no no fair. So fucked up man. Still 10/10.
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 8 . 4/8
Hahha, i dont understand the story plot. But good story
siddhuthala chapter 8 . 3/31
update more chapter please and who is sasuke pairing with?
KidMonkey chapter 8 . 3/10
great story thanks
Paradoxity chapter 8 . 3/4
Beautiful. At times a bit confusing and complex but definetly worth the read. The fact that you gave it an ending gives me a satisfied feeling like no other. Brilliant.
Cheers
hmmmm what about a sequel?
Shisoukengo chapter 8 . 3/1
Great story overall, even though I was conflicted by the ending because I'm such a N&H fan. Kudos though!
XD 1228 chapter 8 . 3/1
Had to re-read the story to understand the story any more. Which I like doing, since I get to understand more details that I missed the first time. I like the Naruto/Mito pairing, it's interesting and relatively unused. I hope to see a new chapter soon! Good work.
LazyDreamerzzz chapter 1 . 2/28
Nice fic you got there, Toasti.
Born2BeGodLike chapter 5 . 2/28
Story is very good but i lost interest in continuing. Only because it not my type story. Slow relationship build up, lack of action and plot was ok at sometimes but boring other times. Overall it still it good story.
KakeruPB chapter 8 . 2/27
Please do an epilogue cause I'm not sure if they are staying or are they going to try and jump to the future back to their own time again.
darwinsito chapter 8 . 2/27
It was a great ending
Maybe a bit Rushed but still love that you completed it