Reviews for Anomaly
Newline chapter 3 . 9/27
"You betrayed my trust Naruto"
Said the girl who take him out by surprise to have a Yamanaka investigate his mind before putting a seal on him. That made her quite the hypocrite.
Ido chapter 8 . 7/22
I'm confused. Is this the last chapter?
deafox890 chapter 8 . 5/19
I really hope you aren’t dead
Luciendar chapter 8 . 5/4
For a "romance" story It didn't feel very romantic. More like a self discovery with some romantic side notes. My whining aside, it was a great story and i enjoyed reading it.
pLEASe uPDATe sOOn nOw pLEASe uPDATe sOOn nOw pLEASe uPDATe sOOn nOw pLEASe uPDATe sOOn nOw pLEASe uPDATe sOOn nOw pLEASe uPDATe sOOn nOw pLEASe uPDATe sOOn nOw pLEASe uPDATe sOOn nOw pLEASe uPDATe sOOn nOw pLEASe uPDATe sOOn nOw pLEASe uPDATe sOOn nOw pLEASe uPDATe sOOn nOw pLEASe uPDATe sOOn nOw pLEASe uPDATe sOOn nOw pLEASe uPDATe sOOn nOw pLEASe uPDATe sOOn nOw pLEASe uPDATe sOOn nOw pLEASe uPDATe sOOn nOw pLEASe uPDATe sOOn nOw pLEASe uPDATe sOOn nOw pLEASe uPDATe sOOn nOw pLEASe uPDATe sOOn nOw pLEASe uPDATe sOOn nOw pLEASe uPDATe sOOn nOw pLEASe uPDATe sOOn nOw pLEASe uPDATe sOOn nOw pLEASe uPDATe sOOn nOw pLEASe uPDATe sOOn nOw pLEASe uPDATe sOOn nOw pLEASe uPDATe sOOn nOw pLEASe uPDATe sOOn nOw pLEASe uPDATe sOOn nOw pLEASe uPDATe sOOn nOw pLEASe uPDATe sOOn nOw pLEASe uPDATe sOOn nOw pLEASe uPDATe sOOn nOw pLEASe uPDATe sOOn nOw pLEASe uPDATe sOOn nOw pLEASe uPDATe sOOn nOw pLEASe uPDATe sOOn nOw pLEASe uPDATe sOOn nOw pLEASe uPDATe sOOn nOw pLEASe uPDATe sOOn nOw
Issy786 chapter 3 . 4/10
die u fucking cunt he forgave her that quickly fuck you
lleamsi chapter 1 . 1/17
Awesome story! Would really like to see a sequel! Great job
Lila Dunmare chapter 8 . 11/24/2017
That was interesting.
iStyx chapter 3 . 8/3/2017
I understand that you wanted to write romance, but this is no romance at all. Your Naruto has a personality of 8 year old brat and just a doormat. No way in hell strong-willed and prideful Mito would be attracted to such pathehic weakling.
s.k.f.f.f chapter 8 . 7/29/2017
a fitting end, getting his memories back
CrimiK chapter 5 . 7/1/2017
The sexual tension between Naruto and Mito is sooooo real x)
SolomonEmrys chapter 8 . 6/5/2017
Loved this story so glad I got the chance to read it.
korlinki chapter 3 . 5/1/2017
leaving Naruto for week exploring and then lock him for spying i must say autor is so stupid or some kind of genious.
Randoh chapter 8 . 5/1/2017
Really nice story.
Dark-Star217 chapter 1 . 4/28/2017
I am so fucking dissapointed with that ending. Like tf. this was so good, so fucking good, and just boop. done. no no fair. So fucked up man. Still 10/10.