Reviews for Anomaly
good!
PredatorPuck chapter 1 . 6/19
nice!
Jose19 chapter 5 . 6/12
I wonder where is his jacket of all things because if they inspect it long enough they might get clues to about his identity.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 6/12
The secret inside Naruto is very dangerous because during this time they used Tailed Beast as supreme weapons for the villages, and it was a violent period.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 6/12
Hashirama is the one that starts the process of giving the Tailed Beasts to every village to keep the balance of power but unfortunately this creates a different set of problems.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 6/12
I see that Mito is interested in him but as far as I know she has been promised to marry Hashirama, and then there is the dreadful fate of this Clan that gets wiped out because two villages think that their sealing skills are too dangerous to stay alive.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 6/12
This story has the potential to be a excellent one because the pairing features one of the most prominent Uzumaki characters of all, and during the Warring states period of the Elemental Nations, which was very violent and bloody.
Black wraith81 chapter 5 . 6/6
A beauty!..this is the first naru/mito pairing i've come across that I really REALLY like!...update soon plz!
oliver chapter 5 . 4/22
Great story. Jut finish the story in 2 or 3 chapters but make sure the quality is good. Also, update bro. Its been more than a month. I write 1 chapter each week. A month is wayyy too long in my taste and i mostly write greek mythology fics not naruto so its difficult for me but writing makes me calm so i guess thats just me.
Aanan chapter 2 . 4/9
Slow moving plot but enjoyable. Good job.
Aanan chapter 1 . 4/9
Great plot. Absolutely loved it. Good job.
BowTechsniper chapter 5 . 4/4
Like the story after he gets his memorys i dont want it to end. A bad ass Naruto in that time, he can fight madara, hash and torb. Save whirlpool. So much could be done, your a great writer & story teller. Hope to see more soon
Ultrus Prime chapter 5 . 3/27
This chapter is really confusing, i barely understood what happened in the first half of this chapter.
ThatCrazyBrit94 chapter 5 . 3/23
looking forward to updates.
meowy1986 chapter 2 . 3/21
uh you do know that irchaku or w/e ramen was not evne around at this tiem right? lol i dobut evne tuechi was evne born ye and i doubt his family ran a ramen shop lol