Reviews for Anomaly
kanataage123 chapter 1 . 8/7
I seriously don't know if your going to do this but can you write a fanfiction where Naruto is in the past is OP and Kushina and him are in love but Naruto gets transformed into a root ninja by Danzo and Kushina has to save him from his evil intentions. If you could writhe this story it would be greatly appreciated thank.

By Kanataage123
So chapter 1 . 7/1
Right before Naruto reveals himself, his name is already stated. Interesting take. Is Madara here too? Probably right.
Grim24 chapter 3 . 5/29
Great story but this story will loose many reader's the story is so long that alone make's the reader want to know where naruto will gain he's memory back and the fact that there's really no action's or war just a pure romance going on in the story make's the reader loose interest unless the reader just want romance that alone make's it hard to continue reading but noneless the story is great but this is where a stop reading keep up the good work!
Leni chapter 7 . 5/18
Oh my gosh you are an amazing writer! Please update soon! I don't know what I'll do if ya don't. This story...it's been the highlight of my week so far. Please please update the next chapter soon. I need to know what's gonna happen next! I might just explode if ya don't lol.
Blazingwaffle56 chapter 7 . 4/15
Can't wait for the next chapter you did such a great job
mushy guillotine chapter 7 . 3/24
It was incredibly cruel to Mitochondrial to tell her Naruto may forget about her. Sometimes Naruto doesn't really have tact and he still comes out of it better than before.
csad21 chapter 1 . 3/10
Interesting sounding story as yet, but I don't think I'll ever find out if it is one to coo, flail and gush over. :( Not because of the many spelling and grammar mistakes, or the curious lack of dialogue punctuation or the far too many ellipses. Neither is it the little negligences, such as the fact that ryo notes from Naruto's time are unlikely to be the same currency as the time Naruto landed in and as such useless at best and should make Mito and her grandfather curious. Not even because of the ill-fitting (as in, cringe-worthy at times) speech patterns of the characters, or the far too sledgehammer *in your face! bam* Mito crush and romance. No, the deal breaker is the repeated spelling of Uzumaki in lower case as "uzumaki" all the freaking time for no discernible reason. Once or twice? Acceptable typo. But all the damn time? Deal breaker. (I don't even care that you misspelled Senju as Senjju once or twice either. Also, I thought the Senju started wearing the Uzumaki crest after Uzushio fell? Or is that fanon?)
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 7 . 3/6
This is wonderful!
NarutoXHonoka chapter 7 . 3/2
wow a great chapter! i really like it

btw, this is really interesting turn of event, Mito Uzumaki now Mastering flying thunder god technique or Hiraishin no jutsu ahahaha :D that was awesome, Mito will become unbeatable IoI ahahaha :D
ahsanrox chapter 7 . 2/25
Great story,
i thought it was abandoned,
great to see that its still active
lightskiller chapter 7 . 2/22
epic
S.P. Roy chapter 7 . 2/15
great chapter..
Shisoukengo chapter 7 . 2/2
Nice chapter, though the grammar errors made it kind of difficult to discern in certain spots.
javi30 chapter 7 . 1/27
this story is interesting as hell , I really hope to know more about it. success in all your projects
TheNotSoPedoBear chapter 7 . 1/26