Reviews for Partners
Suzanne chapter 47 . 8/25
I am extremely upset that this has finished, however I enjoyed every miniute.
Suzy
MidoriMortemm chapter 47 . 1/12
It's 2 am and I've just finished reading all 47 chapters! I can't feel my eyes anymore, but thank you so much for writing this masterpiece. My god... I loved it so much! It's inspired me to keep up with the many KnB fics I have on hold, haha... I've read many good fics lately but yours is definitely one if the best! I'm gonna read your other works tomorrow morning! Thanks again~
MidoriMortemm chapter 47 . 1/12
LorieLreader chapter 47 . 12/19/2016
This story is absolutely amazing. I read all the chapters in one go. You took two anime characters and turned them in real people. Men with troubles, problems, flaws. People that laugh, love, cry, act silly. Midorima is so adorably awkward, and Takao is so sensible and loving.
I like the friendship, with a touch of rivalry, between all the characters, even after their high school times. You portray all of them the way I thought of them : Mitobe, Kasamatsu, Aomine and Momoï, Riko's father (I just love him. Huyga is living dangerously !), ...
So thanks a lot. Reading your story was really great.
Anonymous Person chapter 25 . 12/7/2016
Most fics seem to portray Akashi as freakin' omnipotent (almost) though there also always seem to be that one line that Akashi himself says which denies the claim. Even if it does seem freakishly accurate.
Mukuro-LeonHeart chapter 2 . 8/1/2016
Second chapter and I'm in tears
Mukuro-LeonHeart chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
I am currently rereading because partner with priorities updated and I forgot everything to due with this series but HOLY COW THAT CONFFESION DOE.
The Horrors of Jac chapter 47 . 2/8/2016
*Cries* This-this story has helped me with a lot. Thank you so, so much for writing this amazing thing. I-I... thank you...
Mel.S.Bancroft chapter 25 . 9/7/2015
Is 1412 a nod to Kaitou Kid? If it is, you're awesome. If it's not...you're still awesome.
Akashi scares me too. Frankly, I will be seriously surprised if I ever meet someone whom he does NOT scare, at least a little bit.
MennaChan chapter 47 . 5/31/2015
I love it! Amazing
Guest chapter 47 . 5/18/2015
I really love it! thanks a lot for bringing this awesome fic to us! Indeed one of my fav fic ever~ Shin-chan is so sweet! but him getting a tattoo over heart did shock me a lot! I really love the plot and how my idea of RS between Shin-chan & Takao seems very similar (almost identical) with you, sensei… the only thing I feel uncomfortable is TakaMido~ I really have trouble imagining Shin-chan as an Uke being topped by Takao. I always am a fan of MidoTaka so,…[ I want chars OnoD voice only as semes ever! ] sry for my obsessions~ orz The last chapter is too short for me! x') I can't jux get enough of their sweetness~ again,Hontouni Arigatou, sensei! I love you! 3 v
kiri chapter 47 . 5/17/2015
This is, by far, the BEST fanfiction I have read so far! I've felt the ups and downs of the story and, most importantly, i fell in love with it.. When will Partners 2 be posted? I can't wait! Thanks so so much for the GREAT FIC!
charmingchrissy1 chapter 47 . 5/12/2015
I've slowly been reading a few chapters a day for this story and I can not believe that I reached the end of it, even though there is a sequel and all. Chapter 46 reminded me of when I had to say goodbye to my friend, who moved around the world.

All the characters in this story were wonderful, and I truly loved the journey you put Takao and Midorima through. It was a true slice-of-life kind of story that was so nice to relax and read. I really enjoyed every bit of it. Seriously, you wrote a great story about friendship and love and family. You've even inspired me to write my own story about Midorima and Takao.

Thank you very much for writing this story, I enjoyed it and will be moving onto the next segment of their story.
Bloodspinat chapter 47 . 5/4/2015
I'm at a loss for words, but I guess that says enough about how I feel after finishing this story. I had though so many times to stop and write a review, but then again, the flow held me so firmly in its grip that I coudn't help but click "Next " everytime. Gonna start with Priorities now :)
Bloodspinat chapter 29 . 5/4/2015
Could you please never stop making me squeal like the 14-year-old fangirl I never was? Seriously, that paragraph where they all put on Shutoku shirts and hold up Hello Kitties almost made me cry with the emotional overload. Amazing!
...
You just had to give Kise that last line, didn't you? xD