Reviews for All I Need
kushka chapter 5 . 6/3
Interesting
I'm honestly so obsessed with you and this story like it was amazing i fcking love you
Sinvisigoth chapter 5 . 3/25
That was amazing from start to finish. Not a single word wasted, everything just as it should be.
Cadaverous Apples chapter 5 . 12/22/2015
I love this :)
andrewpine chapter 5 . 9/27/2015
Loved can they go hunt Eddie and Alice down and kill them?
andrewpine chapter 4 . 9/27/2015
So after her change can they hunt down Eddie and Alice and kill them,please.:-)?
andrewpine chapter 3 . 9/27/2015
I wonder how many times a year Mystic Meg gets the fairy boy to have sex with her?
andrewpine chapter 2 . 9/27/2015
I can see Li'l Eddie and Mystic Meg being mates he is a closeted Gay pedophile and she is built like a ten year old boy.;). Bella seems to be taking this all in what she will say when she gets her answer?
andrewpine chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Seems the pixie bitch has been caught in a lie as he finds his true mate and she isn't four foot nothing and screwing his''brother''.
Bb chapter 5 . 8/2/2015
I loved this! Thank you
Firediva0 chapter 5 . 8/1/2015
This was excellent and I truly loved it! Good job. :)

The characterization, grammar, and overall premise was spot on, and after I rejected tons of Twilight fics today for a unrealistic or simply not my type of Bella plot, I'm super grateful that I found this. I was totally dying from boredom.

Thanks again,
~Fire
TinaF chapter 5 . 7/31/2015
Loved it!
BeckieT108 chapter 5 . 6/28/2015
The way you describe their feelings for one another is ver intense. They are consumed with pure love and acceptance for one another. Their passion is burning so hot and seems everlasting. They make an exquisite couple!
BeckieT108 chapter 4 . 6/26/2015
Awwwww...it was Valentine's Day!
BeckieT108 chapter 3 . 6/26/2015
Jasper revealed a lot and Bella is handling it very well.
I guess your Bella is good with weird.

Bella didnt hesitant when Jasper asked her to leave with him. What about Charlie?