Reviews for All I Need
B4bidden Products chapter 5 . 9/12
loved it do wish abit longer but perfect as is too
Brookie Twiling chapter 5 . 9/10
Short, simple, no real drama... ... ... I LOVE IT! :D
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 5 . 6/12
Love it! :)
Silversimon chapter 5 . 4/21
Reread and again thoroughly enjoyed your strong Jasper story. It's a beauty! Thanks again for sharing. :-)
kushka chapter 5 . 6/3/2016
Interesting
Guest chapter 5 . 4/1/2016
I'm honestly so obsessed with you and this story like it was amazing i fcking love you
Sinvisigoth chapter 5 . 3/25/2016
That was amazing from start to finish. Not a single word wasted, everything just as it should be.
Cadaverous Apples chapter 5 . 12/22/2015
I love this :)
andrewpine chapter 5 . 9/27/2015
Loved can they go hunt Eddie and Alice down and kill them?
andrewpine chapter 4 . 9/27/2015
So after her change can they hunt down Eddie and Alice and kill them,please.:-)?
andrewpine chapter 3 . 9/27/2015
I wonder how many times a year Mystic Meg gets the fairy boy to have sex with her?
andrewpine chapter 2 . 9/27/2015
I can see Li'l Eddie and Mystic Meg being mates he is a closeted Gay pedophile and she is built like a ten year old boy.;). Bella seems to be taking this all in what she will say when she gets her answer?
andrewpine chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Seems the pixie bitch has been caught in a lie as he finds his true mate and she isn't four foot nothing and screwing his''brother''.
Bb chapter 5 . 8/2/2015
I loved this! Thank you
Firediva0 chapter 5 . 8/1/2015
This was excellent and I truly loved it! Good job. :)

The characterization, grammar, and overall premise was spot on, and after I rejected tons of Twilight fics today for a unrealistic or simply not my type of Bella plot, I'm super grateful that I found this. I was totally dying from boredom.

Thanks again,