Reviews for All I Need
andrewpine chapter 5 . 9/27
Loved can they go hunt Eddie and Alice down and kill them?
andrewpine chapter 4 . 9/27
So after her change can they hunt down Eddie and Alice and kill them,please.:-)?
andrewpine chapter 3 . 9/27
I wonder how many times a year Mystic Meg gets the fairy boy to have sex with her?
andrewpine chapter 2 . 9/27
I can see Li'l Eddie and Mystic Meg being mates he is a closeted Gay pedophile and she is built like a ten year old boy.;). Bella seems to be taking this all in what she will say when she gets her answer?
andrewpine chapter 1 . 9/27
Seems the pixie bitch has been caught in a lie as he finds his true mate and she isn't four foot nothing and screwing his''brother''.
Bb chapter 5 . 8/2
I loved this! Thank you
Firediva0 chapter 5 . 8/1
This was excellent and I truly loved it! Good job. :)

The characterization, grammar, and overall premise was spot on, and after I rejected tons of Twilight fics today for a unrealistic or simply not my type of Bella plot, I'm super grateful that I found this. I was totally dying from boredom.

Thanks again,
TinaF chapter 5 . 7/31
Loved it!
BeckieT108 chapter 5 . 6/28
The way you describe their feelings for one another is ver intense. They are consumed with pure love and acceptance for one another. Their passion is burning so hot and seems everlasting. They make an exquisite couple!
BeckieT108 chapter 4 . 6/26 was Valentine's Day!
BeckieT108 chapter 3 . 6/26
Jasper revealed a lot and Bella is handling it very well.
I guess your Bella is good with weird.

Bella didnt hesitant when Jasper asked her to leave with him. What about Charlie?
BeckieT108 chapter 2 . 6/26
Your Bella is very observant. First she figures out the relationship between Alice and Edward and then she realizes the Cullen's are not human.
Things are happening very fast. Love it!
BeckieT108 chapter 1 . 6/26
Is Alice Jasper's true mate? If she was, I don't think he would be feeling this instant kinship to Bella.

What's with Alice fondling Edward?

Can't wait to find out!
Inu-Neko2 chapter 5 . 5/1
This is good :D
Velvet Storm chapter 5 . 4/26
Loved it. I can see being totally swept away by The Major. Mmm hmm. ;)