Reviews for Forging Futures
Guest chapter 19 . 4/7/2015
This story is so good! I love it sooo much! 3 can't wait for more! :D
VariouslyVaried chapter 19 . 3/18/2015
I found this fic yesterday and I've been so enthralled with it that I've been reading it instead of working! Amazing work! Can't wait for more!
Mystic Myra 8 chapter 19 . 1/27/2015
Ohhhh... .shit is going down!
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Till then, ciao
Guest chapter 19 . 11/26/2014
It is the seventh time i am reading this it is really well done ! But please CONTINUE
GabbyKat13 chapter 19 . 7/29/2014
Good going
sugarland588275 chapter 19 . 4/22/2014
I love this! More, please!
Nori'sLilThief chapter 19 . 4/3/2014
Wow...
ljchapa chapter 17 . 3/19/2014
Yayyy so awesome! Love it
iggle731 chapter 17 . 3/18/2014
Oooooooooooooooh it's only okay for now
ljchapa chapter 16 . 3/18/2014
Awesome
iggle731 chapter 16 . 3/14/2014
Awe I love you too!
And I really think that the bond Bilbo and Thorin have are cool. I'm a bit sad that Nori and Bofur weren't in this chapter as much but I can understand why. This was just really really a good chapter! I can't wait for he next one
Heart breaker99 chapter 16 . 3/13/2014
Oh my gosh this is just getting better and better! Can't wait for more!
iggle731 chapter 15 . 3/7/2014
I'm glad you are feeling better. I don't know if I've said this before, but you make sex sound so beautiful. It's much better then the "ah.. AH and then he came" which is what I usually end up reading. I really like that.
My favorites out of this chapter was Dwalin and Ori. OMG THEY WERE JUST TOO CUTE
Heart breaker99 chapter 15 . 3/6/2014
So cute! Finally they all admit that they love each other! This is so cool, will there be another chapter after this?
Corig chapter 13 . 3/1/2014
oh wow wowow .. i am finally catching up on reading ... i ve been so busy at work and so tired .. ive not been able to do much but eat and sleep ... ! i ll read chapter 14 tomorrow .. i am blown away by this fic hun its EPIC ! 'thumbsup' !