Reviews for The Chess Match
Omg this is perfect. I was laughing so much my eyes start to water. I had to put my phone down. This is exactly how they would act.
Godslittlegirl chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Oh my gosh, that was soooo cute! It was like I was watching the actual show! This had really made my day so thank you. I couldn't just stop smiling XDD your story for Wander over Yonder rocked!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Genius! It's like this could be apart of the actual show!
Capt.Puppen chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I gotta say, that I enjoyed this fanfic. The characters are really in character.
PariZade chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Now THIS'd be a real episode.
Dear nyan, that was funny XDDD
Fanfic Lurker chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Your little chess story really brightened my day! The mental image of Wander and Hater's epic chess war was just so terribly cute and funny that I wish it had been an episode of the show.
ArkieR chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
This is hilarious! XD So sounds like something they'd do!
Lord Cookie Crisp of Baahaala chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Ha! That was amazing! I could so imagine this in the series! Bravo! :D
Shadowfang14 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
XD So funny. I could totally see this happening.
futureauthor13 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Haha, this was really cute and funny, totally something I can see happening in the show. I'm really glad that you didn't make Wander either really good or really clueless about the game, you just made him focus on his really important goal - having fun. Totally In-character, as was Hater. Everything here was just really well written and very enjoyable to read, and I hope you write more WoY stuff soon! :)
dalek chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Aww... I loved this so much! It was amazing, I loved how Wander got Hater to start using his imagination without him realizing it. I love your WoY stories, you should write more!