Reviews for Egoistical
Dasgun chapter 1 . 11/24
FighterGirl14 chapter 54 . 10/25
Wonderful ending. Very Aomine. And very Mia. Thank you. This fic was really something that seemed made out of clouds and honey. Sweet and soft. Realistic. It was a delicious slow burn. Nothing extravagant, but instead simple and makes so much sense. Thank you for sharing these lovely OCs. Hoping to read more works from you! (Please update Lionheart as wellTake care and God bless!
FighterGirl14 chapter 50 . 10/24
Ahhh Aomine, so PDA XD
FighterGirl14 chapter 49 . 10/23
Oh I love her dad so much. Also, that last part was so sweet!
FighterGirl14 chapter 47 . 10/14
Yay!
FighterGirl14 chapter 41 . 10/12
Have I told you how much I love them holding hands? And finally, finally our boy called her by her first name. Lovely!
FighterGirl14 chapter 40 . 10/12
Yay, her dad finally met Aomine! I really love Mia's dad. He sounds so wholesome and the type who'd give horrible dad jokes.
FighterGirl14 chapter 38 . 10/10
I will never get tired of hand holding between these two!
FighterGirl14 chapter 35 . 10/10
Sweet, quiet intimate moment fitting of the two. Thank you! I love this chapter so much.
FighterGirl14 chapter 34 . 10/9
Nanami POV!Thank you for this chapter. It was a fresh take.
FighterGirl14 chapter 33 . 10/9
First name basis. First name basis. I love that in Japanese language, it really means a lot or says a lot about the relationship and/or perception one has with the other. Thank you for this chapter!
FighterGirl14 chapter 31 . 10/8
So. Fluffy. So. Sweet. Have I mentioned in my comments before in Lionheart how much I adore the subtle, gentle way you write progress in romance? I love it. Always leaves pleasant, sweet taste in my mouth. Thank you for this chapter.
FighterGirl14 chapter 27 . 10/7
This was so warm. I love the part when Aomine appreciated Mia for listening to him when he rants. We all need a friend like that. The scene with mother Aomine was very cute too. And of course, the last part made me chuckle. Thanks for the chapter!
FighterGirl14 chapter 25 . 10/7
Aomine apologized! Wow, that was really wholesome. Thank you for the chapter!
FighterGirl14 chapter 22 . 10/6
That last part, that last light, so good. Thanks for the chapter!
1,115 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »