Reviews for Egoistical
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 14 . 9/28/2015
Short but cute chapter! Somehow I don't think this is the last time there will be bribery involved.
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 13 . 9/28/2015
Woman, of course he'd win. He's freaking awesome! Thus, their relationship goes up one point. Sweet!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 12 . 9/28/2015
Friends? Mia, that sounded like a date you just agreed to! Ha, Aomime sure is clever...sneaky basketball player.
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 11 . 9/28/2015
He's a criminal! The thief! Lol I totally pictured this in my head and I completely enjoyed it. Sweet chapter!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 10 . 9/28/2015
They seem to be getting along quite nicely. I'd say they're about to finally become friends.
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 9 . 9/28/2015
There's a saying that one must never make a deal with the devil...or something like that. Point being, Mia has no idea what she's gotten herself into. This is going to be fun!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 8 . 9/27/2015
Awww! The cuteness was minimal but I feel like it was just the right amount. This time. I think you're pacing this quite well. Good for you!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 7 . 9/27/2015
At least he buys her food. That's a pretty good reason to have someone around no matter how scary they are.

This was way too short! Or maybe it just felt that way because I got into it real quick. Either way, awesome chappy!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 6 . 9/27/2015
Momoi getting involved will only lead to tragedy. But with humor. Definitely humor. Can't wait for more! Oh wait, I don't have to. Lol To the next!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 5 . 9/27/2015
She took the bread! I am so enjoying this story!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 4 . 9/27/2015
"It was a great relief in itself to not fear death anymore."

That line was awesome! Well, the whole chapter was but that line was the cherry on the top. Well done! :)
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 3 . 9/27/2015
Aww! He CAN be nice! Oh man, I can't wait to see how their relationship will develop because I have a feeling it's going to be a fun ride.
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 2 . 9/27/2015
Aomine sure knows how to treat a lady...lol This had me laughing when I probably shouldn't have been but I couldn't help it! Well done!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
So I was randomly going through Kuroko stories and somehow managed to find this one. Not a big fan of Aomine fics but this really caught my eye and figured, what the heck. I'm so glad I did. Chapter one is very well written and has me wanting to know more. I like Mia and can't wait to see what's next. Nicely done!
CharitinaX chapter 54 . 9/18/2015
I abandoned my homework and my future for this...

...And it was so worth it.
1,117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »