Reviews for Egoistical
Guest chapter 54 . 9/4/2015
OH MY THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST ENDINGS TO A STORY EvER im so happy.

Normally, I dislike romance stories. Most of them cliche, most predictable, and all dissapointing in the end. But this. This story. Just-yes. I loved the relationship growth and character development of Mia and Aomine. Aomine never seemed OOC and the interactions with other characters made the story flow smoothly; it didn't seem like the only characters of the story were Mia and Aomine (as do some other stories feel like). Their relationship never felt rushed and was just right - from beginning to end. While I do wish Natsumi and Mia's family had a bit more "screen" time, I loved all the other side characters you included (original or canon). The ending-BLESS. This is one of the cutest and sweetest moments I've read and I just can't stop gushing about how much I love it. It really shows how awkward and adorable they are, and I will definitely be checking for a follow-up/spin-off/epilogue to see more of those adorable dorks.

Overall, I enjoyed this story very much even though I'm not a huge KnB fan. Thank you for writing and sharing this! Wonderful!
cjennxx chapter 54 . 8/13/2015
One of the best AominexOC plots I've read so far. I really enjoyed it, and am absolutely thrilled that you actually wrote it out with a proper ending! Way too many interesting plots simply get left behind...
Guest chapter 54 . 7/27/2015
Noooooo it's over already?! This story was so good and it was just perfect!
Queen.Ezra chapter 54 . 7/13/2015
omigod ahhhhhhhh the feeelsssssssss :') I love this so much I hope you'll continue writing KnB stories like this for each of the GoM!
RabbitofJade chapter 54 . 7/13/2015
Wow, this was...really nice. It seemed very original, and each chapter was very fun to read. There was no unnecessary drama, and it was simply light, fluffy and enjoyable. I can't really explain how much I gushed over this, and I love the development. You made all the characters act in character, which is pretty amazing. There was no love at first sight, or anything shady like that. It was pretty realistic in my opinion, and seemed very real.

Thank you for writing this!
Allessandra chapter 11 . 7/12/2015
Very interesting!
Samurai-Mina chapter 54 . 7/9/2015
I.. don't know how to start my review. There's so much to say and I'm not sure how to phrase it. Where to begin.. Actually, I know what to say first: your story was simply amazing. Every single chapter was fun to read, all of them fit in even if not much was happening. It helped for the plot line to move on, so they were right even so.

For the plot itself, it was original and you didn't fell into the cliché of following the original story line by line. Sure, there was some canon stuff, but it felt natural. I actually quite enjoyed those moments, which is rare in my case, since I kinda hate it in fanfiction since most of the time, the author just take the original story and throw their character in it. Boring in my opinion, but some people like it, so...

I absolutely looooved Mia! And Nanami too, of course! They had their own personality, they had their flaws, which only made them more human. We can actually see ourselves in them, and that's why I love them so much.

For the romance itself.. 54 chapters later, they kiss. I don't say this like it's a bad thing! On the contrary! I like slow romance, where it's natural, not forced. You didn't rush it, and for that I say good job and thank you. You made me love your story even more. Your friend Karen's really lucky to have you write her such an amazing and interesting story!

I think that's all I wanted to say. Thank you so much for writing this, I'm so glad I took the time to read it to the last chapter. I saw you made other stories about knb, I'll be sure to take a look at them. You'll hear from me soon!

Mina
Naaah24 chapter 54 . 7/2/2015
Wow I really enjoyed reading this. It was refreshing to find a good story that wasn't about Kuroko in serin. Not that I dislike those but still.. I liked your story :)
chaosviper925 chapter 16 . 6/18/2015
So, while I was reading this I was listening to Lee Brice's "I Don't Dance" and it fit this chapter strangely well. xD

You do a fantastic job by the way at portraying the characters well. One of the best by far. :)
Tamani chapter 54 . 6/15/2015
heck yeah! Beautiful. I for a second, thought you were going to leave me hanging in their relationship but so happy you didn't! I'm going to read that little 4-shot sequel...wondering if this story takes place in the same one as lionheart! awesome work!
Tamani chapter 53 . 6/15/2015
nooooooooooo
i wanna know what he would have said originally
Tamani chapter 51 . 6/15/2015
only you could last 51 chapters with no kissingggggggg and still have me hooked on the plot line!
Tamani chapter 50 . 6/15/2015
it will happpeeeennnnnn
Tamani chapter 49 . 6/15/2015
they were sooooo close

this suspense is killing me. I am so thankful that i decided to read this after you had finished it XD
Tamani chapter 48 . 6/15/2015
that kiss will happen soon I decree
1,117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »