Reviews for Egoistical
Matsuo Nozomi chapter 43 . 9/25/2014
Akashi!

This oc you made here defiantly the best seriously shes tough and not all cutesy and whiney who fall in love with characters so early on in the story so thank you!
Matsuo Nozomi chapter 39 . 9/25/2014
I like the line you put about the mangas, i agree with it very much!
Matsuo Nozomi chapter 38 . 9/25/2014
Cute moments between them :3
Matsuo Nozomi chapter 6 . 9/24/2014
Omg that ending ! Lmfao classic classic xD
Matsuo Nozomi chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
Awwww you just cant hate aomine lol
Matsuo Nozomi chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
Poor Nidori!
Matsuo Nozomi chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Great first chapter! I seem hooked(:!
Addicted-to-GazettE chapter 54 . 9/20/2014
That... I have no real words that quite fit this story. It was so... warm and fluffy. Comfortable. Heart skipping. Smile inducing. Lovely and perfect. You captured Daiki Aomine wonderfully and made me fall in love with an awkward orangette with a small but firm temperament. The two are so different but compliment each other in that they're opposites completing and supporting what the other lacks. I am so enchanted with your story and look forward to reading more from you.

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful tale of slowly budding love.

-Addicted
Jamiez001 chapter 54 . 9/9/2014
So I really liked this story. You managed to balance the different parts really well. I liked how you didn't let the anime's story line become the main focus and take away from your own writing.
Shattermirror chapter 54 . 9/7/2014
Beautiful.
minchen0897 chapter 54 . 8/21/2014
Okay Auf zu einer Review!
Ich habe in den letzten drei tagen diese Story DURCHGESUCHTET.
Und ich liebe sie.
Ich lese viele Fanfiktions-auf verschiedenen Seiten-und diese hier gehört zu den wenigen, die als "die Besten" bezeichnen würde.
Ich liebe es, wie du die Beziehung der Charaktere aufbaust-das scheint dir sehr wichtig gewesen zu sein. Wie gesagt, ich liebe es :D
Und obwohl ich KnB nicht geguckt habe, habe ich alles verstanden.
Der einzige Grund warum ich das Fandom überhaupt kenne, ist weil eine Freundin von mir ein Fan davon ist-daher kenne ich auch den ein oder anderen Namen
Ich kann mich nur noch mal wiederholen. Ich liebe diese Fanfiktion.
Awesome. Amazing. Wundervoll. genial.
Am besten alles zusammen :D
Ich werde gleich mal gucken, was ich sonst noch so an Geschichten auf deinem Profil finde :D
Gruß, Minchen
Jinx craft chapter 54 . 8/19/2014
You have no idea how much I love this story! I just can't put it into words! XD 333
OcChronicler chapter 54 . 8/13/2014
Ok...so normally i do not really pay much interest to Aomine/OC stories but i was curious after reading your story "Lionheart" and loving your writing style and philosophy to a slowmance and i must say that this was a beautiful story, especially in regards to a jerk-like and infuruatingly arrogant character like Aomine and any possible romantic relationship he would enter...even though i found it a bit melodramatic/overdramatic at moments with Mia's description and fears of being murdered by some of the basketball players i did like how she is not involved with basketball but learned to enjoy it through her growing relationship Aomine and that she still relatively sucked at it in the end...i also really liked her confusion and easy to fluster demeanor in regards to Aomine's mannerisms because he would be aggressive and rude about not regarding her personnal space or even at the end when he ordered her practically to tell him that she likes him too...especially gave a verbal "aw" at the end when she turned the tables and called him stupid as a response before clarifying and i agreed the first kisses and subsequents are mostly awkward and uncomfortable until one learns to appreciate and grow comfortable like Mia holding Aomine's hand...I also liked how you didn't overdramatize anything which could take things too far too fast or make characters seem too out of character in order to get back on track (i admit i haven fallen into this hole in one of my fanfics so i truly do appreaciate your subtlies) My only critique is that i felt that Mia should have gotten more confident about Aomine's mood swings/glares quicker than to chapter 35 or so and that i felt it ended too soon but i do understand and respect your decision to stop because of the manga plot! Sorry for the terribly long review but this is normally how i do it, i read the story and wait until it is completed before leaving a comprehensive review...so expect one after you have completed Lionheart althougg i will tell you now i am enjoying it immensely and i hope you get the chance to update sooner than you expect!
fatejumper chapter 54 . 8/6/2014
Damn! This story was one hell of a ride, sister! You absolutely did FANTASTIC job on this one and I applaud you greatly! The way you ended it was perfect in my opinion and by describing it with such surreal, on point words, you created an atmosphere that just...captured your audience (and me) and honestly, it was beautiful. I was completely breathless at the way you had them confess, because it was so unbelievably REAL. So authentic and vivid, it was clear as day in my head. :)

I think that your writing is pretty amazing and that you're doing such an outstanding job with the vocabulary and imagination that you have. Even if you think you still need to improve, I say that you've already got a badass set artillery of vocab and writing skills right under your belt. EVERYTHING JUST FLOWED and it was AMAZING.

I'll probably be moving on to your next story, Lionheart next. :) Can't wait to see what kind of OC you've matched up with the one and only Emperor Akashi. So stay tuned to see some reviews from me on there! Sorry I couldn't review as much on this one and that it was just bunched up all into one ;; I was just so excited to read the next chapter haha.

So, in conclusion I'd like to say: well done on this fluff filled, adorable, amazing story and you just keep doing what you're doing. You've got a set of mighty fine skills in writing there and I believe that you can go really far with it. :)

Aight, peace out. These are too many words now.
-FallenWing21