Reviews for Egoistical
shootingbowsandarrows chapter 54 . 4/15/2014
Aw, I just had to reread it! I do hope you continue writing for KNB. It was just so amazing I couldn't help but want more! Haha, love this lots :D
aominelover23 chapter 54 . 4/14/2014
UGH...

My feels for this chapter were all over the place! .

And the fluff was just WOW.

But anyway :D
I really liked this story :)
I hope you'll continue to write more
shiningiris chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Your story is amazing! I love Mia and Nanami, and your characterization of Aomine and Momoi is spot on. I'm looking forward to reading your next KnB fic!
aersyn chapter 54 . 4/11/2014
This is such a finally thing... I loved this whole thing so much! Completely amazing, hope more comes out!
maggikarps chapter 54 . 4/9/2014
This was beautiful. Enough said.
the-snow-never-lasts chapter 54 . 4/8/2014
Oh my god. I just read all of the chapters in one sitting. It was perfect. Everything was perfect.
anniewanny2 chapter 54 . 4/5/2014
Wow, I don't think I've ever read a story this big this fast :)
I thought it was brilliantly written, realistic so it followed the story line but not in a way it diverges from the original or makes us readers feel like we're reading the episodes literally all over again ... I thought it was plain genius !
Also the way you developed the relationship without it ever seemed forced or overly mushy. I applaud you!
I hope to read more Kuroko no Basuke fics from you and if not thank you for this masterpiece !
Kim chapter 54 . 4/4/2014
Awesome story. :)
Mangy chapter 54 . 4/4/2014
I read the whole story from the beginning to the end and I can say one thing: I loved it!
Mia is so cute and the relationship between her and Aomine is not too slow and not too fast.
There is no OCC eather.
Maybe there will be another story with Nanami and Imayoshi?
I enjoyed every chapter. The final one was the best.
(Sorry I'm frensh so I can make some errors in english.)
liziprincsama chapter 54 . 4/4/2014
Q3Q i love this fick y realy love you so much sorry for mi inglish but i am from venezuela but i can resest tell you y realy love this fick no can stop to be finish and take two dais o more i hope more of thist and weit for seirin y rakuzan part sorry for my terrible traduccion :P
Hisashi Jeagerjaques chapter 54 . 4/3/2014
omg, i love love love the ending. although its a lil pity the story has ended, i do think, however, that you did an amazing job building up the relationship between the pair. slowly but surely, characters are kept in character too. thanks for the good fic and effort!
papertowel1567 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
That was some amazing writing... It was seriously the best story I have read in a long time, especially for such a new manga fan base. I like OC stories, but they tend to lack quality.

Yours however, was amazing. I could feel the innocence of young inexperienced love, and I could already see Aomine before me, and hear his prematurely deep baritone voice combined with his age appropriate immaturity.

I'll miss this story, but you've given me a lovely ride. I hope to read more of your Kuroko no Basket stories. :]
iUpelKuchen chapter 54 . 4/2/2014
First of all, I've loved every minute of reading this. It's so detailed and I have completely fallen in love with the character development you've created. I simply adore Mia (and Nanami) along with her quirky family.

I only came across this a few days ago, and being the silly person I am, I didn't log in to write a review earlier. Needless to say, I believe it's going to be hard to get me unhooked from the story. You're always so nice in the A.N's and I just love how you've made the moody Aomine into a (somewhat) happier person... when Mia's around, of course.

Everyone is in character, and as I mentioned, I've been reading this for a few days. It had taken me three days to get to this chapter, and to finally write a review. I apologize for my slowness.

As for the kiss scene, I couldn't stop grinning. I love the fact that Mia's the type of girl who can get easily flustered and over think things, but I am so grateful that you've made her into an actual decent character, not like the typical fan-girl insert. The part when you talked about the sparkles and fainting made me laugh. Seriously. I don't know whether you know it or not but you're actually very funny.

The way you've wrote the story all in all is just so... I don't know, utterly amusing and great? Grusing? Ameat? Whichever one. I'm hoping to see more fluffy scenes, awkward situations and blushing Aomine, because who doesn't like those? ;)

Thanks for making the story. It's great. I'm betting it will get even greater in time, if there's any more room to great.
ignorethispasserby chapter 54 . 4/2/2014
Uwahhhhhh. I really really like your fic! This is by far my fav KurobasuxOC ever! Just the way you built the relationship and how smooth the flow of the story was made me fell in love in it! And that you updated daily made me even more happy hahaah. Thank you for being such a great author! Looking forward for your other fics!
HiddenCamelia chapter 54 . 4/2/2014
I was too lazy to sign in, but this is my username

ARE YOU GONNA UPDATE SOON CUZ MY FEELS ARE EVERYWHERE AND I CAN'T TAKE IT YOU'RE DOING A FANTASTIC JOB AND I WANNA READ MORE AND YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN 3 DAYS AND I'M GETTING WORRIED ARE YOU OK?!
/DEEP BREATHS

ok sorry that was all i wanted to say, are you gonna continue writing egoistical? If updating daily is too time consuming you could switch to once every two days, or twice a week, or even once a week :)

I hope you're ok, and you wrote a wonderful story :D
1,117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »