Reviews for Egoistical
Creme Tea chapter 22 . 2/23/2014
This is so adorable. I love this 3
Savage Kill chapter 22 . 2/23/2014
Man dress, Ha ha. Personalty I don't think i could stand being in a yukata. With the way you described it, it seems like just a hasal to put on much less dress up in one.

Shaved ice being a substitute for ice cream right? lol. Sweet and sour apple is actally a good one for shaved ice. Poor murdered shaved ice, what a waste of a treat :( Well that's one GOM down, wonder how she's going to meet the others.

By the way, are you going to make it where everyone is shock that Aomine can be with someone else besides Satsuki, seems like you are. Kind of funny if I think about it. Aomine would make a challenge out of everything wouldn't he?

update soon!
ThatGeekyAsian chapter 22 . 2/23/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhhh! You are killing me with its cuteness! This is absolutely adorable! I loooove your story! :D Your update brings a smile and/or laugh to my face everyday! Keep up the awesomeness! XD
princess thieves of heart chapter 22 . 2/23/2014
Of course he's pissed about catching goldfish. Who freaking needs a cute goldfish. I mean a cute fishy. Who loves swimming. Poor fishies! Ahomine glared at them a lot. Also, Aomine saying yes about the date thing though. Is this a sign? I saw a sign Aomine, are you inlove? Hahahahahaha
AmandaVonDoom chapter 22 . 2/23/2014
Omg this chapter had me giggling and rolling around my bed like a little girl! Gah I can't even explain how much I love this story! Keep up the amazing work!
TheHeart'sCompass chapter 22 . 2/23/2014
This story is too freaking cute for its own good, I swear! Every time I read a chapter, I get this over the moon feeling of adorableness overload, and I'm pretty sure I'm a moment away from puking rainbows XD Aomine and Mia's interactions are equally fluffy and comical, and I'm loving every minute of it! :D I'm also loving the daily uploads, so keep it up! :)
A Deathless Song chapter 22 . 2/23/2014
So. Cute.

LOVED this chapter. Especially the Midorima/Takao cameo, where they just went along with being on a 'date', and the goldfish fail. I laughed pretty hard at that, though Aomine was just too adorable for words in that scene.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/23/2014
This is the best Kuroko no Basket fanfic I have ever read and one of the best fanfics overall. Your style of writing is very easy to read and not overwhelming. Thank you for your daily updates - I look forward everyday to read your story :)
Takemybag chapter 22 . 2/23/2014
I love this story so much! :D

Update soon! :)
TenraiTsukiyomi chapter 22 . 2/23/2014
OMFG! You are amazing as always. Perfect! MIDORIMAA! I thought it was Kuroko or Kagami or someone from Seirin, then again, they ARE training, or maybe a break? Whatever. I know it will be epic when Nidori's existence is known to Kuroko!

I'm sorry for not reviewing the past chapters. D: I didn't have time with all the homework and school. xddd Only found the time to watch the chapters... Your story is the ice in my summer days. :D

WEJFGNWPEPRF2EORODKSCX,KCPSDFSWEO43ORWO-PXZAW MIA IS (unintentionally TT but still cute) HUGGING AOMINE! WTF I WANT MORE! *sob*
SamTsui chapter 21 . 2/23/2014
I love it! I can't wait for the festival!
Koala-kun chapter 21 . 2/23/2014
Hehehe I love when aomine gets kinda frustrated with her. Omg the relationship they is so perfect, like there not that comfortable with eachother but they're starting to become good friends and it's just so perfect. T.T
Savage Kill chapter 21 . 2/23/2014
I see, so she got another Popsicle for free. lol

So the drug dealer is an inside joke. Haha. I would have to think that she would have to be a little stubborn because she has to deal with Aomine all the time.

I take it she doesn't like to dress up that much considering that she's complaining about wearing a yukata. lol

By the way, are you going to try making another chapter from the point of someone else? I found those chapters rather interesting to read. Also it gives an insight to what other people could be thinking.

Update soon!
A Deathless Song chapter 21 . 2/23/2014
Ooh, now I'm all excited to see them at the festival. n_n
CopraMeow chapter 21 . 2/23/2014
it's a date? Momoi won't come, right? we want aomine in a yukata! *_*
1,117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 .. Last Next »