Reviews for Egoistical
dianalillian chapter 54 . 5/18/2017
Thank you for this wonderful fic! I didn' t want it to stop. :)))
dianalillian chapter 7 . 5/16/2017
I only discovered this gem. How nice! Sakurai eavesdropping, laughing and apologizing was so cute and hilarious.
RavensLoch chapter 54 . 4/27/2017
This has been... an amazing story. You took a guy who was a total dick and made him into this hard- yet soft guy. You didn't change him either, which I admire, because that's an amazing feat. I mean who even does that? Everyone I know and I've read for would have... and you didn't.
This story will definitely be finding itself into my top 10 reads...
Thank you for Mia and Aomine, thank you for making them seem real. I admire that, and I have a feeling I've learned more about writing from this story than I knew before.
So thank you, for the giggles, the frustrated huffs, the tch's I've done, and I might be a little teary eyed now that it's over... but, I have enjoyed this from chapter one, and you're an amazing writer.
Hope you have more stuff I can read, and thank you.
~ Light
Guest chapter 43 . 4/13/2017
Personally, I think if you write another KnB story, you should try Murasakibara. Because he's pretty fucking awesome. Or maybe Hanamiya, because he's a douchebag and I love him for it. Also, I enjoy it when a character whose not in the generation of rainbows gets some love.
haleyamazing13 chapter 54 . 3/24/2017
this is the second time I've read this story because I love it so much. I love the format with the days, I love Mia and the original characters. you did such a good job. it will stay one of my favorite fics
snowlikestardust chapter 54 . 3/5/2017
This is beautiful and amazing and pure and everything I need in the world thank you for writing.
Houshikun001 chapter 54 . 2/28/2017
Thank you so much, I've loved the entire story, it's beautiful and the fluffiness is to die for.
PervLife chapter 54 . 2/9/2017
Ermigersh it's so bootiful
ERMAGERSH (xx)
So bootiful... Imma cry right now, brb...
Guest chapter 54 . 12/26/2016
It was so adorable that I actually squealed. I LOVE THIS STORY!
silvermarauder chapter 54 . 11/19/2016
OH MAN! THIS IS SUCH A GOOD FIC! I spent two days finishing this mammoth (my finals are next week but lol).I really loved the slow burn that this story had. However, I suggest that you go over the story once and correct some grammatical errors in some of the chapters. Otherwise, this was just perfect, loved the plot, loved the characters and flow. Good job Author-san .
Natsuki Scarlet chapter 54 . 11/17/2016
Wow! Now I get why this is the top OC knb story! The plot, writing style, the characters, everything is amazing and great! I would say that I like this story better than Lionheart... In Lionheart, there were few times where I lost interest while reading..But as I read Egoistical, my attention is fully captured! :D The relationship development was neither too slow or fast..It was just the right amount! :D I love so many moments of AominexMia! Their banters are so sweet and fluffy! I swear..I couldn't even count how many times I squealed while reading it! I love their first meeting! I like how at first, Mia is afraid of Aomine because of his behavior and intimidating appearance..I feel like that is a logical reason...In other stories, they make the OC like Aomine fast and vice versa...I just don't think that is possible..So Iabsolutely love that you made it slow burn! I am so sad when I had finished this story...I hope that someday, you would consider making a sequel! Anyway,best story ever! Great job and take care! XD
laughtillyourstomachhurts chapter 54 . 9/3/2016
yes. amen.
first of all, i love that it didnt feel like the oc was you. it felt like she really fit into the story and that you actually took time into writing this. its not all fluff and its rational, reasonable and realistic which most authors forget to put in their story.
it truly was a delight reading your story! please continue writing such things
laughtillyourstomachhurts chapter 29 . 8/30/2016
go author YES! love love love everything. it feels like im always internally screaming when something happens
Shion Lee chapter 54 . 8/16/2016
IT'S SO SWEET I'M SCREAMING

Good job!
SamMayDay89 chapter 54 . 8/14/2016
omg this is the best I have ever read you did an awesome job with aomines personality and you had the story perfect wow please continue to write awesome stories like this
1,117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »