Reviews for Egoistical
Koala-kun chapter 11 . 2/12/2014
Wow I really love this stony since it stays true to who Aomine is instead of making him lovey dovey just cause he looked at the main caracter. This is the first story I'vĂȘ seen where the author updates so soon. I love it
Tora3 chapter 11 . 2/12/2014
Thanks so much for updating so fast!
I love this story! Aomine needed some love
Hind-x chapter 11 . 2/12/2014
I just read the last three chapters of your story and I really liked it!

Aomine is starting to warm up to her and it's amazing. Their interactions are always so adorable! Mia's reactions are realistic and natural. I like her more and more!

Can't wait to see your takes on Seirin vs Too, Kaijo vs Too and the Winter Cup, now that Mia is in the picture!

Good luck!
SamTsui chapter 10 . 2/12/2014
It's so good and fluffy and cute. I can't believe you really update everyday! It's amazing, I look forward to it every time.
BDDB chapter 10 . 2/12/2014
I love how familiar they are already acting! And how happy Momoi is, like a mother watching after her stubborn kid who finally made a friend in school :3 I thought it was so adorable as Aomine pushed Mia forward, I couldn't help but grin like an idiot at that!
CopraMeow chapter 10 . 2/11/2014
oh ho ho so aomine is friendly with her :3 side bumping *giggle*
SomeRandomFemale chapter 10 . 2/11/2014
Man, this story... There are no words to describe it. It's just so good. c:

And the update speed! Jesus!
SamTsui chapter 9 . 2/11/2014
It's killing me how cute these two are! These chapters make my day, it's really nice to just read something cute.
BDDB chapter 9 . 2/11/2014
Ooh, I like that idea. It's so adorable to see how Aomine wants to play with her again! Every chapter is so fluffy. I love it.
AmandaVonDoom chapter 8 . 2/11/2014
Also before I forget have you thought of having a chapter where Aomine shares his thoughts about Mia? It would be nice to read how he feels about this friendship and its potential.p
AmandaVonDoom chapter 9 . 2/10/2014
Hi I just have to review again! I look forward to this story everyday, it makes my day really! Most Aomine stories are rushed and his character is way off. Also the OC's never really match my idea of who Aomine would get along with but you have captured the perfect combination. Mia's character is perfection even though at first I thought is was going a little slow I actually enjoyed it more. Even chapters without Aomine are amazing! So keep up the amazing work! Ps: I reread this story almost everyday its just that good!
ivyknightfire chapter 9 . 2/10/2014
This is great! Aomine is definitely in character and you update quickly! :) That makes this story even better and you developed a believable OC.
Lucy's Dreamland chapter 9 . 2/10/2014
The interaction, they just kill me!

I really do love how you made Mai act around him, it's just so natural, making the story more enjoyable and for me, want to read more.
CopraMeow chapter 9 . 2/10/2014
ohohoh I like this - so she's going to practice basket and will she make him study or?
BDDB chapter 8 . 2/10/2014
That was perfect! Aomine offered to show her how to play basketball! And he still was an ass who wouldn't let her win - but Mia still didn't beg down! I had to laugh as she just threw the ball at the hoop. No one wins against Aomine easily and she got so frustrated! xDD it was really cute.
1,117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 62 69 70 71 72 73 74 .. Last Next »