Reviews for Egoistical
SamTsui chapter 8 . 2/10/2014
Oh my that was ADORABLE. And I love how Mia really is just a beginner in basketball, I've read so many fanfics about OCs who were suddenly nearly as good as the miracles...Mia is just so natural, she could be really a character from the anime. She would fit in so well.
CopraMeow chapter 8 . 2/10/2014
bonding over basketball? awwwww somehow it feels natural with Aomine rather than some cliche
Horseface28 chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
Ahh I can't get over this chapter it was so adorable
DrAnime203 chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
This chapter was so cute! I'm really looking forward to see where you go with this fic!
Hind-x chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
Favourite chapter till now! Their relationship is moving slowly which make it all the more realistic and interesting!

Mia seems to intrigue Aomine. She kinda challenges him. And I think he needs someone like her. I love the fact that he voluntered to teach her how to play basketball! The whole scene was well-written and funny!

I couldn't help but laugh when Momoi called Mia in the previous chapter! I can totally imagine her doing something like that!

Can't wait till next chapter! Keep up the good work!
chris geo chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
Omg this is adorable! Cant wait for next one. Just out of curiosity do you write it according to the anime or the manga?
Lucy's Dreamland chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
This chapter made me smile like a mad girl, I like it!
BDDB chapter 7 . 2/9/2014
I can't tell you enough how cute everything is. It must be already annoying! But it's so cute how they are slowly becoming friends. I'm really excited how you put the plot of the anime into your story!
SamTsui chapter 7 . 2/9/2014
Aw, I just really adore those daily interactions of them. They have come a long way from kill and run xD but it feels just right. I like the pace. Oh, oh, oh and how the bread has become their thing xD as if it is the excuse to talk to another! That's sooo cute and it still suits our Ahomine. Lazy and rude, I'm happy that Mia said herself that he is rude and not only scary anymore but that she doesn't mind because he bought her food. Man, I am on the bus right now so it's all a bit messy and stuff! But I loved it!
CopraMeow chapter 7 . 2/8/2014
a way to a girls heart is through her stomach!
SamTsui chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
Lucky paradox! Well that's a title xDD I really like the friendship of Nanami and Mia here, they are so great together. Totally different from the personality but they still get along so well. And Momoi calls to ask if Mia and Aomine are friends!? So cute! And how Mia denies it while being just honest. I really liked that for some reason. No blushing or something just the confused "What? Eh, no?" I can't wait to see how Mia starts to like Aomine for real...she's all, please don't kill me, oh, alright maybe you won't kill me but hey that's cool. I wonder how she'll realize it...I'm just already really happy that Momoi reacted to her _! And so positive, it can only get cuter!
BDDB chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
That sounded a lot like something Momoi would do! Always running after Aomine like a mother hen and making sure he doesn't get in trouble. She'd be so delighted to hear that he made a new friend! Aaaw, I didn't even mind that there was no Aomine in this one - all the more love for Nanami the poor thing with the cold.

And I think it's nice to read a good relationship between your OC and her familiy, I've already read many fanfics where drama occured. And after some time it is getting a bit boring that no family can actually be 'normal' anymore in a story. So yay! xD

Can't wait for an update!
CopraMeow chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
omg Aomine has made a frieeeend awwww why do I think they'll be more than that?
SamTsui chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
Wah, you already updated twice! Lucky, I didn't think I'd see one already, many great stories don't get updated too often. So yaay. Again the interaction of these two dorks is just so cute. I can't handle the fluff. I mean, I never really thought Aomine would be able to be fluffy adorable. But how you write with Mia is just right. It fits. And it makes me smile like an idiot to see him getting comfortable enough to pester now Mia as well while Mia gets comfortable enough to not be too afraid of him anymore. The pace is so good, slow but real and makes it so sweet to watch them get closer step by step.

And I still love Nanami as well. Survive the day, haha. What for a friend.
BDDB chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
still adorable like hell, haha. I don't mind just interaction, it is still cute to see how their relationship improves because damn, Aomine always only received notes to learn for stuff from Momoi, so to have him ask Mia for such stuff makes me grin. And I love how you portray the friendship of Aomine and Sakurai, it is already hinted in the Anime how they get along and that Aomine is one of the few who actually calls him by the first name.

It makes me giddy to see you have used it and that you explore not only Aomine's and Mia's relationship but the others as well. I wouldn't mind if you update twice, haha.
1,117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73 74 .. Last Next »