Reviews for Egoistical
Lucy's Dreamland chapter 5 . 2/7/2014
The interactions between Mia and Aomine is perfect, like its not rush to be friends and all, so I really am looking forward in their interactions :D
TenraiTsukiyomi chapter 5 . 2/7/2014
Repeating the same things must be getting annoying to you, but I will tell you that it's freaking adorable. There's been what, 5 chapters and you've done so much development. It's gold. ;o; This time Mia's got the strength to reject Aomine's 'request', and that speaks volumes of their current relationship. On Mia AND Aomine's part. C'mon! He didn't glare at her like he would've done! AND he asked for her notes! I doubt Aomine would ask some random person, you don't see him going to the top student, a complete stranger (I doubt he knows the top student as more than a stranger), and asking for notes! HE ASKED MIA! That's a big thing to me. It shows that they are getting more comfortable with each other (or something xD)

IMPROVEMENT between MIA and AOMINE! XDDD It's not the first time I say it, and it's probably getting annoying, but they're adorable. I admire the way you slowly build up a relationship that began at "oh shit he's gonna kill me!".

I look forward to the KnB cast's reactions. Kise's going to be the most vocal one, I think. He just expresses emotions too easy, sometimes. xD He's going to scream "Uso! (No way!)"? Maybe when he gets over it he goes and tries to offer Aomine advice? And Aomine tries to deck him after some time. Or just ditch Kise. O.O Dunno

Knowing Murasakibara he's just going to blink and go for more candy...

Akashi. Akashi. The Akashi that's in the current Manga chapters? No, nooooo, I can't talk about him. I like the Akashi in "Princess of Miracles" more, and maybe it's cuz of Tamaki that he's sane. If CannonAkashi was as sane as PoM!Akashi then... then... I still don't know. He is unpredictable to a terrifying degree!

Midorima and his horoscopes. ;o; Tsundere. Is Aomine more of a Tsundere (bad boy who's actually a softy inside)? Or Yandere (seemingly 'good' and scary, terrifying and down-right, shit-frightening when possessive)? I think Aomine's more of a Tsundere... But Midorima is more of a Tsundere. Aomine is more of a pervert. I think. Unless Mia comes in. Maybe. Who knows.

Kuroko... Kuroko, Kuroko. Kurrroooookkkkooooo. I dunno about what your going to write about him. ;u;

In the first part, "-the whole air changed when is big ego wasn't present." I'm sure you meant to write "his" instead of "is".

Sorry but I'm short on time. OoO But the chapter was awesome in my opinion.
BDDB chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
Oh my gosh, exchanging notes - that's so adorable and strangely it fits Aomine so well. How you write him was perfect and I loved Mia's reaction to his perverted magazines. The typical girl would be annoyed, disgusted, angry or suddenly extremely jealous. But Mia just laughed and I love her more and more.

She's not annoying at all! I like her. I'm a bit curious how the the others will react if they meet her. And I really love the slow progress. It makes it really believable. She still isn't all over him but accepts that he maybe isn't as scary as she thought him to be. The last sentence thwere she said she wouldn't mind having a peaceful co-existence was adorable.

And the bread to bribe him in break! Hahahaha, I really like this story. Keep it up!
hodgsondr chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
Yeah, this is definitely one of my new favourite KnB stories on here, cannot wait to read more. Aomine is halfway between adorable and terrifying :P
TenraiTsukiyomi chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
They ARE overly super adorable moments. Every time I read a new chapter I smile. Your story lifts my mood greatly, especially since recently, my alaptop crashed and everything was erased, including the notes I had that contained future snippets of many of my current/future stories. The indirect fluff between Aomine and Mia is just so kawaii, and it takes my mind off the devastating blow to my plans (because, well, 2 years of planning and writing on notes to remember what I planned for that Arc and what changes and blablabla, hours spent on them, all gone!). Kudos to Karen for her OOC, Mia

I think I made my point in expressing my adoration of the interactions between Mia and Aomine. But... I'm squealing. I'm smiling like a damn idiot and frankly I can't careless because I have a damn good reason! Everything is natural, and fluffy and adorable.

When reading about Aomine, I'm mostly used to a solemn-like, serious atmosphere, with affection but not to this adorable extent, more like with a more adult feel. I can't describe it, but "Princess of Miracles", while very cute and loveable with AominexFemKuroko, it had a... serious feel. It was very different from the adorable, cute, light and fluffy atmosphere you make between AominexMia. Yeah, I guess I like how you wrote out Aomine, and development with Mia, since it's from down and climbing up. I can't explain it well. My English vocabulary is not big, since majory of it was self-taught in fanfiction (fat chance of my school in China to teach English to THAT extent. D:). The way you wrote Aomine is so... refreshing. 8D

...If Mia thought Aomine was tall, I wonder how she's gonna react to Murasakibara? And Midorima. And Kise. And Akashi. And KUROKO. How are they all going to react when Aomine and Mia get together, I often ponder (no pressure, I know your going slow and it's more adorable like that). I know Kuroko isn't going to react THAT much, probably, what with his 'the most deadpan expression on earth' face, but still, I look forward it. NNOOOOOO! It's actually a bit painful to dream and imagine what you will write. I look forward not only the GoM's reactions, but EVERYONE! MUAHAHAHAHA. As in, Sakurai, Nanami, Kaijo, Midorima, Momoi...
And KAGAMI- xDD Aomine isn't the picture of saint. :D

Cof. Cof. My adoration for Karen's OC and Aomine and how you made them interact aside...

From fearing to her life to this. It's a nice change, I guess. And calling a a person a weirdo and writing them 'weirdo' is different, I guess. I don't know. I never had problems with it so I guess it's normal. Never had to talk to others much period. So yeah, I'm good. But when I go out of cloud nine, it's a sudden, pleasant change because, subtly, it shows a level-up of 'comfortness' Mia felt with Aomine (and cuz of boredom of class; made them bond? Lolz). Yeah, she's still scared of him, wary of him, and not THAT close (yet); but it's actually an improvement in her boldness, since she was scared crapless and thought he would kill her any minute before.

That, and coupled with the 'thoughts' of Mia, I consider it a development and a step from where they started. It's smooth and natural, still, so there's nothing to worry about. (I think)

It's not a lot of help. There're not many errors to note that can disrupt the flow of the story. Considering I didn't notice anything the first time, well... I'm surprised that you call THIS struggling with English. The spelling is almost non-existent and grammar is understable.

Buuut, in the part where "But what she didn't expect was a handful of pictures of half-naked woman posing for the camera." If you were talking about many with the HANDFUL, as in more than one woman, then I'm sure it's "women". Singular for woman is just that, "Woman". Plural for woman is "womEn". Since you described two different girls in the magazine, it's "womEn" instead of "womAn". (Sorry if I got it wrong, but I'm sure it's "womEn" for plural... It's called 'plural', right? As I said, my grammar probably sucks.)

Update soon!

(I thought I already posted this review, but when I came back and scrolled down after reading it again, to my surprise, I find the review still there. I'm ashamed. e_e)
Lucy's Dreamland chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
This is pure enjoyment, can't wait to read what happens!
Hind-x chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
This strory is interesting. I don't usually read fanfictions where the main character is an OC but I really like Mia! She's adorable, natural and fun. I also like the way you describe Aomine! And yeah, I agree, he's awesome but that smirk of his is really scary!

I was smiling like an idiot when he offered her that bread! And let me tell you this : you did a great job at keeping him in character. I mean, the way he talks to her, his relationship with Sakurai (poor soul...), his arrogance... It's so... "Aomine"! And it's not easy to write a character like him.

I'll stop here because my English is not that good (and it's hard to find the words to express how I feel in a language I don't master). Anyway, your story is promising and I can't wait till the next chapter! Keep up the good work!
CopraMeow chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
awww cute note passing!
hodgsondr chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
Holy shit this is the best, I love it so much... Can't wait to read more :D
jenniferwinchester12 chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
aw man i really like that story and you got aomine's character so well it's amazing i really cant wait till you update again :)
SiaTsui chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
God, all this fluff. It's killing me because it's so perfect! I can't wait for the next update.
CopraMeow chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
awwww moreee
BDDB chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
And lastly the third one. Just as great as the last one. The OC you use (you said that your friend created her, right) is really good. I like her. She is awkward a bit if she's confronted by Aomine and by all means I can understand that. He looks pretty scary. The way she thinks and feels is easy to understand and follow and I like that she doesn't exaggerate her fear of Aomine but that she comes to understand that maybe the rumors aren't true. While still not losing her distant view on him.

Slow developed romance is the best. It's not rushed and to see how the characters slowly but surely come to like another makes a lot more sense than the sudden drop and kill. I mean, Aomine isn't someone you'd fall for immediately either xD ..even though he is awesome.

Oh, and I really like Nanami as well. Her calm and frank attitude is hilarious. And the friendship between them is so adorable. Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
BDDB chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
Hahaha, the thoughts of Mia are awesome! I couldn't stop smiling while reading this chapter. And as she asked Ryo if Aomine maybe he said if he wanted to kill the said girl. I really had to laugh out loud! It only got better when even our poor Ryo first defended him and then added that he wasn't sure either. The '...I think' killed me xD!

I really like this. The characters are close to canon, as in really close. I've already seen a handful fanfics where all the main characters are ooc. Keep it up.
BDDB chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
This looks really promising. I like the start of it. The most fanfics always use an OC who is just as good in basketball as the miracles which is kinda annoying. There is a reason why they are called special after all.
1,117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74 75 Next »