Reviews for Egoistical
Mymina chapter 17 . 2/6/2016
What these morons will do?
Mymina chapter 16 . 2/6/2016
This girl..
Mymina chapter 15 . 2/6/2016
It's mission impossible
Mymina chapter 13 . 2/6/2016
Of course he won.
Mymina chapter 11 . 2/6/2016
He will lead you to the dark side
Mymina chapter 10 . 2/6/2016
What a Child!
Mymina chapter 8 . 2/6/2016
Yes,his smile also kill me.
Mymina chapter 4 . 2/6/2016
I m actually sure that he doesn't know he used that strengh on her
Mymina chapter 3 . 2/6/2016
Yes he'is cute ne?
Mymina chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
You should go beyond the boundaries mia,find the true Aomine!
Someone chapter 54 . 1/25/2016
I LOVED IT!
Tala chapter 54 . 1/4/2016
This is by far my favorite Kuroko No Basuke OC fic ever! I absolutely loved it! I wish it had like 50 more chapters! :DDD Oh, I also read your Tokyo Ghoul crossover fic and I really loved that one too! I'm gonna be forever an Aomine/Mia shipper! LOOL I hope you update on Selfish soon! Thanks for a time well spent 3
Sorry Reader chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Hey great story but just wanted to tell you that your title is spelled wrong
brnkofeternity06 chapter 54 . 12/15/2015
I can't believe it's over! Wow, that was amazing. I loved it! I really hope you do write a spin off or continue it in someway because this just left me with my jaw dropped. So sweet and adorable and cute and ugh! I loved it! Haha
MzHydeHere chapter 54 . 11/26/2015
I am so glad you wrote this story. Personally, I am not a fan of romance stories that take forever to get going because I get impatient. However, I definitely did not feel the same way about this one (I think it was because it was just about them and their fluff). The development was at a perfect rate that I found somewhat more realistic than others. It was hesitant and occurred at a slow pace just like the majority of real romance stories unlike the expectation of clicking straight away. Overall, I loved this story and look forward to reading more of your stuff.
1,117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »