Reviews for Good Morning
LuNaLoverAlex chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
I love it. You were able to keep everyone in character, even in the romance bits. That is no easy task, I remind you. I would love if you continued the story with what happened the rest of the day. If you do, you could probably add what you've written about the gallery incident into an explanation from a crew mate (or something along those lines). I can't wait to see if you do.
A fan chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
You should totally continue this, it's a great setup for a story.
The KDT chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
I loved this story very much. I'm kind of interested what man fluids Nami has to get . I'm also interested what happened to make that crazy scene erupt. Most importantly, thank you for the Frobin.
Daseki no Kama chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
It was very good thank you :-) I'm also interested about what happened in the galley gniaahahaha ;-)
crazycarl364 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Ow! I super love the set-up for this story, but that ending-Wow!0_o It would be super bad if Robin got pregnant rite before the crew gets seperated for two years. But its not like Chopper only had those two birth control pills on the entire ship, right?
...
Oh boy. Hey, I know Robin was on the pill 'cause she was with Franky, but I wonder who Nami has been sleeping with? She didn't seem attracted to any of the males in this story. Hrmmm, oh well.
One last thing, I love that one joke with Nami&Robin both havng someone else's fluids on their bodies.
ButterPie chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I'm interested in what happened in the galley! This was funny :) I like how slice of life-y it is, not dramatic or anything like that. Good job!
Also, yay for Frobin!