Reviews for Closure
Harmonia Moon chapter 1 . 5/9
D'aaawwwww, this is so sweet it gave me sugar high! Seriously! I'm still jumping!
TrueLoveAlwaysLP chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Really nice. I loved it short, but sweet.
Too bad it's a one-shot.
meja9201 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Nice little story! Enjoyed it throughly.
Deathday Party Planner chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Very nice, thank you for sharing this little celebration for Harmony-shippers.
Pantsypants95 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I love all your stories. Made an account just to say you write beautifully and to show how much I appreciate your works. I'm hoping to write as good as you. Wish me luck.
Plus, love harry and hermione
Jharry1960 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
It worked for me. Thank you.
adamo393 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
That was beautiful :)
Azrael38 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Well done. It seems like you could have used a beta, though. Needs a bit of editing here and there but good job.
Ana9191 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Thank you for a wonderful way of celebrating *.*
SteveC chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Christina, That was a very nice story. very calm and loving.

Thank you.

SteveC.
Elizabeth B-Lover chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Thank God she admitted that Harry should have been with Hermione, I was thrilled when I heard
alma chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
hi
its been a ive been on here i my login info i use to br almac1991.
I was a big all your i . one.

such a beautiful oneshot! i your hermione & harry stories! you are good at what you do! thanks for ! me hope.
badkidoh chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
I liked it.
Kai chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Beautiful!
I mean, Harmony is my favourite but you even make them equals. There are lots of sexist stories out there and whenever I read that Harry "gets on his knee" I almost throw up and I even stopped reading quite a few stories at that moment. It's the worst sexist shit when the guy decides when HE is ready to marry and the damsel has to obey or embarrass them, because it's often in a very public setting.
So, it's nice to read a sensible talk about the future and for once Hermione actually proposing after Harry hinted what he would like to happen.
Thanks a lot!