Reviews for Elemental : Fire
vampiregirl31 chapter 15 . 8/2
i can't wait is she going to stay and open up or isshe ggoing to keep shuting thn out
Bells love Jazz chapter 15 . 7/28
I am loving this story and cant wait to read more. I hope bella gets her happy ever after. please update again soon
pjcermo chapter 15 . 7/28
Awesome story. Very well written. Can not wait for more. Please keep the updates coming.
cyn chapter 15 . 7/21
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Your Awesome chapter 15 . 7/20
I just finished this chapter and it was awesome but I was wondering whether you had and updating schedule or if you just update when you can. I only just found this story and I love it so I just wanted to see whether updates where regular or not.
Thanks Your Awesome
Your awesome chapter 4 . 7/20
Hey I love this story and your a really good writer but I was wondering whether you had a beta just because there have been some sentences that seem like their missing words or commas or something and their was a line break missing in this chapter. But I love this story.
If the Copes have any sense they will go to the closest pharmacy and pick up bella some morning after pills. The last thing bella needs is a baby with that asshole. Because He has done almost nothing to prove him self worthy of her. At the same time I think its messed up That Bella had no choice IN having sex. Most People would call that RAPE. why could you not just have them go slow. Make that they are mates known but not sex right away. So when they do have sex it's consensual. Because if I was bella I could never forgive Edward. I would rather jump of a cliff then be tied to him.
melissamary55 chapter 14 . 7/21
wow I don't even have words
HipHopB2ST46 chapter 15 . 7/20
YASSS YOU UPDATED! And you didn't disappoint us this chapter was (excuse my language but) fucking brilliant! And I absolutely agree with twilight-saga-lover95 (fellow reader who wrote a review a few posts before me) about Edward, about everything! Bella has every right to be upset and I can't wait for her to give them (the cullens & the rest) hell lol. Show them no mercy (; and let's not forget about Mr. & Mrs. Cope, they are wonderful. I love them for the love and support they give Bella I love how they are with the cullens and the rest. Thanks for updating so quickly and I am so excited for what happens next! Lots of love 3
jessie delva chapter 15 . 7/20
I just started reading this today and holy crap I love this story please update soon
Hoa3 chapter 15 . 7/20
Love it. More please.
bjjohns2 chapter 15 . 7/20
I love your story please update soon
Bobbie Francies Reisen chapter 15 . 7/20
great update
twilight-saga-lover95 chapter 15 . 7/19
Good chapter! Thank god you made Bella angry! He's going to have to do some serious fucking begging to get her to even LOOK at him. And in my opinion even when she eventually likes and falls for Edward, she shouldn't give any of these other pieces of shit in this town even a second glance. Poor Bella. If I was her I'd tell Edward that I'm leaving town and he can either join or die here alone, because death would be better than looking at these peoples faces for even one more day. I can't believe he's shocked that she doesn't want this or him. The Cope's seem to be the only people with half a brain in this town, for they understand why she wants to get away and why she should. Update soon :)
Edward's spouse chapter 15 . 7/19
excellent. waiting for more. i believe bella has every right to be upset. edward seems to understand that. alice needs a slap. lol