Reviews for Headspace
Sue Dooley chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Great!
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I liked it - For the entire story, I thought he had a really bad accident - until she told him to take the trash out. I can totally see Tony feeling helpless and despondent that he may not be able to go into the field again. Perhaps a visit from Gibbs will knock this attitude out of him? :)
K9Lasko chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
This is an amazing story. Powerful yet quiet. Thank you for sharing.
TivaShipper4ever chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Oh god... This was soo good. I actually CRIED! :) Great job!
Miss Suave chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Ziva better set him straight! Im sooo interested in this. Update soon!
Sunnyside2 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
This one hurt :-((( another chapter would not go amiss. Just so, you know, Tony can make amends. :-)
Chrissy1992 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
You can't just leave us with one chapter! It's such a great story! It reminds my of OTH where Nathan was hurt. I really liked those episodes and I love it with Tony and Ziva! Please please please write a continuation! I'm a big fan:D
alexindigo chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
So, so good! Please tell me you're going to continue this. Perhaps with more info about the accident/shooting and his injury, as in how severe is it that his career may be affected. And is this Piper? Cause I love your AU David-DiNozzo family (and am still holding out for an update for Fog).

As always, thank you so much for sharing AND for giving me kickass Ziva! Have been missing her so much! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
I really like this story
Have you thought about doing a sequel with Tony coming to his senses. It could be great !
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
I know it says complete, but I think another chapter would be nice. It just feels unfinished to me.
But what I read I LIKE, very much.
DS2010 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Was kind of waiting for Ziva to Gibbs Slap him.
shywr1ter chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Wonderfully done!

It's become fanon that whenever Tony is injured/ill, he fights tooth and nail (as well as he can) to escape the hospital or whomever is caring for him, fights to get back to work and whatever depression or despair looms, it's big and quick like a rocket and flares out just as quickly. This, however, is a great variation that is very in character for these two, and probably more realistic for many "real life" people in similar circumstances than most fanfic uber-drama.

It's always good to see your TIVA stories. Thanks for this one!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Please continue writing!
Tonyfan31970 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Ouch. That one was hard to read. You could do a whole long story out of that idea.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Great story. Hope to read more.