Reviews for I Hate This Song
ccase1313 chapter 1 . 7/23
This is just so likely a scenario. Dean can not quit and a poor Sam may eventually break from it.
celinenaville chapter 1 . 4/9
Awwww. Poor Sammy.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Aawww! *reaches for tissue box* This is something that really needed to be in the series. Damn the TV time limitations! But then, you'd not have the privilege of writing something I can relate to as far as Sam goes. There's so much 'glossing-over' in the series that it seems that nothing really affects the characters. Sam's Wall broke. He was fine... seriously. At least fine until the latter half of the latter half of season 7. :p
Ohmigod, I'm rambling here!
This work almost feels poetic and I love how cass looked after Sam, although the Angel was pretty clueless. Dean in to save the day-er, so to speak. :)
Thank you for posting.
Neristhaed chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
My first thought when I got to the end was that this needed a horror tag. Because Sam is so done, so absolutely done with it all and it will never end and pretty soon he's going to have some serious doubts (again) that he ever left hell at all.

It was great though I've got tears in my eyes and three lines just did me in.

"lets Dean do whatever he wants because that's what Dean always does anyway." and "Dean will never let him die. This is never going to be over."

Just. yeah. Awesome. And you completely broke my heart. Thank you.
Lala Sharada chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
This just gave me goosebumps. And the most awful part of it is, you know that is mostly exactly how Sam feels. I really hate this show sometimes, it's so flipping depressing, ugh.

But anyhoo, this was superbly written and you clearly have your characterization down pat. Kudos to you, my friend, for writing something that will now haunt me forever. Yay.

But seriously, your writing skills as great! : )
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
So incredibly well written, and so very, very sad.
TG
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I remember when Jimmy Novack described being possessed by an angel as like being chained to a comet. More than even that, being chained to Dean Winchester is harder.
Begonias chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
This is so sad! I really love the trip into Sam's head in this and I just feel so awful for him. Dean did what he did to Sam for himself, not for Sam. That's why I'm glad Sam is finally telling Dean what's been needed to be said from the beginning, though I really like the way this story is played out too. And while I hope that this isn't exactly the same mindset Sam has (it's so tragic ugh), I can see that being how he acts on the show. He's always been willing to sacrifice himself for the greater good, for Dean, for atonement from something he had no control over (aka the demon blood). I'm sorry, I just really love this a lot and it's giving me major Sam Winchester feels.

Excellent job. You're a great writer. I loved this. :-)
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Poor sammy wow you captured the emotions of this really well great job :)
samisnotevil chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
So, so sad. I hope Sam is not really in this mind-set but your story seems to fit with his last statements and expression.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Very, very good. And Sam is very, very right.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Wow, hard-hitting, depressing but spot on, so well written and heartfelt, you nailed this.
Reader chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Hot dang, this is good. And depressingly true- poor Sam! I don't know where the writers will take things this season, but I hope Sam does find something to fight for. I get the feeling that right now he's trying to find something besides the codependency that he and Dean usually fall back on.
Great writing!
-Reader
lillelouis chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Oh boy Sam has sunk into a low depression in this. You captured it startling and frighteningly well.