Reviews for Serene Dreams
Jasonray chapter 5 . 1/19
This was a awesome story just one thing update New chapters
Hunter95 chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
great fic cant wait for more
RhinoZard chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I like what you have done with the story with taking it back to season one and adding the new season with it.
icemaxprime chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
I gotta question will there be Paul?
M.T.Pockets chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
I thought both chapters were good. I guess Serena and Ash could have been a little more speechless, but overall it was fine. The quality of the writing was still excellent in the other scenes. Besides, there are more important things to worry about like, what is Misty doing there? I still really like pokeshipping, part of me really hopes Ash and Misty won't run into each other, even if I'm sure they will.

I couldn't think of any awesome additions for Ash's team, so here are some mediocre suggestions: Jigglypuff, Poliwag, Seel, Grimer, Voltorb, Rhyhorn, and Tangela.

Honestly, I'm more interested in Serena's team. I bet it will be really cute! I hope she gets a Clefairy!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
Nice:). Now we just gotta let the other two travel buddies catch up!
Bearzerker chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
Amazing story with some minor typos. I thank you for giving us this wonderful AmourShipping fanfics and hope that many more high quality fanfics will follow through. I just want Ash to get all 3 Kanto starters and maybe Gengar / Alakazam. Snorlax and Primeape is also a must have but Lapras would suit Serena more I think. It's also weird if Ash have too many mons with the same typing so I suggest his main team to be: Pikachu, Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Snorlax, Alakazam. He can use Fearow and Pidgeot in league matches and occasionally while traveling but having many mons with same typing just bugs me lol. How he get Alakazam can be explained if he catches that Haunter and trades if with Sabrina's Kadabra. Anyway here's hoping for your excellent writing to continue.
FanaticLAguy06 chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
I think its okay to have a few chapters like this one in your story. Heck, I know mine does! I still enjoyed reading the chapter and the amourshipping moments in it. I have no doubt you will dish out another great chapter next time so I will patiently wait while you get it done. Keep up the good work!
ultima-owner chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
QOD: chansey, because a pokemon center won't always be nearby when it is needed
Crossoverpairinglover chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
A nice little amour chapter
Blanchimont chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
Not much opinion as to what Ash should catch in the Kanto region, its those in the Hoenn region onwards that should provide more advantage for Ash, what I would like is for you to keep his Pidgeot, something that should have been done in the anime...
KuramaFTW chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
while this chapter did little to push the plot forward it was still a nice chapter. We all know that waiting for loved ones to recover in a hospital is a terrible feeling and you can't help but feel anxious. And you really wanted to highlight on this and you did a great job at that. Keep up the great work and update soon.
NinjaFang1331 chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
Nice job with the chapter
ChrisJ92 chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
Great chapter.
Pokemon Ash should catch, how about Ash catches his original team from the anime, and adds a few extras.
Silverdash chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
This chapter may not have pushed the plot forward, but I think it was necessary to show some character growth. Hell, just those last paragraphs shows that Serena is honestly trying to overcome her differences with her mom. A good thing.

As for your reply last chapter about Ash not being able to survive all of Pikachu's attacks, I'm going to have to disagree. Maybe in this world that's true, but even here people are able to survive lightning strikes. But after thousands if not millions of years of sharing the planet with creatures of all shapes and sizes capable of generating and manipulating the elements of Nature, and humans have nothing to show for it other than some psychic powers and the even rarer ability to manipulate Aura? I think evolution itself would have at least given humans at least a minor resistance to the Elements, if not more.

As for Ash's Pokemon, I'd like to see Charmander for sure. The other Kanto starters if you can wrangle it, but definitely Charmander. As of right now, the only non-canon Pokemon I would want him to catch is Eevee, Vulpix, and Aerodactyl. Eevee and Vulpix are just because I love foxes, plus Eevee would be an excuse to provide some post-Gen I with Espeon, Umbreon, or Sylveon. Actually, come to think of it, Sylveon might be good for Serena.

Aerodactyl I've mentioned before, but I've always wondered why in the anime when Aerodactyl had Ash and was settled on the cliff, Ash didn't try to escape by simply throwing a Pokeball over his shoulder. I also think that Aerodactyl wouldn't know what to do about Pokeballs and the surprise might actually allow it to be captured. But that's my opinion.

Looking forward to more of this and more Phoenix too. Until then.

Silverdash.