Reviews for Serene Dreams
X10-Killbot chapter 5 . 7/18
It is always sad to see a good story be abandoned
This is a gorgeous story, please continue
MarylandAngels chapter 5 . 1/31
I can't wait for your next update! Please update soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/15/2015
Please write more soooo good!
Jasonray chapter 5 . 1/19/2015
This was a awesome story just one thing update New chapters
Guardian06 chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
great fic cant wait for more
Radeon-Delta chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I like what you have done with the story with taking it back to season one and adding the new season with it.
icemaxprime chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
I gotta question will there be Paul?
M.T.Pockets chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
I thought both chapters were good. I guess Serena and Ash could have been a little more speechless, but overall it was fine. The quality of the writing was still excellent in the other scenes. Besides, there are more important things to worry about like, what is Misty doing there? I still really like pokeshipping, part of me really hopes Ash and Misty won't run into each other, even if I'm sure they will.

I couldn't think of any awesome additions for Ash's team, so here are some mediocre suggestions: Jigglypuff, Poliwag, Seel, Grimer, Voltorb, Rhyhorn, and Tangela.

Honestly, I'm more interested in Serena's team. I bet it will be really cute! I hope she gets a Clefairy!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
Nice:). Now we just gotta let the other two travel buddies catch up!
Bearzerker chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
Amazing story with some minor typos. I thank you for giving us this wonderful AmourShipping fanfics and hope that many more high quality fanfics will follow through. I just want Ash to get all 3 Kanto starters and maybe Gengar / Alakazam. Snorlax and Primeape is also a must have but Lapras would suit Serena more I think. It's also weird if Ash have too many mons with the same typing so I suggest his main team to be: Pikachu, Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Snorlax, Alakazam. He can use Fearow and Pidgeot in league matches and occasionally while traveling but having many mons with same typing just bugs me lol. How he get Alakazam can be explained if he catches that Haunter and trades if with Sabrina's Kadabra. Anyway here's hoping for your excellent writing to continue.
FanaticLAguy06 chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
I think its okay to have a few chapters like this one in your story. Heck, I know mine does! I still enjoyed reading the chapter and the amourshipping moments in it. I have no doubt you will dish out another great chapter next time so I will patiently wait while you get it done. Keep up the good work!
ultima-owner chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
QOD: chansey, because a pokemon center won't always be nearby when it is needed
Crossoverpairinglover chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
A nice little amour chapter
Blanchimont chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
Not much opinion as to what Ash should catch in the Kanto region, its those in the Hoenn region onwards that should provide more advantage for Ash, what I would like is for you to keep his Pidgeot, something that should have been done in the anime...