Reviews for Winter Girl
Reza Novaria chapter 18 . 7/23
Yeah, I have to agree with Waela. This last chapter seemed so rushed. Up till this point, it was pretty detailed, with explanations given at the right times. Here, it's left up to the imagination. Granted, that's not a bad thing, but since the previous chapters laid everything out, this feels out of place. Good fic over all, though. The dark themes were nice. Don't see them very often.
Waela chapter 18 . 7/19
The story doesn't feel complete. I have so many questions. How and why does Anna have kids? Who's the father? Is he important to Anna? What's going to happen with Elsa and Anna and their relationship? How have they changed? WHAT THE F*** HAPPENED?
...
Sorry. I'm just completely confused. I feel like a better end would have been when their father died (well, a bit after it but still). At that point I at least understood what was going on. It a gripping story but the ending was... less than satisfactory and without closure... *sigh*
Anyways, I liked the story. I liked how things developed. It's just the ending that makes me scream in frustration.
Mctraqueuse chapter 18 . 5/23
I LOVE your fic,
the character has evolved each chapter in history it is great :)
desolated for hortographe I am French is what Google translation .
midnightscar17 chapter 18 . 4/23
Akward
KittyKittenKat chapter 1 . 4/18
OMG THIS WAS AWESOME!
U r sick
death7559 chapter 2 . 1/25
Drama with a side of bathroom smut, dear sir or madam, I thank you.
death7559 chapter 1 . 1/25
Just stumbled upon this story and am intrigued, having read several chapters, before returning here to comment. Also, please ignore the flames in the comments, they don't matter.
Mosh chapter 18 . 1/8
The story was dark and twisted and you adding your happy little comments at the end of each chapter made it absolutely morbid. All in all it was an interesting read.
Frozen fanatic chapter 4 . 9/25/2015
You know, my crush/best friend/girlfriend said that she'd never leave me, and look how that turned out. Her mother found out about us(she was homophobic), and told her that I had been caught molesting animals. Who the fuck believes that?! Anyway she was freaking out and shit, and broke up with me. Seeing as she broke her promise, I broke mine and started cutting myself again.
The Reveiwer chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
I've seen this before. Cliche story I must say. I am The Reveiwer! I am here to say my problems with this story!
Cliche plot. Well maybe not the thing that Elsa was the one that was...with...Anna. But I didn't have to read half the story to know what happened!
Also the "plot twist". Your descriptions gave it all away. The blue eyes. The white blonde hair. Everything. Also I think it said Elsa and Anna so... yeah.
It might also be the fact I don't like Frozen. But I believe that is not the case. I think it was that the plot was the same as the other stories like this and it was to obvious! I am The Reviewer signing out!
-The Reveiwer
JustAnObservantReader chapter 18 . 9/4/2015
I love the story! I really do but I'm kind of disappointed about the ending...it feels like Elsa is pouring her heart out to Anna while Anna seems to lack enthusiasm for their"relationship ". It feels like Anna is just using Elsa or their "love" is one sided (obviously Elsa's the one loving too hard)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Oh yeah and I forgot to say that this is the first fic I read that has so many chapter's.
I always read one shots or practically short fics .

And this I read without stopping , I didn't even realized I had read 18 chapters until it was done.

Sincerely amazing writing , and the plot fucked up in a way that I shamelessly loved
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
I found this fic today , immediately hooked.. I just finished it and let me tell you had me screaming "what the hell is happening" more times that I can count

This was so unexpected so amazing I just can't cope with it.
It blew my mind.
Sharon1234 chapter 18 . 7/2/2015
Wow. Wow... This story. Absolutely amazing. The entire plot took me for a ride. Just holy shit! I never expected Elsa's mother to be a huge part of this! That last chapter however. Omg I was so surprised that Margaret died. I was wondering how the story would end. Them both dying, or having to live the rest of their lives like slaves. But no, she died. But then Anora suicided. I was like oh, oh well. When the story was set five years later, and Elsa's talking to a therapist, I was oh, Anna and Elsa's doing better now I guess. Then Elsa said that they never talked again, and I was so astonished. My happiness was crushed, and I almost cried when Elsa retrospected about what had happened. So I was completely defeated, thinking that maybe it'll end in a sad ending. BUT, I had that other side of me still hanging on to the idea of Elsa meeting Anna again! It happened! Anna has twins, Elsa's recovering, and they decided, of what I assumed, on a clean slate. I love it! Phenomenal work, and just simply thanks...for the adventure.