Reviews for TOW The Blue Shirt
I love it (*ω*)
Caro chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
That was so cute! I wish they had shown some of it in the show.
Thank God for fanfiction and for amazing writers like you!
Xoxo
Foreverever chapter 2 . 1/27/2015
I love this fic! After each chapter I had a big grin on my face. So sweet and sappy and so well written :o)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
I LOVED this story! You know the characters very well. Thank you!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
You should continue:)
Phoebe chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
Aww this is so cute. I have just read all your fic again and I can't wait to read your story, I hope it is Mondler.
matteney chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
First of all, I want to apologise that it took me so long to review this! I did read it immediately after I tweeted you (well, after you had fixes the mistakes already anyway, to be honest). ;-)

I'm just as surprised as you were to see that you added a new chapter to this, and I hope you don't mind me being quite frank about this...

After having read it, I honestly think it was necessary to add this chapter. Don't get me wrong, I'm always super happy when I get to read new Mondler sap (especially when it comes from someone as talented as you are), but altogether I think it would've worked better if you had kept it as a one-shot. And perhaps done another one-shot of this one, I don't know.

Another tiny thing I would like to criticise is the first bit of the story where you described what all the other characters had been doing etc. It felt a bit unnecessary to read that, it didn't really add any information that we need for the story, if you know what I mean. (God, I already feel bad for this review when I should just be thankful for this great piece of writing you've given us...) I hope you don't take this criticim the wrong way, it's just what I felt when reading it.

Other than that, the cute Mondler parts were obviously such a pleasure to read and THANK YOU for making it M-rated! Needless to say that the sex bit was the highlight of this chapter. Oh, and Chandler doing the dishes for her in the middle of the night - if that's not true love then I give up! I love that Monica didn't tell him that she saw him doing it, it's great to know that they don't need all those gestures to be sure of their love for each other.

I hope to read much more from you because you are a damn talented Mondler writer, don't forget that please! x
Inescm chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
Oh, my! I don't think I have words to describe the perfection that was this chapter. I mean, this was already one of my favorite "filler" stories, and this bonus chapter made it all the more perfect. So, thank you :)!
chrisi2503 chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
I nearly danced around when I saw that you updated this story! And now you see me kind of speechless, oh my Mondler feels :)) I'm a sucker for Mondler sex (great job!) but Chandler cleaning up her kitchen meant even more to me. What a cute idea! And I just thought I let you know that this was my favorite sentence "She knew whatever this was would last as long as he wanted it to last, because she didn't want it to end." How can you come up with these beautiful words that describe her feelings so perfectly? I'm impressed! Maybe there is a tiny little chance that you might update this story again? I'd die for it!
WHOviangirl0508 chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
I love your writing you need to write a multi chapter fic it would be fantastic can't wait to see what you come up with next
Mondler2014 chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
Besides being romantic and sensual these "extra" scenes brought the sweetest and caring sides of Chandler and the most sensitive side of Monica, by just letting him being sweet with his "cleaning" surprise. Super well written, as always, you are one of my faves! Well done!
Mondler forever chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
Just perfect. Make us want to read more, to read in a non-stop pace, day by day of their story, because each moment reveals a tiny little piece of this beautiful romance. As long as you get inspiration, I'm sure that with your writing skill we will get great Mondler moments!
spiralnebulaM31 chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
That was pretty hot indeed. ;) Once again you described everything perfectly: their need to be with each other, their growing feelings which they're not ready to admit yet, the fact that they know each other so well. What Chandler did with the dishes was incredibly sweet!
katiearbour95 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
I really love these scenes you have been doing! And your writing is great! Please do some more Mondler!
alexr301 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
This was so amazing like I literally cannot