Reviews for Moonsong
Gah! Waiting is so excruciating! But soooooooooooooooooooooo WORTH IT!
SharKohen chapter 30 . 6/2
Okay. First off, the storyline here not only unique, it is intriguing, complicated, nerve-wrecking and freakin awesome.
Second, the movie characters are kept in really character, and OCsare all very interesting. Now that the first arc is over, my favourite OC is actually Forseth - I have a thing for moody bossy protective old guys who may not be so bad after all (unless he turns out to be a baddie which would be awkward...). The whole external conspiracy thing is messing with me a bit, but I'm chill. I miss the guardian world a little, but I love frozen, so yeah. So what exactly happened with Jack and Eugene? That would be cool to know eventually - I imagine it might a plot line later. And Hans is in the house
SharKohen chapter 16 . 6/1
This was awesome! The tension, the battle, the fire, the ice, the loss, the friendships, wonderful!, honestly, I can't imagine anything in Arendelle holding s candle to this, but hey, the game is still on.
SharKohen chapter 11 . 6/1
The prophecies are just - whoa. They feel me with a lot of anticipation (in a bad way) of all the things to come. Will Kristoff kill Elsa in the future? Why is Corona burning? Oh man.

Oh, while I'm here, I will say outright that I'm a person who hates OCs. Yet I've been stuck reading this for the last 3 hours. I love how you portrayed everyone - Aleksander, the sailors, Mr Creepy fire dude, Dakan. Ezekiel. Wow.
SharKohen chapter 6 . 6/1
Wow. Did not see that coming...plot twist!
Happy Camper chapter 30 . 5/24
I do hope you finish this to the end. I really love the plot and everything about this story! This is actually my first Jelsa ever and now any other Jelsas I read don't compare! You've ruined me for everything else! (But I'm okay with it) :)
Phantress222014 chapter 6 . 5/15
i love it how you have 'how to train your dragon' with the mentioning of a night fury and now you have 'Tangled' with the sun flower, healing song that Repunzel (sry don't know how to spell her) sings; but what next Brave
The Red Dementor chapter 30 . 5/12
Oooh, Love bites
Fenris Jin chapter 30 . 5/12
Exciting as always!

I can't wait for the coronation.. So much to expect and anticipate! XD
An just love to freakin taunt us. I'm shaking my head right now. A while back, I read aa article title why jelsa is wrong. Now, unlike most hissy fit butt hurt fangirls, this article touched up on every single good reason why Jelsa should not be shipped. I mean, the arguments were very persuasive. Then, a few weeks ago, I started reading this. Sure jelsa has massive fact peoples and dumb shipping reasons, but you sir have written a beautiful story that fits both characters ridiculously well and so how, unlike many stories involving the couple, including mine, Jelsa makes sense.
Kid Eternity chapter 30 . 5/7
'Throws tons of money at screen!'
I'm the lonely life chapter 30 . 5/7
Wow... I can imagine jack going to the party wearing one of those coats with a tail thingy and swept back hair... *drools- pls update fast...
NeoNazo356 chapter 30 . 5/7
The dialogue between Elsa and Anna was well-written, as was the scene of Elsa waking up from her night-terrors, and I'm more anxious than ever to see how things at the Coronation go. I assume that Jack will deliver Aleksander's letter in the most grandiose manner imaginable, and I imagine Forseth's face will turn all kinds of red after learning what Jack had been sitting on. As said before, a King's Favor is worth a great deal. Since Jack has done a bit of traveling, I wonder if perchance he may know some kung-fu, or even some staff-fighting that makes the most out of his weapon. I'm especially looking forward to seeing how Prince Hans plays into the story.
More than anything though, I'm hoping Jack makes a grand show of mostly-freezing someone, like Frozone did in the Incredibles.
SimpleDreaming13 chapter 30 . 5/7
Great chapter! Will wait for more.
reader girl chapter 16 . 4/27
This is literally the best fan fiction I have ever read. You are making it like a book with arcs and everything plus its descriptive and detailed. I'm looking forward to more make me proud. P.S you have a few spelling errors but that can easily be overcome.