Reviews for Moonsong
And yet the entire summer has passed since you last updated. :( dude I love this story! Best one ever! Please update again.
sultal chapter 1 . 8/9
You've got a stellar writing style.
keep writing.
aileen-ankley chapter 30 . 7/19
Please update soon! The story just keeps getting better! :)
Mickhe11 chapter 3 . 7/5
At least it is semi-powered rather than un-powered
We dont want him powerless yet we dont want him sitting with the power of god in his hands either
Gah! Waiting is so excruciating! But soooooooooooooooooooooo WORTH IT!
SharKohen chapter 30 . 6/2
Okay. First off, the storyline here not only unique, it is intriguing, complicated, nerve-wrecking and freakin awesome.
Second, the movie characters are kept in really character, and OCsare all very interesting. Now that the first arc is over, my favourite OC is actually Forseth - I have a thing for moody bossy protective old guys who may not be so bad after all (unless he turns out to be a baddie which would be awkward...). The whole external conspiracy thing is messing with me a bit, but I'm chill. I miss the guardian world a little, but I love frozen, so yeah. So what exactly happened with Jack and Eugene? That would be cool to know eventually - I imagine it might a plot line later. And Hans is in the house
SharKohen chapter 16 . 6/1
This was awesome! The tension, the battle, the fire, the ice, the loss, the friendships, wonderful!, honestly, I can't imagine anything in Arendelle holding s candle to this, but hey, the game is still on.
SharKohen chapter 11 . 6/1
The prophecies are just - whoa. They feel me with a lot of anticipation (in a bad way) of all the things to come. Will Kristoff kill Elsa in the future? Why is Corona burning? Oh man.

Oh, while I'm here, I will say outright that I'm a person who hates OCs. Yet I've been stuck reading this for the last 3 hours. I love how you portrayed everyone - Aleksander, the sailors, Mr Creepy fire dude, Dakan. Ezekiel. Wow.
SharKohen chapter 6 . 6/1
Wow. Did not see that coming...plot twist!
Happy Camper chapter 30 . 5/24
I do hope you finish this to the end. I really love the plot and everything about this story! This is actually my first Jelsa ever and now any other Jelsas I read don't compare! You've ruined me for everything else! (But I'm okay with it) :)
Phantress222014 chapter 6 . 5/15
i love it how you have 'how to train your dragon' with the mentioning of a night fury and now you have 'Tangled' with the sun flower, healing song that Repunzel (sry don't know how to spell her) sings; but what next Brave
The Red Dementor chapter 30 . 5/12
Oooh, Love bites
Fenris Jin chapter 30 . 5/12
Exciting as always!

I can't wait for the coronation.. So much to expect and anticipate! XD
An just love to freakin taunt us. I'm shaking my head right now. A while back, I read aa article title why jelsa is wrong. Now, unlike most hissy fit butt hurt fangirls, this article touched up on every single good reason why Jelsa should not be shipped. I mean, the arguments were very persuasive. Then, a few weeks ago, I started reading this. Sure jelsa has massive fact peoples and dumb shipping reasons, but you sir have written a beautiful story that fits both characters ridiculously well and so how, unlike many stories involving the couple, including mine, Jelsa makes sense.
Kid Eternity chapter 30 . 5/7
'Throws tons of money at screen!'