Reviews for Moonsong
No please. This can't be it. I need more. You need to do more. I love this story. I know its been a while but please.
SyafiqahIshak chapter 30 . 2/13
Its been 2 years since u last updated. Im still waiting for that next chapter. T_T
This Muse chapter 30 . 11/21/2016
A tragedy.

I knew it would come to this, (because you haven't updated for over a year, and I read it anyway.

It was great up until the apparent end, though. If you ever do take it up again, I definitely would be interested to see an interaction between Jack and Eugene.
starlineshine chapter 30 . 7/12/2016
IM !
HopelessRomantic183 chapter 30 . 4/20/2016
Love the story, it's just a shame it took so long to get to Jelsa though, because now it appears that you might have lost interest...there hasn't been an update in almost a year! :( Nevertheless, thank you for the enjoyable hours you've provided me with, I greatly appreciated them! :)
Kitikat143 chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
I REALLY love your story! The best jelsa fanfic I've been reading so far. I seems you have not updated in a while, so I'll be here eagerly awaiting your next chapter!
Austin and Ally Go 1 Direction chapter 30 . 11/1/2015
So this is absolutely brilliant, and I eagerly await your return :) Please don't leave us hanging!
Guest chapter 30 . 9/13/2015
And yet the entire summer has passed since you last updated. :( dude I love this story! Best one ever! Please update again.
sultal chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
You've got a stellar writing style.
keep writing.
aileen-ankley chapter 30 . 7/19/2015
Please update soon! The story just keeps getting better! :)
Swordalfgun chapter 3 . 7/5/2015
At least it is semi-powered rather than un-powered
We dont want him powerless yet we dont want him sitting with the power of god in his hands either
Guest chapter 30 . 6/21/2015
Gah! Waiting is so excruciating! But soooooooooooooooooooooo WORTH IT!
SharKohen chapter 30 . 6/2/2015
Okay. First off, the storyline here not only unique, it is intriguing, complicated, nerve-wrecking and freakin awesome.
Second, the movie characters are kept in really character, and OCsare all very interesting. Now that the first arc is over, my favourite OC is actually Forseth - I have a thing for moody bossy protective old guys who may not be so bad after all (unless he turns out to be a baddie which would be awkward...). The whole external conspiracy thing is messing with me a bit, but I'm chill. I miss the guardian world a little, but I love frozen, so yeah. So what exactly happened with Jack and Eugene? That would be cool to know eventually - I imagine it might a plot line later. And Hans is in the house
SharKohen chapter 16 . 6/1/2015
This was awesome! The tension, the battle, the fire, the ice, the loss, the friendships, wonderful!, honestly, I can't imagine anything in Arendelle holding s candle to this, but hey, the game is still on.
SharKohen chapter 11 . 6/1/2015
The prophecies are just - whoa. They feel me with a lot of anticipation (in a bad way) of all the things to come. Will Kristoff kill Elsa in the future? Why is Corona burning? Oh man.

Oh, while I'm here, I will say outright that I'm a person who hates OCs. Yet I've been stuck reading this for the last 3 hours. I love how you portrayed everyone - Aleksander, the sailors, Mr Creepy fire dude, Dakan. Ezekiel. Wow.