Reviews for Waking Up in Vegas
MangoGirl19 chapter 10 . 5/14
Awesome story. I love it.
SCtvd08 chapter 1 . 3/3
Gracias por está increíble historia. "Esperando la actualización".
harmandeepkaler14 chapter 36 . 3/2
best fic ever plzzzzzzzz update
HaileeRagasta chapter 1 . 2/4
Please update this story! It’s sooo good!
Harleen Kaur chapter 36 . 12/25/2017
OMG OMG ! this is honestly the best fanfic I've read . Klaus is finally back and I'm so happy for Caroline n stefan . They deserve a lot of happiness . I am waiting for your update Soo bad . please please continue this story . you are truly gifted with an amazing talent . please update the story. i am really really waiting for it .
HaileeRagasta chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
When are you going to update this story?
DanySnow chapter 36 . 11/6/2017
I hope Damon makes it. And Klaus ughhhh, Stefan and Caroline had already been through so much, they deserve a break...as always, great writing.
Guest chapter 36 . 10/13/2017
I've followed this Story from the start and I will always love it please update soon!
Guest chapter 36 . 10/5/2017
I love this story! And uh oh, looks like Hayley will be nothing but trouble for them next chapter... update soon!
Lililovingreading chapter 36 . 10/3/2017
Happy to see another chapter!
I love steroline so much!
Klaus is such an idiot for underestimating caroline and thinking she would be the same in het relationship with stefan.
Hopefully whatever klaus's plan is backfires and there will be a twist where he ends up being played!
Can't wait to read more
S.Warrior chapter 36 . 10/3/2017
okay i might not like tv damon but i love this one and he cant die! klaus can though you should have given him damons disease! omg the happy family of four i love it! also i remember that girl hayley he helped after Caroline went on that binge so it has to be her...klaus better not mess with them or hes gonna have to deal with me! lol
Guest chapter 36 . 10/3/2017
Loved this chapter please update again soon!
chillwithJyl chapter 36 . 10/3/2017
OH BOY KLAUS
amazing Aisha chapter 36 . 10/3/2017
Thank you, Thank you. Finally someone updated their Steroline story. I had been re reading it again and it was pleasant surprise to see new chapter. Please updated soon and please don't kill Damon.
beginningtogo chapter 36 . 10/2/2017
The pregnancy reveal was the cutest thing! Although I'm not sure how she kept it a secret for 20 weeks; I'm gonna fan wave that one for the sake of the amazing moment with Aiden in the dark room, beautiful . This story is so amazing that every time you post a new chapter, I get the urge to go back and reread the whole thing. Steroline and Bamon have come so far. I would be sad to see Damon die in this (I'm very fond of him), but I'm totally here for the big Stefan-Klaus showdown (it has to be Hayley he's colluding with).