Reviews for Waking Up in Vegas
Klaroshit chapter 37 . 12/30/2018
I love this
Klaroshit chapter 1 . 12/26/2018
God i love your writing. It's so good
Guest chapter 37 . 9/15/2018
I am so happy for this update! Thank you, this is one of my favorite Steroline fanfics in the entire world, I've already read the whole thing like three times. You are amazing.
S.Warrior chapter 37 . 8/10/2018
Omfg I know it's about to go down smh I don't believe Haley I feel like Klaus is hopes dad, and Damon is gonna make Stefan lose his shit when he finds out he's dying. I how Stefan pulls a Thanos and makes Klaus disenigrate lol
beginningtogo chapter 37 . 8/4/2018
Welcome back! You're timing couldn't have been better with the clusterfuck TO ending. I loved Caroline in this, pregnancy is a funny old time and her insecurities bubbling up make sense. Their steamy cellar sex, amazing! I kind of love Damon in this and don't want him to die (please don't do that to Bonshe's suffered enough). The Defan bonding was super lovely and sad all in one go. Please don't leave it another 10 months.
Guest chapter 37 . 8/3/2018
Welcome back, thanks for giving us such an incredible chapter, can't wait for more
Guest chapter 37 . 8/3/2018
I should go back and read few ch te refresh My memory
amazing Aisha chapter 37 . 8/3/2018
After ten ling long months of waiting thank you so much for update...I don't know what Haley intentions are but I can bet Stefan is going to keep close eye on her. Please Dont kill Damon off. I want him happy and healthy...loved steroline romantic moment so please please please don't make us wait long for next chapter and update soon please...well done writing this chapter...
MangoGirl19 chapter 10 . 5/14/2018
Awesome story. I love it.
SCtvd08 chapter 1 . 3/3/2018
Gracias por está increíble historia. "Esperando la actualización".
harmandeepkaler14 chapter 36 . 3/2/2018
best fic ever plzzzzzzzz update
HaileeRagasta chapter 1 . 2/4/2018
Please update this story! It’s sooo good!
Harleen Kaur chapter 36 . 12/25/2017
OMG OMG ! this is honestly the best fanfic I've read . Klaus is finally back and I'm so happy for Caroline n stefan . They deserve a lot of happiness . I am waiting for your update Soo bad . please please continue this story . you are truly gifted with an amazing talent . please update the story. i am really really waiting for it .
HaileeRagasta chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
When are you going to update this story?
DanySnow chapter 36 . 11/6/2017
I hope Damon makes it. And Klaus ughhhh, Stefan and Caroline had already been through so much, they deserve a break...as always, great writing.