Reviews for Waking Up in Vegas
HaileeRagasta chapter 1 . 11/30
When are you going to update this story?
DanySnow chapter 36 . 11/6
I hope Damon makes it. And Klaus ughhhh, Stefan and Caroline had already been through so much, they deserve a break...as always, great writing.
I've followed this Story from the start and I will always love it please update soon!
I love this story! And uh oh, looks like Hayley will be nothing but trouble for them next chapter... update soon!
Lililovingreading chapter 36 . 10/3
Happy to see another chapter!
I love steroline so much!
Klaus is such an idiot for underestimating caroline and thinking she would be the same in het relationship with stefan.
Hopefully whatever klaus's plan is backfires and there will be a twist where he ends up being played!
Can't wait to read more
S.Warrior chapter 36 . 10/3
okay i might not like tv damon but i love this one and he cant die! klaus can though you should have given him damons disease! omg the happy family of four i love it! also i remember that girl hayley he helped after Caroline went on that binge so it has to be her...klaus better not mess with them or hes gonna have to deal with me! lol
Loved this chapter please update again soon!
chillwithJyl chapter 36 . 10/3
OH BOY KLAUS
amazing Aisha chapter 36 . 10/3
Thank you, Thank you. Finally someone updated their Steroline story. I had been re reading it again and it was pleasant surprise to see new chapter. Please updated soon and please don't kill Damon.
beginningtogo chapter 36 . 10/2
The pregnancy reveal was the cutest thing! Although I'm not sure how she kept it a secret for 20 weeks; I'm gonna fan wave that one for the sake of the amazing moment with Aiden in the dark room, beautiful . This story is so amazing that every time you post a new chapter, I get the urge to go back and reread the whole thing. Steroline and Bamon have come so far. I would be sad to see Damon die in this (I'm very fond of him), but I'm totally here for the big Stefan-Klaus showdown (it has to be Hayley he's colluding with).
EEEEEEK YOU UPDATED! I was so happy to open my emails and see this notification, it's been too long. My thoughts: Stefan, Caroline and Aiden warm my heart. Damon not telling Bonnie broke mine. And Klaus (planning with Hayley?...) made me want to rage. Why can't he just let them be happy? Sobs. I'm ready to see more pregnant Caroline and whipped Stefan shenanigans and I'm not looking forward to Hayley dredging up Caroline's insecurities if that's what Klaus has planned. In a previous chapter she had the internal monologue about not feeling attractive while pregnant and we all know Stefan thinks she's beautiful anyway so I hope he can continue to uplift her and she doesn't think he's going to cheat on her or something. Bonnie is going to flip out on Damon. I see it now. I wonder if she or Stefan will find out first. Lastly, Klaus is an ass and I hope he chokes. Can't wait for the next update.
Flowersprincess16 chapter 36 . 10/2
Welcome back to the fictional world, anyways this chapter was great
Cas chapter 36 . 10/2
This might be one of my favorite chapters yet. I'm so happy but nervous but excited and scared. Update soon! xx
honestgrins chapter 36 . 10/2
Oh, such sweet family moments, topped off with a perfect dose of foreboding... I can't wait to see Stefan go full Papa Bear, even if his wife tries to cheat at Mario Kart. Thanks for writing!
Awesome chapter