Reviews for This Can't Be
NoOrdinaryMagic chapter 46 . 8/17
This story was awesome! I love Sango/Sesshoumaru as a couple and you did a phenomenal job with the hate to like/love path they traveled. I hope that you will maybe do another story for that couple in the future.
esa-inue chapter 1 . 2/7
Hello I have commented in the past as a reader without an account. Now I am going to read this story as an account member. I wanted to say thank you. this story made me want to write my own inu fic. I will probably reread many more times. I hope you will write more sessh and sango stores.
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 46 . 8/29/2015
Love the plot!
jj chapter 46 . 11/24/2014
Beautiful!
ronko45 chapter 46 . 9/13/2014
Hello, I really enjoyed your story.. I know how creating so many characters can be confusing. So good job. Also, I am just curious, were Ren and Mika ever supposed to get together in your story?
Keely KN chapter 7 . 8/31/2014
Yay someone who actually uses my name. No one has ever really even heard of it, much less used it. Thank you.
ronko45 chapter 17 . 7/20/2014
I love this chapter! Such a good idea for you to have one of them commentate! Brilliant!
Nyght elf chapter 46 . 6/29/2014
thx for finishing it! it was great i read it three times!
Baitdcat chapter 46 . 5/20/2014
Thank you for ending the story, finally. I did enjoy it, wrong punctuations and whatnots. It was the humour that drew me in. Plus Sango and Sesshomarou were my favorite characters from InuYasha. Well done!
AHRG chapter 46 . 5/12/2014
You don't explained the live of Sonya the tigress, I know that she have a historia behind his lack of voice, and where was kirara ?
MoonLunacy chapter 46 . 5/9/2014
YOU FINISHED IT! AHHHHHHHH!
cattistic chapter 45 . 2/2/2014
I know it was a while ago that you wrote this but i still wanted to say that it was wonderfuly written if not slightly confusing with all the names. i litteraly wrote a cheat sheat with the names. im disapointed you never finished it but knowing myself my brain will make its own ending.
Jenn chapter 45 . 8/24/2013
Please Make More! I LOVE YOUR CHAPTERS
Hell's Angel's chapter 45 . 8/17/2013
Um, hi, yeah. You need to update this story, like ASAP. You said it yourself, you didn't want to leave us with an unfinished story? ;)
SkullPrincess8701 chapter 45 . 5/27/2013
Best Sess/Sango fanfic ever... i read this about 3x already in the past few year.. still patiently hoping and wait for an ending good luck..if u ever publish a novel i would most def purchase it