Reviews for This Can't Be
jj chapter 46 . 11/24/2014
Beautiful!
ronko45 chapter 46 . 9/13/2014
Hello, I really enjoyed your story.. I know how creating so many characters can be confusing. So good job. Also, I am just curious, were Ren and Mika ever supposed to get together in your story?
Keely KN chapter 7 . 8/31/2014
Yay someone who actually uses my name. No one has ever really even heard of it, much less used it. Thank you.
ronko45 chapter 17 . 7/20/2014
I love this chapter! Such a good idea for you to have one of them commentate! Brilliant!
Nyght elf chapter 46 . 6/29/2014
thx for finishing it! it was great i read it three times!
Baitdcat chapter 46 . 5/20/2014
Thank you for ending the story, finally. I did enjoy it, wrong punctuations and whatnots. It was the humour that drew me in. Plus Sango and Sesshomarou were my favorite characters from InuYasha. Well done!
AHRG chapter 46 . 5/12/2014
You don't explained the live of Sonya the tigress, I know that she have a historia behind his lack of voice, and where was kirara ?
MoonLunacy chapter 46 . 5/9/2014
YOU FINISHED IT! AHHHHHHHH!
cattistic chapter 45 . 2/2/2014
I know it was a while ago that you wrote this but i still wanted to say that it was wonderfuly written if not slightly confusing with all the names. i litteraly wrote a cheat sheat with the names. im disapointed you never finished it but knowing myself my brain will make its own ending.
Jenn chapter 45 . 8/24/2013
Please Make More! I LOVE YOUR CHAPTERS
Hell's Angel's chapter 45 . 8/17/2013
Um, hi, yeah. You need to update this story, like ASAP. You said it yourself, you didn't want to leave us with an unfinished story? ;)
SkullPrincess8701 chapter 45 . 5/27/2013
Best Sess/Sango fanfic ever... i read this about 3x already in the past few year.. still patiently hoping and wait for an ending good luck..if u ever publish a novel i would most def purchase it
You-Ruined-My-Analogy chapter 45 . 2/20/2013
I know you probably won't be updating this, but I just wanted to say that this fic was awesome! :)
phoenixoffireluvsanime chapter 44 . 3/21/2012
please update this story u did a great job i really hope u dont leave it hangin its awesome! please finish it! thank u!
syla04 chapter 45 . 2/2/2012
Hi,

I have got to say this is an excellently written story. Your plot, the charaters u created are very likeable. Not much fanfics have good made-up characters. Anyways I have read ur story three times and have been constantly checking to see when you will upload the next chapter. Heck way before I had opened my own account. Your story is so good that I never forget to check once in a while if u have posted another chapter. Please do not give up on this story, it is awsome. I totally understand u are really busy or you are possibly waiting for some inspiration. Just don't give up and take ur time. Hopefully this will get u started on continuing. I look forward to reading the many up-coming chapters till this story finishes. Just an advice, if ur are kinda lost to what to continue with, maybe if u read ur story from the beginning, ur ideas may return or u may get new ones that u like. Anyways good luck and all the best in ur busy life :p

-syla04