Reviews for Revenge
KimiEdenia chapter 9 . 10/28/2014
Will forever love this mash up! Can't wait for the rest :)
foxgodess07 chapter 9 . 10/23/2014
what the hell? what did dean do? update soon.
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 9 . 10/22/2014
well worth the wait.
i know how it is, life gets away from you..
heck, i still havent written the first chapter of my fan driven sequel to a naruto crossover fanfic i was meant to write last year...

anyway, keep up the good work as always
foxgodess07 chapter 8 . 10/20/2014
I must say that I am impressed. update soon.
ShiieldMaidenofGondor chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
Just found this today and I am LOVING it! Not many people write crossovers with Ginny and I love how you're writing her. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 7 . 4/11/2014
keep up the good work
Sakura Lisel chapter 4 . 4/10/2014
Okay Dean is crazy. Seeing how he knows all about harry Potter just like Harry should mean hes read the books or seen the movies if Sam knows about it as well, but he STILL shoots the legendary GINNY WEASLEY who's a GOOD GUY/GIRL just like him and Sam in the books and movies other than what happened to her in her first year of school.
highlander348 chapter 7 . 4/10/2014
When is Ginny gonna strip Dean naked and have her wicked way with him! That is what I want to know! Please for me? :)
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
great chapter as always.

so if dean is shooting first still, will Ginny get him to change?

lately in supernatural canon, there have been more and more good monsters showing up, and they still shoot first most of the time.

anyway, keep up the good work
WinterRain36 chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
This story is dull and lifeless. Dean is acting out of character. Why would he turn away from a half naked woman right in front of him? What is he gay or something?

Ginny is acting like a moron and even dumber then she was in the books. Not off to a good start here.
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
great chapter.

Ginny should of punched dean across the room.
she was right about the werewolf, and to make matters worse, in the latest episodes of the show, sam and dean KNOW FOR A FACT that werewolves aren't all evil, and let a pack go.
they KNOW FOR A FACT than if something isn't human, that they aren't necessarily evil, and that even if a species has a bad reputation, there are always exceptions.

I wonder how sam reacted now when he realises that Amy the kitsune could of lived if Dean wasnt so trigger happy?
anyway, keep up the good work
highlander348 chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
When is Ginny gonna give Dean a spanking? That is what I want to know! :)
kindleflame5 chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
I was wondering what the heck Ginny was thinking letting Dean shoot her like that! Is she that suicidal? By the way do you welcome suggestions from readers?
highlander348 chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
I think Dean just pissed off Ginny! Am I correct? (hehe) May I offer a funny suggestion?You know what would be perfect payback for Ginny? If she used her magic to strip Dean naked and then levitated him into the air while she made fun of his supposedly small package and then charmed it a different color like pink! (lol) Dean would hate that! Please please consider it! Ginny is a prankster after all. Cheers!
kindleflame5 chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
Good story! Please continue!