Reviews for Devil You Know
Wordstoreadby chapter 18 . 7/27
This story is bloody brilliant. It's perfect in its handling of the plot line. The method of adding Harry to dxd and the merging of the worlds works so well. I also like how you handlers issei and how Harry wasn't part of Rias' peerage. I know you haven't written for this story in a while but I would love to see it continued. You really nailed a young Harry and the whole attitude of the Dresden files.
It's a fantastic story.
Xoroth chapter 18 . 7/15
A very interesting story so far. A few typos here and there but nothing egregious. Mostly "if"s becoming "of"s and so on.
Lolroflcake chapter 15 . 6/21
Hi there, I am really enjoying the story but the Riser situations compliance with canon raises an issue that's been bugging me. Humans in this story are nothing like they are in vanilla dxd thanks to the Dresden verse. White council level magic users are theoretically capable of hurting or killing anything up to and including top tier beings, so that means the satans and the dragons and all the other crazy powerful things have lived their whole lives in a world where they can actually be brought down by a squishy little human. Serafall having a white council level magic user in her peerage, mitigating their weakness of extreme squishiblity, would be a really big deal. Furthermore finding out he may be 'involved' with your sister/daughter would probably change the situation especially when your deciding whether or not to essentially sell her to a someone who is probably a rapist.

At the very least Grayfia should be less, "stop punching the blonde haired fop in the face or I'll punish you" and more wary as she just found out a wizard was devilified. It's basically as big of a deal as any of the sacred gear users being devilified but the wizard has a far more versatile skill set so even straight up murdering god is within the realm of possibility give enginuity and prep time.
Xavon Wrentaile chapter 18 . 6/21
Very good read. I hope you continue it soon. Though after 6 months, one does tend to doubt that.

At first I thought Akeno was acting grossly OoC. Now I think she is Elaine, traveled back in time and reincarnated.
Inquisitore Athreides chapter 18 . 6/20
This fiction so far has been too good to end, I hope you come back to write it sooner or later.
Veir chapter 16 . 6/17
You know it might just be the sleep deprivation talking, but I'm really shipping Isebella x Harry right now.
I am willing to sail this ship to the end.
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 18 . 6/8
Man, this was damn good. And I just realised that you are the author of Abjuration as well. So that's two stories of yours that have really impressed me so far. Hope you'll update either one some day.
talesoftheMongoose chapter 18 . 6/2
Please update this. It's such a good story and there's no need to leave all the threads you've been weaving hanging in he air like that. It would be like if Jim Butcher stopped writing the Dresden Files now or if George RR Martin suddenly died of a heart attack before he could finish the last book. Please don't abandon this story.

You received recognition from Gabriel fucking Blessing on this story, so you damn well had better finish it, for yourself, Gabriel, and all your readers.
PrincessArien chapter 9 . 6/2
Well, Issei being the one driving Raynare's body now and effectively being put through a gender-bender was not a twist that I saw coming...when you revealed that Raynare was in possession of the Boosted Gear I wasn't sure if you'd killed Issei or not, but this twist, this was one I never saw coming...and it's a great one. I look forward to seeing where this story ultimately goes :D
kabir0399 chapter 18 . 5/26
Very nice, I hop you update it soon
kabir0399 chapter 15 . 5/26
A really great chapter
kabir0399 chapter 12 . 5/26
Really love it
kabir0399 chapter 11 . 5/26
A really great chapter
Th tree scene was written really well
kabir0399 chapter 9 . 5/26