Reviews for Devil You Know
Jaro45 chapter 18 . 4/14
( wham! )

And once again I've run into the end of the story. Blast it.
Re-ghal chapter 18 . 4/4
Nice
Sir Anger chapter 4 . 11/29/2020
Why is he such a pacifist? People are attacking him and he literally does nothing it’s annoying as hell
WindbornesWord chapter 18 . 9/21/2020
Good Fic, sad you haven’t continued it.
PsylentFox chapter 18 . 8/1/2020
Wow, I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed reading this!

I only know about Harry Dresden from fanfiction, to be honest, but from what I've read I think I might have to look into buying the books and reading them for myself! I've come to really enjoy this particular crossover, even if there are only two other examples to point at, and tying them together seems like a fairly good match.

It was a bit discombobulating to see a much younger, far less seasoned Harry Dresden in this story, while unexpected it wasn't unpleasant. Seeing him struggle and adapt to a totally new world was interesting, as well as seeing him start to learn about magic and the like, has been a lot of fun- however I do wish that we could have seen more of his mystical growth; so far other than his stave, which Serafall helped him make, we haven't seen him really do anything. I understand that he isn't the "main character" and this isn't a shonen-esque remake of Harry Dresden, but it would have been nice to seem him make some measurable progress in his mystical arts.

Maybe I've been spoiled by the hardboiled, gum-shoe P.I. that Harry is in his later novels (and thus in the fanfictions) and see his lack of badassitude as something that detracts instead of enhances, but realistically speaking I shouldn't have a complaint. I mean, he's like 16 years old and just had his life torn out from underneath him... what should I really expect? However if Harry doesn't step his game up in the near future he isn't going to survive long- he doesn't have a Longinus class sacred gear to yank him by his short and curlies.

I know this story hasn't been updated in years, but I'm following on a hope. :)
Bones chapter 18 . 7/7/2020
He's dead Jim.
Battlesny chapter 18 . 6/6/2020
goodbye story. it was nice reading you
Battlesny chapter 9 . 6/6/2020
is there a reason Aika keeps calling him a delinquent (Yankee)?
if she were European I would assume they meant the word as 'American', but since she is Japanese she must mean the term as 'delinquent'.
swilliamsxn chapter 18 . 5/14/2020
This was an amazing read!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/19/2020
R.I.P.
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 18 . 2/26/2020
Real shame to see this unupdated for so long, but it was a marvelous read while it lasted
I hope you eventually return to this
Beer is food chapter 12 . 1/15/2020
What happened to the car?
You just dont leave a classic like that around
Ah nmd
Chicago lol
dreaddragonknight chapter 3 . 1/3/2020
I feel like Sona did a 180 in how she was handling the Harry is now a meme we of her sisters peerage.

Good chapter but felt very fast with no room to breath. Though I guess that was somewhat the point. Also Bob will be Bob
dreaddragonknight chapter 2 . 1/3/2020
Why would Serafall phrase Harry as a slave? Joining her peerage and all can be that way but she never seemed like the type to refer to it that way, maybe not as out there as the Gremory House but certainly not referring t to slavery. Also why would she bring him to Japan instead of just explaining shit to him in a campy and ham infused manner? Also what was she doing that involved her leaving Harry just after reviving him and just leaving him at the gas station, seems more short sighted then she is
dreaddragonknight chapter 1 . 1/3/2020
I am curious why Levi-tan or whoever handed out the flyer was even there in the middle of nowhere town. Also that chant needs to be rephrased to not give a terrible impression to those hearing it. Also I am guessing this is a mixed crossover then considering the lack of multiversal travel