Reviews for Devil You Know
Jose19 chapter 10 . 1/7
Akeno in this story is totally out of character she doesn’t resemble anything of her.

Akeno is sadistic and loves Bondage but the girl is kind and compassionate unlike this version.
Plasmagarou chapter 18 . 11/11/2021
Found this beauty after losing my old account several years ago. Very surprised and happy to learn it had a few extra chapters than I remember. Now nervous because I need my next fix of this piece of literature goodness.
Thank you for creating this lovely piece I do hope you oneday pick it back up. Favorite this just in case!
If not I hope the years have found you well and you are doing great! Best wishes!
1.6180339887498948482045868 chapter 18 . 11/11/2021
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo why did you stop the story? dang, I really wanted to read about the aftermath of the rating game and the new dynamics between Harry, Akeno, and Rias. Also the budding friendship with Mittelt was fun. I really liked the what happened with Issei in this fic, it certainly makes more sense than the anime. I always wondered, why would they kill issei if they already had plans to steal Asia's sacred gear? it would have been interesting too if raynare's psyche still existed somewhere in the back of issei's mind. then he would have two voices (draig and raynare) bothering him.
Snowybirb chapter 18 . 11/4/2021
This was an enjoyable ride from start to finish. While disappointing that it ended just as the Dresden elements were beginning to come back into play, what we have so far is enjoyable enough.

In general, this was a unique take on DxD, especially with you managing to take characters that would normally be forgotten about or rendered as a footnote, such as Aika or Mittelt, and making them into actual characters.

I do hope that you come back to this eventually, as this is one of those real "diamond in the rough" fics.
An old fan chapter 18 . 10/13/2021
I miss this story so very much :(
Zeus chapter 18 . 7/27/2021
Wise from your gwave!
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 18 . 5/10/2021
interesting.
Jaro45 chapter 18 . 4/14/2021
( wham! )

And once again I've run into the end of the story. Blast it.
Re-ghal chapter 18 . 4/4/2021
Nice
Sir Anger chapter 4 . 11/29/2020
Why is he such a pacifist? People are attacking him and he literally does nothing it’s annoying as hell
WindbornesWord chapter 18 . 9/21/2020
Good Fic, sad you haven’t continued it.
PsylentFox chapter 18 . 8/1/2020
Wow, I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed reading this!

I only know about Harry Dresden from fanfiction, to be honest, but from what I've read I think I might have to look into buying the books and reading them for myself! I've come to really enjoy this particular crossover, even if there are only two other examples to point at, and tying them together seems like a fairly good match.

It was a bit discombobulating to see a much younger, far less seasoned Harry Dresden in this story, while unexpected it wasn't unpleasant. Seeing him struggle and adapt to a totally new world was interesting, as well as seeing him start to learn about magic and the like, has been a lot of fun- however I do wish that we could have seen more of his mystical growth; so far other than his stave, which Serafall helped him make, we haven't seen him really do anything. I understand that he isn't the "main character" and this isn't a shonen-esque remake of Harry Dresden, but it would have been nice to seem him make some measurable progress in his mystical arts.

Maybe I've been spoiled by the hardboiled, gum-shoe P.I. that Harry is in his later novels (and thus in the fanfictions) and see his lack of badassitude as something that detracts instead of enhances, but realistically speaking I shouldn't have a complaint. I mean, he's like 16 years old and just had his life torn out from underneath him... what should I really expect? However if Harry doesn't step his game up in the near future he isn't going to survive long- he doesn't have a Longinus class sacred gear to yank him by his short and curlies.

I know this story hasn't been updated in years, but I'm following on a hope. :)
Bones chapter 18 . 7/7/2020
He's dead Jim.
Battlesny chapter 18 . 6/6/2020
goodbye story. it was nice reading you
Battlesny chapter 9 . 6/6/2020
is there a reason Aika keeps calling him a delinquent (Yankee)?
if she were European I would assume they meant the word as 'American', but since she is Japanese she must mean the term as 'delinquent'.