Reviews for Devil You Know
marlanator22 chapter 1 . 9/11
please continue the story at some point
Darkness in the Light chapter 17 . 9/4
What with the ending? No A/N notes and I have seen many points where it would be hard to keep writing after so is this story dead or are will it be added too?
grg213 chapter 5 . 6/30
Seriously give the guy some fucking bite please. Having him act so meek is already getting frustrating.
TheDisturbedDragon chapter 10 . 6/25
Now I'm imagining Dresden running around with a pink sparkly wand instead of a staff or blasting rod.
Thanks for that.
It is an awesome stories, you got Dresden down to a tee. Probably better then the original, a virgin after eglan for 15 years, yeah right.
Please continue this story it is really good
Very interesting fanfic please continue it because it is AWESOME so far.
plums chapter 18 . 4/25
I liked this story until this chapter, as I really don't like seeing Sera being all deferential to wizards. I think the story could've worked out just fine without the Dresden elements.
Axcel chapter 10 . 4/13
Introduce Serafall to Miyu-tan.
Axcel chapter 7 . 4/13
Sure, let the serial murdering, serial nun-raping monster live free. It makes you equally culpable in anything he does from then on but hey, turn the other cheek. Even though turning the other cheek actually means putting your aggressor in a position where they must swallow their pride and acknowledge you as their equal in order to hurt you again. Not to be passive. In fact, the Bible outright states that it is sinful to do nothing to prevent or stop evil acts. It also hails people who stand up for themselves against wrong-doing as role models.
Axcel chapter 5 . 4/13
Imagine the potential if you combine Dresden magic with devil magic and magician magic. Dresden magic works by creating your own method of spellcrafting but must follow ever-changing laws of magic. Devil magic is simply making imagination become reality while ignoring any laws. Magician magic works by carefully craftig formula following mathematical magic calculations. All three rely on willpower. Dresden magic uses magic drawn from the world. Devil and magician magic drawn magic power from within. These three together have unbelievable synergy and perfectly cover each other's weaknesses while sharing and bolstering their strengths.

By combining them, Harry could use his imagination to create spells by formulating a magic system that works however he wants it to according to laws he decides on and draws power from both the world and himself at the same time.
Axcel chapter 4 . 4/13
Harry has his first taste of Fallen flirting.
Michaelvey22 chapter 18 . 3/18
There is so much that I like about this fanfic that I'm not really sure I have enough room or words so I'll try something simpler: I love it! Please continue. Is there any particular reason you haven't updated since 2015?:(
Veodus chapter 18 . 2/10
Questions I have are this. Are you dead is the story dead? Are you just on break or something? When are you coming back? Besides that I have really really enjoyed this story. You do Harry really well. I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens next. Keep up the good work and good luck.
talesoftheMongoose chapter 1 . 2/8
It's been more than a year. Either update or give us an Author's note on why you won't be continuing the story