Reviews for Devil You Know
Michaelvey22 chapter 18 . 3/18
There is so much that I like about this fanfic that I'm not really sure I have enough room or words so I'll try something simpler: I love it! Please continue. Is there any particular reason you haven't updated since 2015?:(
Veodus chapter 18 . 2/10
Questions I have are this. Are you dead is the story dead? Are you just on break or something? When are you coming back? Besides that I have really really enjoyed this story. You do Harry really well. I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens next. Keep up the good work and good luck.
talesoftheMongoose chapter 1 . 2/8
It's been more than a year. Either update or give us an Author's note on why you won't be continuing the story
stevesgaming87 chapter 6 . 11/22/2016
Two thing. First not a fan of how harry seems nothign like harry (granted we're used to reading about an older adult harry) and the fact that he seems to be bottom of the totem pole. Im sure the author had their reasons, but I personally dont care for it.

Also the story was dropped. I wont be making it past chapter 6 unless the author revives this.
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 2 . 11/15/2016
Welcome to the dark side Harry. You have to go to school. knowledge is power, power corrupts. study hard be evil.
hidaruma chapter 16 . 10/7/2016
You know, aside from the heavy hurt/comfort tone of this chapter, I can't help but feel that this is going down the route of forgiveness and acceptance of Rias' actions. For all of Harry's outbursts and anger, he seems to be approaching things with a fairly mature outlook when getting to the reasoning and mentality behind Rias' position.

While on first glance it would appear that the route of forgiveness would be the most mature way to handle things, I'd also argue that it'd be a missed opportunity. Harry comes across a pretty weak-willed at times such as in dealing with the demands of Rias/Sona/their peerages, in his arguments with Akeno, and his own personal feelings when taken into account how other people would react.

He doesn't need to be confrontational in regards to all of these things, but when they're all stacked on top of each other like that it really feels that he needs to put his foot down at some point and start doing things the way he wants instead of getting caught up in their pace.

I'd say understanding Rias' position, understanding why she went about things in this way, understanding the desperation that she was faced with, and even helping her out indirectly with the Rating Game, but ultimately realizing that too much has happened for a genuine romantic relationship to be built. That such a foundation is a glimpse at the eventual failure of such a relationship, that these same issues will keep coming up again and again, and that in this case he can't be the good guy or her knight in shining armor. I really do think that it would be a profound turning point for his character and give him the kickstart he needs to transition from a "reactive" character to a "proactive" one.
OriksGaming chapter 9 . 9/30/2016
Wow. This twist- I've literally never seen this done before. Kudos on coming up with something completely unique and very intriguing.
T51b Moridin chapter 11 . 9/18/2016
That was cute. Ya know i just thought about it. If Serafall is that ancient then what of her parents OO lol.
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 9/18/2016
Lol. Serafall is adorable. I'm seriously surprised he hasn't said Marry me yet.
T51b Moridin chapter 9 . 9/18/2016
Time to train his ass off and make him learn everything that Bob has to offer. I never understood why he didn't A) have bob fuse with him, or B) copy all of bobs knowledge and I do mean all of it even the darkest or brightest of magicks and take that copy and put it within himself.
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 9/18/2016
So basically the reason for stray devils is the master isn't htere to prevent the loss of the soul. If the power overcomes the soul of the being then they become like that. But then what of those beings that never had a soul.
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 9/18/2016
Eh. Its raynare. just do what you just did to her. And rip her arm off and behead her quickly...
Also where is the turning force into a blade that can cut anything? You needs it!
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 9/18/2016
Hm. Did they already extract her sacred gear? Interesting.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 9/18/2016
Hehe. The damage to his soul is going to grow till he really becomes a devil...no a demon like the ones he has summoned during the dresden files series or even the fallen angels in coins. But I don't think his core of who he is will change. Its Harry Dresden for pete's sake.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 9/18/2016
Woah. That was awesome. So she killed Issei and took his Sacred Gear. That's a huge deal. If she gets Asia's twilight healing that's it.