Reviews for Little Bits and Pieces of Heaven
fmdevil chapter 5 . 4/14
Very good one-shot. I liked the fluffiness.

Keep up the good work ;-}
Noctis Vee Caelum chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
I really love your story :3
It's sweet, cute, hot and sexy ;)
I hope I can read more chapters soon xD
fanofyours chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
very good humor,i can say.
valentina14 chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
Whoop i love this! I also reread the previous chapters and the one with the sunflowers is too cute!

Anywho, it's always a good idea for a multi chaptered Zona XD

Update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
Love it , although you're teasing us with the tension between them but I like that good job
Shivisdivis chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
I really liked this chapter, and also the way in which you wrote this, though Zoro and Nami discuss much, always in the end everything is solved and I really liked what you did :), good luck in the next chapter, hugs :).

Greetings and Kisses * 3 *

See you later :)
skyviolet15 chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
this is Superrrrrrrrr...
fmdevil chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
Another GREAT one-shot where you captured their characters perfectly, as well as their chemistry together.

My only criticism is very small Beli is both a singular and plural form. So even when you are referring to more than one, it is still only Beli. But besides that the one-shot was perfect.

Keep up the great work ;}
Lucinda M. H. Cheshir chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
May I begin by saying... Eheheheheheheh... I was looking for another take on the Nami/Zoro awesomeness (which, by the by, is my OTP) and reading this I certainly was not disappointed! Though you transitioned out of the "cute relationship" thing a bit too quickly for my liking, I still adored this...
And though you always seem so unsure of your grammar, there's really only one thing that I found off: and that would be your usage of tenses. You must maintain a consistent tense throughout a work, unless specifically going into a different frame of the story, in which case all your verbs in that place ought to be the same tense: either past, present, or future, unless of course the context (e.g. when a character is speaking, saying they "Will do" something, etc.) What your problem seems to be is that you keep using present and past tenses interchangeably, which is just... just no, okay?
Anyhow, this is a lovely fic and I will be keeping an eye out for more updates in the future!
Peace,
Lucinda
SilanceReader chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
So lovely... even though there are still little argument between them. But, that's just so sweet. Waiting for another :)
KimuraMinami chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
This is adorable. Keep up the great work!
KimuraMinami chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
Lovely little one-shot. I enjoyed the fluffiness very much :P
KimuraMinami chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Awww, this is sweet...
HomoSocks chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Your little drabbles are something I am going to keep reading. So keep updating! They are a very fun read.
fmdevil chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
Ghah! This was too cute X3

This felt really canon, especially because Zoro was always helping out or saving some little girl (Rika from Shells Town, Xiao from Strong World). Regardless of how much of a front he puts on, that guy is a HUGE Teddy Bear.

Great job. Keep up the good work ;}