Reviews for Sirius Moments
Glimmande Solsken chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
OH! I would like prequel
horseluver8161 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
aww, that was so sweet. good job. :]
Angelauthor14 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Brilliant fic! This fic could have been quite dark and angsty but you injected hunour into it which loved. My favourite bit was "I wouldn't have been. I exploded a lot of things when I was your age, and older too. One time, I got so mad at James for something he did, I tore up half the quidditch field, exploded my bike, and nearly ripped out one of the goal posts before I crashed into it and knocked myself unconscious."

"Wow. What for?"

"Proposing to Lily."
Arinia chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I can't believe I've never seen this before! It's so sweet and realistic as well. I loved the anger from Harry and Sirius' way of breaking down his walls. Well done!
Guerrie chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
For an issue which isn't really in character, you just managed to make it perfect. I'm in awe of you.
living-is-easy-with-eyes-closed chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
That was sweet. Poor Harry. Sometimes i wonder what might have happened if harry and sirius had gotten a chance to actually talk and let Harry vent on how he was feeling. this was really nice. good job. too bad it was only one chapter, it could have made an interesting series.
Haunted chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I couldn't see Harry just never 's a good story more.
Luvguurl chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
that was really cute! and sad. i liked it a lot! this story is definitly on my fav list!
Latisha C chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Good one-shot. Has the potential to be more than a one-shot though.
restlesssoul chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
very good.
kantomon chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
Aww, so sweet. O
Witherwind chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
*twitch* ... ARGH! *glomps Sirius* SO CUTE! _ That was really sweet, but what happened to Remus? After he started trying to put out the flames, it kinda seemed like he wasn't there anymore. _o Oh well...I liked it anyway. :)
Jay chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Great story. But u kindda started ignoring Lupin after a while.
Resisting Arrest chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Great story.I know just how hard it is to quit cutting,being an ex-cutter job with subject matter.
Amileerose chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
i think this was a written story. I loved it. I woul dlove to read more story like this one from you