Reviews for Ad Victoriam
Messy Ink chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
Isn't it a bit hypocritical that Victoria rips on Pike for using Jim's "lost family members" to convince him to join Starfleet, yet we see her just a 100 lines later challenging Jim to do better than his father?
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 10 . 7/25/2015
This was another great story!
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 9 . 7/25/2015
:O
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 8 . 7/25/2015
I like this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
There are only 6 star wars movies...
DestielShipper148 chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
this is awesome I love your writing, i really hope you do go ahead and write your Bones and OC fic because that means the trio all then have one, plus I know you'll make it both brilliant and also funny. wonder what kind of girl you'd pair him with
K.Daniels chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
I really love how you write. Your style is very enjoyable and well thought out. Good job. :)
SoaringOnWings chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
OMG I LOVE IT
sassygirl9811 chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
Oh shit! Is that the pregnant Gorn Bones delivered the octuplets for?! Sneaky sneaky my dear author;)
Marauder52611 chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
I like the story, and how you incorporated Victoria into the story. But I feel as if you're incorporating her too much. Kirk cheated Spock's test of his own accord, and he was the only one who recognized the similar patterns to the decimation of the USS Kelvin. Pike knows a lot about the USS Kelvin, but he himself did not pick up on the pattern. However much smart Victoria is, even Spock probably read about the Kelvin at dome point yet even he cools not pick up on the similarities. That's what makes Kirk special and unique as a character. I'm not saying that I dislike your story, but maybe try to allow Kirk his own accomplishments and while not changing anything major, give Victoria her own. Also, while I like that Victoria is snarky at times, please don't give her the lines of other characters, some lines are said by the character because it is the person they are. Every character on Star Trek, whether the older ones or the newer ones, are given dialogue that makes them who they are in the series or movies. If you do give Victoria canon lines, at least give her 'universal' lines, or lines that have no personality or relation and can be said by anyone. Otherwise I would recommend that you create your own lines for her without changing canon. While I am giving you advice, don't think of me as a hypocrite if you read one of my stories. I know I'm not a perfect writer, I hardly get the time to write in the first place. I am merely giving you suggestions, it's rare to find a fanfic that actually has potential, I see yours as one of those, and while I am giving you suggestions this is your fanfic and please don't get the wrong idea because I really do like your story and I'm not trying to be rude or put you down as a writer.
Montanasmith5897 chapter 10 . 2/13/2014
So excited for the sequel to come up
Phoenix Crest chapter 10 . 2/13/2014
what language is your titles
ZabuzasGirl chapter 10 . 2/13/2014
Update immediately, please!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 10 . 2/13/2014
Wooo-hooo! That was so awesome! XD lol! Fear papa Pike. XD
AHealingRenaissance chapter 10 . 2/13/2014
Woohoo! That was a FUN ride! :-D Hmm, and what a coincidence the day you're taking off just happens to be Valentine's Day ;-) I don't blame you a bit :-D Can't wait for the next one though!